Purchase the FEBRUARY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Yakuza 0 and Tom Clancy’s The Division™ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 January 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 February 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • January 04th, 2019: The January Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tom Clancy's The Division has region locks for every region. The're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA + Europe + Africa + Middle-east countries

Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - a list of all the countries with region locks can be found here but it's not clear how the region locks are arranged (which countries are grouped for each region)

source

Yakuza 0 is a ROW key

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Yakuza 0, Tom Clancy’s The Division™, Rapture Rejects, Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival

Notes:

• Tom Clancy's The Division and Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival are Uplay keys!!!!
  • Rapture Rejects also activates the Founder DLC {196573}
Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Tom Clancy's The Division - - - - - $29.99
Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - - - - - $14.99
Yakuza 0 85% of 6717 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects 61% of 128 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects - Safari Outfit No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
Sniper Elite 3 78% of 10928 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    4 $29.99
Rock of Ages 2 89% of 1162 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Full Metal Furies 91% of 718 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Aaero 94% of 199 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Bleed 2 95% of 293 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Super Daryl Deluxe 100% of 63 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99

Retail:

• $214.89

CV:

• 32.24 (?)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original

To be revealed later.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st FEBRUARY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did you know that ‘99 was 20 years ago?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Let’s see if it was worth taking the bait on one of those bonus promotions...
[New Subscription] I’ve had a lot of restraint in the past, but it’s very hard for me to say no to Yakuza 0
[Maybe subscribe] I’m still hung-over and might be pressing the wrong buttons here.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I had a Christmas / New Year vacation, it’s time for my subscription to have one too.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] On-demand lootboxes are more entertaining than waiting for the Monthly reveals.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I swear, this always happens. When I decide to not buy it, interesting stuff appears. When I take the plunge and buy it, I get only games that I already own or would never play.
[Boycott] This is gambling and gambling should be illegal. Sorry, I’m still upset about all the discount deals I didn’t qualify for.
[Potato] 🎶Say say two thousand one nine party over, oops, out of time 🎶

the division on steam or uplay?

edit : i have the game on steam and let me tell you that uplay version is way better on the connection issues...

5 years ago*

also wonder, but should be steam or this will be trash

5 years ago

should be uplay. the new monthly page states: "HUMBLE MONTHLY
A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. Redeem on Steam and Uplay and keep them forever."
they included Uplay

5 years ago

I think no steam code for this game.

5 years ago

just got my key for it (dumb slow site) and it is a uplay key for the division

5 years ago

gege, trash

5 years ago

Damn.. I hate the need to make uplay account -.-

5 years ago

You need to do that even if you play the UPlay games on Steam.
But AC Origins and Odyssey at least <also> have <Steam> achievements if bought on Steam.

5 years ago*

Have yet to play a uplay game on steam. Damn didn't know that XD
Well I guess then in the long run I would have to make it in the end.
Thx for info Luckz <3

5 years ago

I actually like the Uplay launcher quit a bit
Got myself bunch of assassins creed games on it, some splinter cells and far crys
It has achievements, you get points for specific challenges in game, then can redeem them for ingame stuff or wallpaper

5 years ago

you get points for specific challenges in game, then can redeem them for ingame stuff or wallpaper
I LOVE those features! Achievements are a great addition as well!

5 years ago

Remeber that You can buy 20% discount code with those uplay coins! ;) And most of times it combines with other discounts like for black friday and christmas.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Confirmed for Uplay

5 years ago

Sorta interested in both unlocks for once, damn. I guess I'll be buying this one.

5 years ago

Hmmmmmmm

5 years ago

i bought all so far except 1 monthly, so why not?

5 years ago

Site is down?

5 years ago

Yeah, at least not loading for me.

5 years ago

Our humble apologies, we encountered an unknown error. Sometimes this happens briefly when we are changing things or App Engine is down. Please try again in a minute or so!

5 years ago

Tom Clancy's The Division without achievements
time to trade :)

5 years ago

Most Ubisoft titles don't have Steam achievements. No matter which place you play the game, it requires the UPlay client - which is where you will get your achievements.

5 years ago

I only know of AssCreed Origins and Odyssey giving you Steam in addition to UPlay achievements.
(That's why I didn't preorder or buy FarCry 5.)

5 years ago

So one question guys.
If I have 12 month bought can I get the early unlock games now or do I have to wait for it to unlock when all of the monthly releases?

5 years ago

yes, you can early unlock

5 years ago

Thx now I just have to see if I want to pass my exams or play Yakuza 0 XD

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

BOI

5 years ago

Maaaaaybeeeee?

5 years ago

I'm not feeling either of these, I'll probably skip.

Not a problem, since I have plenty to play from January's bundle.

5 years ago

Gib trash... I need the temporary CV boost...

IGN scam, Division is Uplay... No sweet sweet CV for me :(

5 years ago*

Yakuza 0 WW Key http://prntscr.com/m337f1

5 years ago

Activated as Yakuza 0 - Retail - [Digital] (WW)
SteamDB Package

5 years ago

Yeah, I think I'm gonna skip for the first time.

5 years ago

same

5 years ago

UPlay? I hope we will also see Origin games sometime in the future.
Sad to see Yakuza 0 didn't sell well, i hope it doesn't mean that Sega will give up on PC market. The only reason why i haven't bought it yet is that i have it on PS4.

5 years ago

I don't think Yakuza 0 sold bad to be honest, but I can;'t find the data on number of owners on steam, and not sure it is 100% accurate if I find it since you can hide your library now..

I just think they are doing a franchise grab by giving you Yakuza 0 with Monthly and then you have 6 more Yakuza games to buy :D

5 years ago

I hope you are right and they will also release other games on Steam. But seeing as Kiwami still doesn't have a price (and a set date) i am a little worried. Maybe they are testing the waters to see how Yakuza 0 sells and will it even be profitable to sell other games in the series?

5 years ago

Well if you ask me it will be hard to get great numbers when Yakuza 0 has been WW on PS4 since January 24, 2017. So almost 2 years since that game launched WW on PS4, the PC got it on August 1, 2018 so a lot of people know what the story is and are not interested in buying it if you ask me..
This wasn't double dip like MHW did it, this was trying to cater to people who wanted Yakuza (Persona 5 which I still hope we get since we are getting Catherin remaster on PC etc) on PC since they don't have PS4, so I don't think (and hope) there is a need to worry about other games to get PC releases :D

5 years ago

Didn't know we are also getting Catherine, nice to know. I've already beaten Persona 5 (NG+ included) and even got all trophies (achievements), nearly 300h of fun. They should really think about releasing Persona 5 on PC. It's a great game and i am sure there are a lot of people, who are interested in buying it. Also i would like to see other Persona games as i've never played them.

5 years ago

Persona 5 ran so well on PC that the developers DMCA'd it, https://atlus.com/atlus-and-emulation/ ;p

5 years ago

then you have 6 more Yakuza games to buy :D

I don't think that people who needed Y0 to be included in a pc bundle in order to finally get the game are the main audience for the rest of the series...

Still, more pc players = bigger interest in the series in the west = maybe SEGA finally doing something about the fact that the entire fanbase wants Kenzan and Ishin

5 years ago

Well, i was hoping to. Because of my huge backlog i holded on buying Y0 for awhile, when i finally couldn't wait anymore i bought it on this sale... and didn't touch it, you know, just a habit ive made since humblebundle. And lo n behold its the next reveal- so i refunded that copy for the bundle.

I feel a bit bad for doing so but being a subscriber to hb i have been burned too many times by newer games being bundled, earlier and earlier, to start feeling like some publishers don't understand the value of their games nor care for buyers (only the profits). Truth is the market have been slapping at my face that 'buying on release is stupid' and im starting to feel it. Doesn't help that they made Y0 a exclusive in the first place or had waited so long to port it.

And the most ironic thing is how many indies are better at that. Some go on deep sales and bundling earlier but im sure is because of really low sales- even then i had more big titles purchases being bundled within a year or so then indie games ive bought.

5 years ago

Well, i was hoping to

You need 2 (3 if you'd want to play the original releases of Yakuza 1 and 2 for some reason) consoles to play the entire main series. Y0 came out in the west nearly 2 full years ago on PS4 and quickly became a hit amongst reviewers and players. If you didn't pick it up in a timeframe between Jan 24, 2017 and Aug 1, 2018, then that means that you either had no interest in the game or didn't have a PS4. Whichever the reason was, both of them suggest that you're hardly Yakuza 2-6's target audience. Sure, there are people who would buy/bought a console for the primary sake of playing a series which was initially introduced to them on pc (myself for example) but we're talking here about a company who was completely shocked that such a deeply Japanese game struck gold in the west, so I doubt SEGA is even considering that possibility when it comes to pc gamers and Yakuza.

I was arguing with someone over buyer's remorse triggered by bundles/sales the other day and I'm too exhausted to go over that again...

5 years ago

One of my main draws to Y0 was it finally coming to pc first (i wanted to play yakuza badly before) and close second it being a pequel- aka no fear of getting lost in continuity. That btw was a major point mentioned by all reviewers, possibly one of the factors for its good sales (better then previously i guess) - and certainly something they had in mind. I doubt their target audience was only fans of the series- after all thats how it was in the past, when they didn't care much about the west much less other platforms. If anything they've been showing a big interest in bringing more pople in to yakuza- and the most remarkable thing about it is that they're not sacrificing what make the games special to do so.

Buyers regret is a common phenomenon way before gaming was even a thing. I had numerous titles that i bought and were bundled within the next weeks (heck 3 or more were bundled the very next day). I didn't care about it much in the begning but becoming a regular humble bundle buyer i started having to many of those. Heck how long ago was yakuza released on steam? Lots of publishers have been doing this and the problem isn't just bundles- fallout 76 (understandably) and even shadow of the tomb raider (wich i guess deserved more sales) got into deep sales really freaking soon. No wonder theres talks of a new games crash, wich i doubt would be anywhere near the famous crash but could be relevant enougth to change the landscape of releases, number of studios afloat, etc.

I don't mind games i bought being bundled per se. Heck i love getting my favorite purchases in bundles to gift to friends or make playing apreciated GAs. But too soon is bound to give a bitter taste- i don't recall where i read but there was even research around that (theres no lack of research around marketing and purchasing habits dating back decades), and it infers its psychological, unavoidable even.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

I do hope that's the case

5 years ago

"I hope we will also see Origin games sometime in the future."

Buy Humble Monthly early to unlock MASS EFFECT: ADROMADA. No? Battlefront II people skipped for $5? No? Battlefront V that went 50% off instantly.

Wait... does Origin have any good games. It's EA so I doubt it...

5 years ago

Well that's why i want Origin games.
I often buy games i am interested in myself, rarely wait it to appear in Humble Monthly. 95% of the games i get from Humble are the games, which look promising, but i am indecisive if it's worth it or not / i do not want it now / have it on PS4. I only have Bioware games on Origin, but would be nice to try out other games too as Battlefront 2 (campaign) and Need for Speed: Payback, but i don't really want to spend even 15€ on them, because EA games tend to be mediocre at best.

5 years ago

You can try out Origin Access in that case if you just want to try out the games for cheap.

5 years ago

Epic exclusives in HB Monthly when?

5 years ago

Soon after Discord ones i guess xD

5 years ago

UPlay Division, what a trash bundle ^_^

5 years ago

If I didnt own both of those games I would have gotten the monthly.. so damn good both of them. (and even if Division was a steam key you still gonna use uplay to play it FYI)

5 years ago

I didn't expect uplay and I'm not interested in both games....

5 years ago

Yakuza 0 is an absolutely amazing game, my personal GOTY 2018, don't sleep on it, people!

5 years ago

Agreed, the mini games (alot of classic SEGA stuff) is just as great as the main game.

5 years ago

division without dlc
lol nope
already have yakuza ... don't know what i'll do ... maybe hidden games will be better ...
pause or not pause that is the question .

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

So you also have it on Uplay already? Dont you automatically get all ubisoft steam games on Uplay when starting the game because it requires uplay to launch.

5 years ago

Yup, that's the case.

With the old games, you need to write in the key that you're provided with. With the newer ones, it actually automatically binds it to your UPlay account without needing the keys.

5 years ago

With the newer ones, it actually automatically binds it to your UPlay account without needing the keys.

Just not till you actually launch the game through Steam.

5 years ago

Yup, since it's impossible to do that. How would your client know whether you bought something or not.
At best, there could be some synchronization thing with Steam's API, but that'd be unnecessary burden on their servers. This works well, so no reason to stop doing it imo.

5 years ago

I wasn't suggesting it should be otherwise I was just pointing out a detail as I've previously seen people wondering why the game isn't yet showing in their Uplay library after being told the process is "automatic"

5 years ago

Yeah, I've seen that with the DLCs. So many negative reviews from them not really thinking about it. The games themselves can't be played until they're on your UPlay account.

5 years ago

Too bad The Division is a UPlay key. Otherwise it'd be a guaranteed purchase.

EDIT: Mind you, Yakuza 0 is so damn tempting regardless. But I think I'd overall regret the purchase solely because of the UPlay key since I can't even give it to all of you fine people on SG.

5 years ago*

yep, i was so excited at first..

5 years ago

same xd

5 years ago

Both are wishlist games, sure buy from me, even with The Division being a Uplay key

5 years ago

Yakuza has been on my wishlist, but the other game is a uplay key.
Still, it's on my sibling''s wishlist.
Tempting.
Will decide tomorrow or something.

5 years ago

The Division key is for Uplay.

5 years ago

is it uplay key or only activation link to uplay account?

5 years ago

It's a key.

5 years ago

Not for me. I see it as an activation link for a Uplay account. I'm in North America. Maybe it varies per region?

5 years ago

No your right, I didn't reveal it yet, but I was under the impression it was a key because it says Reveal Uplay key before you reveal it.
I'm also in North America.

5 years ago

Tom Clancy's The Division (Uplay) has a region lock! "The key is not valid in the users country."

5 years ago

can you confirm is only the base game?

5 years ago

No, I couldn't activate it yet.

5 years ago

what your region ?

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.