Hey guys!
So im looking forward to buying FS2013, but I dont really want to spend 25euros on it, nor do i want to wait for the winter sale :(
Do you guys know if there's any site, thats selling it for 75% off or smth? Perferably i would want to get a steam serial code from it :)
Well, if you know a site, then dont be shy and hit me up!

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

9 years ago

Farming Simulator 15 is just around the corner, but does not look vastly different. Looks to be the same engine with a few graphical and gameplay tweaks (based on Farming Simulator 2011 vs 2013, there is historical precedent for that).

Anyhow, looking around the cheapest place I could find it is G2Play for €11.75 but Nuvvem has it for 49.99 real which is about €16.50. Both are reputable sites I've used multiple times in the past and can recommend - though of course, use your own judgement. An alternative would be to hunt around for someone willing to trade a copy for keys, based on Bazaar.tf and SteamTrades the normal asking price seems to be about 5 keys, which equates to around $10 USD at the moment.

Once Farming Simulator 15 is released, I'd expect the price of the 2013 edition to plummet and/or see it sneak into bundles and sales.

9 years ago

15 BRL = 5€, not 16€

Edit: You actually typoed BRL price, not euro :P

9 years ago

Oops my mistake, that's supposed to be 49.99BRL not 14.99, I'll edit it. Thanks for pointing it out Madjoki :)

9 years ago

Dota2, best farming simulator ever.

9 years ago

I would wait for the next Steam Sale if I were you. It's super cheap in Russia, I got my copy from Steamtrades for a single TF2 key (worth ~$2) during the Summer Sale (when it was 75% off). It's just a matter of time and since there was no discount on Steam (or even any other site) since the Summer Sale I bet it won't take very long until it's 75% off again. Plus the 2015 version will be released in one and a half months and often older games get a discount shortly before launch to get more possible customers for the new game.

9 years ago

I had a coupon for that around a month ago, I think. If only you had asked then.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.