HEY GUYS

DOES EVERYBODY WITH $500 CV OWN MAGICKA? GOD

So last time I made a post about how I had a good week, I got a bunch of comments about how drugs are bad, and that made me think, you know who else doesn't like drugs? Demi Lovato. So here's a Demi Lovato song that you should check out

But anyway, we're not here to talk about Demi Lovato, even if she is pretty hot now that she's started eating food again. Although not as hot as normal in that video because of the ponytail, am I the only one who doesn't really like that super slicked back ponytail look?

Anyway, let's talk about me! I've been eating food again too. See, I'm done with class for the semester, which saves me like $10 a day in train fares and all of that money goes on delicious snacks. Do other countries have Cadbury Marvellous Creations chocolate? I know Australia does at least. It's easily the literal best thing in the world and is entirely worth all the diabetes.

Hey, back to the ponytail thing, do you guys watch Orphan Black? I love this show so much. Tatiana Maslany is actually incredible, but anyway, when she's all ponytail'd up as Alison it's kind of meh, but when she's playing Sarah and it's all loose and wavy it's just like, wow, I want her hair, why does my hair not do that? Anyway, even when she's not having amazing hair, she does like next level acting. I thought Nina Dobrev did a great job with Katherine/Elena on TVD (and also genuinely feel that Ian Somerhalders eyebrows deserve an emmy, oh my god) but anyway Orphan Black is just, wow. Just wow.

Oh, I got off topic again. GOD THIS POST IS SO LONG AND POINTLESS. I just really wanted to tell you guys that I got 98% on my last essay of the semester.

Know who else is hot though? Everybody on Pretty Little Liars. That starts again in a couple of days right? I miss that guy that plays Jason, whatever happened to him? Sigh.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

dear lord, this isnt gonna become a weekly thing is it

:D

jk i love reading about random stuff that happened to random people, at random times. i think its fun. and im not even aussie.

9 years ago

It'll totally be a weekly thing until I run out of bundle games. sorrynotsorry

9 years ago

its ok i forgive you

9 years ago

Haha you funny guy!

9 years ago

tl;dr

9 years ago

Tru commie

9 years ago

Nice story. I like it a lot)

9 years ago

Sounds like a good week to me. ;)

9 years ago

Well....It was definately worth the read! Also...better than my week!

9 years ago

You should make a blog for this :D

9 years ago

I had a good week too. Cheers for us!

9 years ago

9 years ago

I've seen this before actually and I don't know what to thing about it lol

9 years ago

that dude was pretty awful tho

9 years ago

my steam changed itself to italian language, out of blue. help, i dont want to be italian :/

9 years ago

no seriously this is odd, my store page is in inglish but as soon as i switch to profile i become italian.

:(

9 years ago

9 years ago

lol

9 years ago

I was suppose to get pay last sunday, it's been pushed to tomorrow. I had 4rmb left (less than 1$), so i had to walk around the street in hope of finding some lost money. i found a 10RMB note which allowed me to buy 2 packs of cigarets (7rmb each). Luckily i had some tomatoes left in my fridge plus a sack of rice. Therefore I was able to eat some food these days. I'm glad thursday is in 4hours from now tho.

9 years ago

wait does that mean cigarette packs are like $1.50? that's literally 1/10th of what they cost here. totally retiring in China.

9 years ago

Yep, the cheapest being around 4.5RMB, and the most expansives can cost a few hundreds RMB. I've finally been paid \o/

9 years ago

tldr

9 years ago

Pretty Little Liars is one of the most stupid shows I've ever seen & all of its characters are braindead. Yet I'm still watching it for some reason.

9 years ago

fair dinkum ya Kiwi ;)

9 years ago

just thought its worth a mention - i like turtles

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

9 years ago

She's pretty, but man that song is bland and generic. I've had dirty socks that were more full of life.

9 years ago

well, she is still owned by Disney for the next decade or so

9 years ago

does everybody with $500 CV own magicka? god

9 years ago

Probably. And its been in bundles, so its kind of hard not to have it by now.

9 years ago

Yeah, I think thief 2 is the only non-bundle one from this lot. Still though, just nobody. Maybe if I make that one more obvious. :X

9 years ago

I can't find that one, but I'm not exactly the master of finding hidden giveaways. My list of tricks is about one item long.

9 years ago

I totally stole the idea from somebody else here, but uh, check the YouTube link :p

9 years ago

Thx kat, love you having a good week!

9 years ago

one more attempt to find somebody that has $500 CV and no magicka, just wow.

9 years ago

cool

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by kathryn.