Reminder for those that still have their Epic Games Store "10 EUR off" coupon from the 2019 Holiday Sale, it will expire on May 1st.

My recommendation is to consider using it to spend 6 EUR on this fantastic puzzler/interactive art experience: Manifold Garden. Alternatively wait it out, it will come to Steam/PS4/Switch.

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

View attached image.
3 years ago

and then he was freed from the spell and truly opened his eyes for the first time in a long time... ;)

3 years ago

I thought about getting Outer Wilds with the coupon, but I decided to rather play one of the 100 free games they've given out. Jokes on you, Epic.

3 years ago

Why spend, when it will be given for free ?

3 years ago

Or why not spend? Personally I find there are some games I want to play more than others, so for this game it seems a nice deal to be able to play it right away.

3 years ago

If I was going to get anything, I'd get Atomicrops but both libraries in epic and steam are so big...perhaps next time :p

3 years ago

It's 38BRL, coupon is available for purchases > 60BRL. Sigh.

3 years ago

Although without coupon that is around EUR 6 as well ;) but yeah it is not the same.

3 years ago

I ended up using my coupon on a uplay game was able to get that ghost recon breakpoint for 9$ which is a pretty good deal and I noticed with uplay games the Epic launcher isn’t required to play it and it acts as if you bought it from uplay.

3 years ago

Yea, did that during the holiday sale, when they were giving a coupon with each purchase.

3 years ago

i rather waste my money on steam

3 years ago

You'll be able to pay GabeN come October: https://store.steampowered.com/app/473950/Manifold_Garden/ :)

3 years ago

I did pick up 'Manifold Garden' with the coupon back around Christmas and finally started playing it recently. It's definitely worth a look.

As a puzzle game, I have mixed feelings about it. But it's clearly somebody's passion project--somebody who's gone to great pains to create stunning, mind-bending spaces.

3 years ago

The puzzles are not very hard, although sometimes it takes a little time and experimentation to wrap one's head around the geometry before the solution becomes clear. For me it is more the journey through this visually very distinctive and impressive world, where the puzzles help you interact with it. One of the few games where 1440p or 4K really pays off to see the fine, fine detail far away.

I've heard in interviews the developer spent 7 years working on it (the 'studio' is one guy that got help from other indies/artists).

3 years ago

I have the coupon and was actually thinking on get a game to use it... I won't because the store doesn't have a way to sort the games by price.

3 years ago

Yeah, one of the things missing. This might get you at least list of stuff which is EUR 4.99-10.99 after applying the coupon:
https://isthereanydeal.com/?by=price:asc#/options:mature,all,strict;/filter:&epic,&regular/14.99/20.99

3 years ago

Thank you, i don't see anything i'm interested on. Most of the things i might get have been free at some point on their own site.

3 years ago

Maybe worth waiting until midnight to see whether there will be any "May the 4th"-sales (many stores have them from may 1-4).

3 years ago

3 years ago

i let it expire it seems. Shouldn't "expires may 1st" last until today midnight? this was expires april 30th

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

It looks like a game you would get in a 1$ bundle. No offense but I'd rather get something I want for 6€, and not on Epic.

3 years ago

Sure, to each their own. But this game is way more interesting and complex than you'd think at first glace from its clear, line-drawing like appearance.

3 years ago

Why should anyone buy games on Epic? ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Sooner or later it will be free anyway =)

3 years ago

I also thought of buying Manifold Garden, but it also comes to Steam, so I have it wishlisted there.

3 years ago

i am considering Cardpocalypse, I tried it on the apple arcade pass and it was actually quite nice... i just needed a bigger screen

3 years ago

I used my coupon on Assassin's Creed® Odyssey, grabbed it for 6 quid (£), linked my uPlay account now its on there and I dont need to launch Epic to play it (when I can get around to it).

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.