Simple and quick question.

I've just realized that there's not a progress bar in the cart indicating how much you're left from getting a card, and after two purchases of over $10 I haven't received any "You have new items" notifications, so I'm afraid I may not be getting cards for my purchases. However, as I already had a lot of cards and I wasn't paying close attention it's hard to tell for sure.

What about you? Are you getting the cards?

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you getting cards for your purchases?

View Results
Yes
No

i got them after 1 day.

6 years ago

If you encountered the bug where you got 12 extra cards for your first discovery it seems you will have to wait until you get out of the negative. https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/CQj5N/psa-if-you-got-13-summer-sale-cards-after-your-1st-discovery-queue

6 years ago

6 years ago

I don't have the last message, so no favor for me. =0(

6 years ago

If you go to the badges and click on the "How do I earn card drops?" on the Summer 2017 Badge, it would show you a summary of what you've done during the Steam Sale. Something like this: http://i.imgur.com/36zhH9F.png

6 years ago

Thanks! I was just looking for something like that.
According to this, I've earned cards through purchases, but it's still hard to tell if I have actually gotten them.

6 years ago

the 13 extra card is from voting the steam award, i made a purchase yesterday and didn't received the card, not even from the discovery queue, but this morning i suddenly received 7 card, so there are probably delay in receiving the card.

6 years ago

No, that was a bug that they fixed.

6 years ago

does that mean they removed the card that already received? what if people makes the badge already?

6 years ago

Havent heard anyone saying they got removed. It should say under "How do I eard card drops" That you received 12.
Some users reported they received 0 cards the day after. And some say they dropped later. I think it varies. :)

View attached image.
6 years ago

i see, i hear that we received it from voting in steam award, so that was a misinformation, thanks for the info.

6 years ago

This time around it seems extra glitchy, when I first purchased some things around yesterday, the bar still showed up, yet after testing right now it seems to be gone, as well as the card drop info for the exploration queue oO. I also get a bunch of "access denied"'s whenever I try to access the store via browser... although cards seem to drop normally. Weird.

6 years ago

I bought 44€ game and didnt got cards, no progress: "You have not purchased anything on the store since the sale began" :(

6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by StraussVanDor.