Halloween is near, less then three weeks to go, and wouldn't it be sad to see Halloween come and go without a Halloween themed event?

Update: CrystalGamer is planning something, get in touch through Steam!

Given the number of events on the Steamgifts recently I thought it'd be better to coordinate Halloween related events in advance instead of multiple people planning independent events. Running an event is much more fun when done as a team, see for example the Let's Train: London Underground :-)

Please reach out to me if you're planning to do something or would love to help with an event, and I'll get you in touch with others so you can discuss how to take it from there.

Here, have some Halloween!

View attached image.
8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Hi!

I can do some GAs for Halloween (not much, maybe 2 or 3)

8 years ago

8 years ago

As I'm going to dress up Halloween-theme for the school of my kids and make a fool out of myself, I might as well stay in the mood and contribute to something Halloweeny he said weeny! :D here...

Please consider this as my signing up form. I expressed enthusiasm on contributing to the london underground event but missed the signing up thread and cried for days... as if, now I could leech without feeling bad about it! :D

8 years ago

I'd glad add a few games to event if you're planing to do one ^.^ (Not sure how many I can add though, since I have to wait for my next pay)

8 years ago

I would be happy to collaborate :D!!!!
I loved the event Train: London Underground so count with me!

8 years ago

I'm out of ideas for an event, but count me in if you need some help organizing, or giveaways, or someone to talk to, or ... well, you get the idea :)

8 years ago

I'd be in! I usually pitch in to events when I can.

8 years ago

I'm in. I love Halloween, awesome:)

8 years ago

I'd like to contribute

8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago by Perm.