☞ Purchase the AUGUST 2017 Monthly Bundle! ☜

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive "NBA 2K17" and "Pillars of Eternity" with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF AUGUST (4th August) for $12* to receive the AUGUST bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JULY 28th, 2017

Also, it's too late to buy the July Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock on NBA 2K17!! ⚠️

NOTE: According to an official answer from HB, NBA2K17 is locked to the following regions, meaning those customers within them cannot gift outside the region:

Region Restricted countries - The game cannot be redeemed at all here

• CU (Cuba)
  • IR (Iran)
  • KP (North Korea)
  • MM (Myanmar / Burma)
  • SD (Sudan)
  • SY (Syria)

Thank you Yirg for the info.

An additional info of how these region locks work can be found here and here. Thank you Cjcomplex for the info.

Most of the people that unlocked the monthly in the first hours after release, received two keys for NBA 2K17 instead of one.
One of these was ROW and the other one region locked. For example, most of the people in EU received a ROW key and a region-locked key for Europe. However, Humble Bundle soon realized their mistake and removed the ROW key from the keys page and later these keys have been revoked from Steam: http://i.imgur.com/svYUqBI.jpg and https://twitter.com/ayylmao4774/status/884491784537214976

NOTE: For those looking to obtain a key for NBA 2K17 via trades - please make sure that it can be activated in your region!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock on Overcooked !! ⚠️

Overcooked has the next region locks (thanks for the info):

Games:

Pay early and get "NBA 2K17", "Pillars of Eternity"

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
Pillars of Eternity 85% of 10,359 Reviews ❀ 0 $44.99
NBA 2K17 53% of 6,443 Reviews - 0 $59.99
One Piece Burning Blood 78% of 1,102 Reviews ❀ 0 $49.99
Offworld Trading Company 76% of 2,560 Reviews ❀ 1 $19.99
War for the Overworld 79% of 3,304 Reviews ❀ 0 $29.99
Overcooked 92% of 2,432 Reviews ❀ 0 $16.99
Wuppo 99% of 395 Reviews ❀ 0 $14.99
Nongünz 87% of 158 Reviews ❀ 0 $6.99

Offworld Trading Company does not come with an extra copy (as the normal one bought on steam does)

Remember that you can get a Steam key for One Piece Burning Blood - Golden Luffy DLC for free here (thank you stevencojo for the tip!)

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $243.92

CV:

• 10.80$ is cheaper than 95% discount, so this might be the first monthly considered as a bundle, in which case the CV would be 34.3395
  • You will not receive CV for the following games: Wuppo

LEAKED:

According to this, One Piece Burning Blood seems to be INCLUDED in the August Monthly Bundle.

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
One Piece Burning Blood 78% of 1,087 Reviews ❀ 0 $49.99

Humble original: Quiet City (source)

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, FRIDAY, 4th AUGUST! ⏰

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did Humble Bundle convince you to subscribe to this Monthly bundle?

View Results
Deffo!! I waited an eternity for these early unlocks!
The Steam Summer Sale left my wallet dry, so I'll pass this one...
I need to ask my wallet to see how it feels about it :D
I believe it will contain seven copies of Skyrim! Preordered!

just paid early due to comments here but seems they dont give 2 keys anymore. i only got one (bought in germany)

6 years ago

A CRPG and a sports game? Violenty throws wallet at screen!!!

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

How would you even go half and half on a complete bundle? Yeah, you could split the early releases, but once the rest of the games come out? Usually there are a few good games in the fully released bundle that both parties would want

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Well I only want pillars but i would be interested in the rest of the bundle as well if anything interesting pops up

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Garbage and a game with mostly negative reviews. Not the most convincing Monthly...

6 years ago

negative reviews cause the price increased and not cause its a Bad game

6 years ago*

Deleted

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Pillars is great but i already have it. Almost passed this one, but 2 copies of NBA convinced me when i was not sure;). Without it iI would probably pause.

6 years ago*

I'm not interested in that lousy NBA game and i don't need Pillars right now so i'll pass. :D

6 years ago

Pillars of Eternity is dope. 2K sucks as a PC port. It's difficult to decide :/

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

6 years ago

Bought it again after many months of pauses.

6 years ago

Can a key for NBA2K17 purchased in US be redeemed in EU? I don't see where it says region locked.

6 years ago

For those do the early unlock now, I guess, most likely to get 1 key only. I'm from Asia region and I got 1 key which is just region locked to Asia. That's too bad. I am not really interested in NBA 2K17, wish to trade or sell or considering giveaway.

6 years ago

At least they knew that only a handful of people would have had the slightest interest in NBA…

Pillars was a great game prior its 2.x patches. Newcomers may enjoy it a lot more though, as they will not know how much nerfing the game had during the years. (Yes, it is a single-player only game with absolutely no way to play it in any form of co-op/multiplayer, yet Obsidian was obsessed for years to ensure that every build that could do 2% more dps than any other would be promptly nerfed.)
If you are a cRPG player and somehow still missed it, a tip: do not start with a spellcaster, their usefulness is extremely limited thanks to suffering the most "rebalancing" (most any spell's effects were reduced through patches eventually, regardless of class) and due to a strange decision of letting party members only cast spells when at least three arrows are already in their eye sockets. If you want to survive the tutorial, pick a paladin or rogue.

6 years ago

I bought Pillars of Eternity & White March Expansions when they game out & looks like NBA 2K17 is worse than NBA 2K16. I will pass this time & will enjoy last month games.

6 years ago

Sensualshakti, please add a note that NBA is also locked in RU/CIS. Might probably be the same for South America and SEA regions.

Also, does anyone know if NA copy comes as fully ROW and redeemable everywhere or just NA/Canada? Since those bought in EU seem to be EU locked.

6 years ago

Thank you for the info, thread updated!
Would you be able to find the SteamDB SubId for your key? (for example with ASF).
If you already activated the key on your account, I could use my ASF to detect the exact sub.

6 years ago

https://steamdb.info/sub/116033/ Any idea if US copy is global one? EU package states it can't be activated in NA but what's about vice versa.

6 years ago

Sweet! I updated the thread.
Sadly, I don't know anything about US keys, no one seems to report anything about them.

6 years ago*

Hey there. I've just purchased a copy of the bundle via Canada and got a huuge message about list of countries where it CAN be activated, there are EU ones like France and Germany but no mention of US or Canada. Is it the EMEA one or ROW which still activates in Canada and US? Wonder if they changed this warning message. Any idea?

6 years ago

Since I don't have a Canada account, I can't answer this question.
Hopefully someone else in this thread can help you, but so far, there are only few comments from US/Canada people.
You could try to find someone that uses ASF that already has the game and ask them to activate it so that you can see the exact sub id. Note that if the game adds new content, your key will overwrite his (and thus it will be activated on his account).
As usual, Humble Bundle made a huge mess of these keys and offer no clear explanation on what is what.

6 years ago

Hmm. So do you think EU and EMEA keys are different? Since warning messages for them are surely.

6 years ago

My wallet can't handle this.

6 years ago

are there differences in the different versions of NBA 2k17?

6 years ago

Someone have 2 keys of nba to gift free? _

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

someone have 2 days of vacation to gift free?_

just kidding: begging is not allowed and may lead to a suspension and blacklists...

6 years ago

yep - they got a vacation - those mods are fast

6 years ago

just kidding

And now, your comment in gif form:

View attached image.
6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Yes, here.

View attached image.
6 years ago

Ok, as somebody who has very little experience dealing with region locked keys.... what would be the best way for me to go about creating a giveaway for that EU region locked NBA 2k17?

6 years ago

The only correct way to give an EU locked key here is to select either Poland or Germany.

6 years ago

While that would do the trick, it's kinda too restricting. Gonna try to do a group/whitelist thing where I clearly specify the situation in the description.

6 years ago

That's a common way of doing it but just know that regardless of what you specify you don't technically qualify for a re-roll if there's an issue in that situation.

6 years ago

I'm aware of that, but thanks for the advice. I think I'll manage to pull it off without causing any inconvenience to the winner, myself and the support team. :)

6 years ago

If you manually check the region listing on the steam profiles of the individuals you're inviting to a group, you can avoid any uncertainty from those inclusions.

According to the steam sub for the EU version that's listed in the OP, you just have to make sure none of the profiles in question list any of the following regions:

Restricted from purchase in:
Asia/Pacific Region, Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Brazil, Bhutan, Canada, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Christmas Island, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Japan, Cambodia, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Maldives, Mexico, Malaysia, Nepal, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Paraguay, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam

6 years ago

I'll probably do a whitelist giveaway. I believe most of them are europeans and I trust the others enough to read the description and refrain from entering. Thanks for the info!

6 years ago

Two games as incentive for the next Humble Bundle, that must be a first. :-)

6 years ago

It actually did happen twice:

• April 2016 had South Park The Stick of Truth and This War of Mine
  • May 2017 had Dirt Rally and INSIDE
6 years ago

Ah, thank you Yirg; I didn't know that. :-)

6 years ago

Two games and genres that I actually like. Instant buy.

6 years ago

basketball disgusts me but pillars of eternity is on my wishlist, which maybe cancel each other out. i have about a month to decide if nba2k17 will be the first game from a bundle i give away even though i don't already own it.

6 years ago

Basketball... disgusts you?

6 years ago

yes

6 years ago

HB always just ignore messeges? Because i wrote to them if they'll revoke keys and they didn't replay or post any info about yesterday fail

6 years ago

They are slow, sometimes they take over a week to reply.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

6 years ago

Last time I wrote them a ticket it took them 3 weeks to reply...

6 years ago

I received a message in less than 15 minutes!!
But... a robot automatic message 🀐

I always waiting to!
But for me it's dead in advance : I would like to give the key to an american, but the key is loocked to my land EU.
And HB doesn't care about this problem! Because this purchase must be for me and not for another guy...

6 years ago

Yea theirs support and fanpage on FB looks like joke, zero information about what is happening. But it seems like they'll brush off whole situation because of quite quick reaction. I hope they won't revoke any key.

6 years ago

who has bought bundle today? did you get 2 keys for NBA? any1?

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Once Again, we, the latam users are screwed.

This key is NOT available in the listed countries. If the person you're gifting this to doesn't live in one of them, Steam might prevent the key from being redeemed.

AD AE AF AL AM AO AT AZ BA BE BF BG BH BI BJ BN BR BW BY CD CF CG CH CI CM CN CS CU CV CY DE DJ EE EG EH ER
ES ET FI FR GA GB GE GG GH GM GN GQ GR GW HK HR HU ID IE IL IM IN IQ IR IS IT JE JO KE KG KH KM KP KW KZ LA LB LI
LK LR LS LT LU LV LY MA MC MD ME MG MK ML MM MO MR MT MU MW MY MZ NA NE NG NL NO OM PH PL PS PT QA RE RO
RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SH SI SK SL SM SN SO ST SY SZ TD TG TH TJ TM TN TR TW TZ UA UG UZ VA VN XK YE YT ZA ZM ZW

F*ck the region lock, we pay the same.

6 years ago

Do you maybe have a subid that I can add to the thread?

6 years ago

I did not activate the game yet, I'm waiting for a refund.

6 years ago

I'm confused now, I thought the NBA keys are region-locked per continent, so if you buy from NL like me for example, you will get an NBA key. Can someone shed some light on what the situation is, I am considering subscribing because of PoE.

6 years ago

Seem humble fucked up since you should have gotten a full RoW key. 2K does not have a Latam lock on their keys, only BR locks. My guess is that someone thought BR = all of Latam /shrug.

Edit: I'm special (wrong).

6 years ago*

I just used the option to make it a gift link (yesterday I did the same and it warned me about the lock). Today It just converted without the warning. Could it be that now they are giving a row key? I'm from Colombia.

6 years ago

I asked them to change it to a RoW key or a refund. I have already been refunded :/

6 years ago

Update: It was a row key. The region lock was fake.

6 years ago

Sorry, misread the country codes the first time and I thought Humble was trolling you with a key you can't use. Then I noticed that Germany (DE) on the list, which makes no sense.

I double checked on steamdb and the region lock that humble gave you does not exist. You got a full RoW key and Humble are being lying bastards about it.

6 years ago

Is there an error with the message?

This key is not available in the listed countries. If the person you're gifting this to doesn't live in one of them, Steam might prevent the key from being redeemed.

I have a similar message with my key

This key is only available in the listed countries. If the person you're gifting this to lives in one of them, Steam might prevent the key from being redeemed. Would you like to continue?

AD AE AF AL AM AO AT AZ BA BE BF BG BH BI BJ BW BY CD CF CG CH CI CM CS CV CY DE DJ EE EG EH ER ES ET FI FR GA GB GE GG GH GM GN GQ GR GW HR HU IE IL IM IQ IR IS IT JE JO KE KM KW KZ LB LI LR LS LT LU LV LY MA MC MD ME MG MK ML MR MT MU MW MZ NA NE NG NL NO OM PL PS PT QA RE RO RS RW SA SC SD SE SH SI SK SL SM SN SO ST SY SZ TD TG TN TR TZ UA UG VA XK YE YT ZA ZM ZW

I have my own country here, I live here, I can not redeem key myself? WTF?

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

Humble messed up on their warnings. Humble will always provide a key that will work in your region, since they assume that it is for personal use.

You received an EMEA key, so anyone who lives in EU/Africa/ and the Middle East will be able to redeem it. RU/CIS/NA/LATAM/SEA will be blocked from using your key.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.