Purchase the AUGUST 2017 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive "NBA 2K17" and "Pillars of Eternity" with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF AUGUST (4th August) for $12* to receive the AUGUST bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JULY 28th, 2017

Also, it's too late to buy the July Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock on NBA 2K17!! ⚠️

NOTE: According to an official answer from HB, NBA2K17 is locked to the following regions, meaning those customers within them cannot gift outside the region:

Region Restricted countries - The game cannot be redeemed at all here

• CU (Cuba)
  • IR (Iran)
  • KP (North Korea)
  • MM (Myanmar / Burma)
  • SD (Sudan)
  • SY (Syria)

Thank you Yirg for the info.

An additional info of how these region locks work can be found here and here. Thank you Cjcomplex for the info.

Most of the people that unlocked the monthly in the first hours after release, received two keys for NBA 2K17 instead of one.
One of these was ROW and the other one region locked. For example, most of the people in EU received a ROW key and a region-locked key for Europe. However, Humble Bundle soon realized their mistake and removed the ROW key from the keys page and later these keys have been revoked from Steam: http://i.imgur.com/svYUqBI.jpg and https://twitter.com/ayylmao4774/status/884491784537214976

NOTE: For those looking to obtain a key for NBA 2K17 via trades - please make sure that it can be activated in your region!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock on Overcooked !! ⚠️

Overcooked has the next region locks (thanks for the info):

Games:

Pay early and get "NBA 2K17", "Pillars of Eternity"

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
Pillars of Eternity 85% of 10,359 Reviews 0 $44.99
NBA 2K17 53% of 6,443 Reviews - 0 $59.99
One Piece Burning Blood 78% of 1,102 Reviews 0 $49.99
Offworld Trading Company 76% of 2,560 Reviews 1 $19.99
War for the Overworld 79% of 3,304 Reviews 0 $29.99
Overcooked 92% of 2,432 Reviews 0 $16.99
Wuppo 99% of 395 Reviews 0 $14.99
Nongünz 87% of 158 Reviews 0 $6.99

Offworld Trading Company does not come with an extra copy (as the normal one bought on steam does)

Remember that you can get a Steam key for One Piece Burning Blood - Golden Luffy DLC for free here (thank you stevencojo for the tip!)

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $243.92

CV:

• 10.80$ is cheaper than 95% discount, so this might be the first monthly considered as a bundle, in which case the CV would be 34.3395
  • You will not receive CV for the following games: Wuppo

LEAKED:

According to this, One Piece Burning Blood seems to be INCLUDED in the August Monthly Bundle.

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
One Piece Burning Blood 78% of 1,087 Reviews 0 $49.99

Humble original: Quiet City (source)

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, FRIDAY, 4th AUGUST! ⏰

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did Humble Bundle convince you to subscribe to this Monthly bundle?

View Results
Deffo!! I waited an eternity for these early unlocks!
The Steam Summer Sale left my wallet dry, so I'll pass this one...
I need to ask my wallet to see how it feels about it :D
I believe it will contain seven copies of Skyrim! Preordered!

Well, the main Monthly rule keeps working for me: if a skip a bundle, it's full of interesting games, and vice versa. These games don't even look like they'll make decent giveaways.

6 years ago

Humble Pay-12 dollars-for-12 region locks-bundle 🤗

One Piece Burning Blood: This product is region-locked, it CANNOT be activated and played in the following regions: Japan, China, Mongolia, Vietnam, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Cambodia, Brunei Darussalam, India, Pakistan

6 years ago*

I couldn't have said it better :D
Brilliant!

6 years ago

Overcooked is also region locked :D

6 years ago

noooooo 😓😓😓

6 years ago

Wow, this Monthly sucks for me...
Hopefully, there is PoE..

6 years ago

Does War for the Overworld have any region lock?

6 years ago

From what I'm looking in Steamdb, it doesn't seem like it has one.

6 years ago

Thanks! :)

6 years ago

Fug, I shoulda bought the bundle. Missed out on One Piece Burning Blood!!! ;___;

6 years ago

it even was leaked that burning blood was in the bundle dude!

6 years ago

use Group Buys if you have paypal :) It's going for about $2

6 years ago

Ysssss happy

6 years ago

BTW, Pillars of Eternity and NBA 2K17 aren't considered already bundled, after all, this is the first bundle. The only rebundled game was Offworld: Trading Company.

6 years ago

The only rebundled game was Offworld: Trading Company.

And by bundled, you only mean that it was technically in a bundle, even though the game is NOT on the bundled list since it must have been in a high tier.

6 years ago

Exactly, that's what I've meant. It was bundled before, but it wasn't considered "in a bundle" by SG standards.

6 years ago

Eh. Kinda nice games after all. Maybe i should not be salty about those Pillars without DLCs. Well. Good bye sweet Wuppo and Overcooked ;) Yes.

6 years ago

First time that i get the monthly, really happy about it, the unlocks were what brought me in but overcooked, wuppo and one piece ? great

6 years ago

One piece keys are all row? anyone know please?

6 years ago

Not a single one of the current giveaways for it are region restricted, so hopefully it is or else there might end up being a lot of re-rolls...

6 years ago

It seems like the next region locks are imposed:

https://steamdb.info/sub/87308/
https://steamdb.info/sub/125177/
https://steamdb.info/sub/125176/

Except for these countries, it should be mostly ROW.

6 years ago

Offworld Trading Company seems really nice, sadly didn't have the funds to buy the bundle. Next weeks unlock seems meh.

6 years ago

I was about to buy this just before it ended but thankfully i did not. Not a single game for me in here :)

6 years ago

USA, Canada and Europe - to be defined

I can't find a region restricted sub for those regions in SteamDB so the keys are most probably ROW.

Also, you could add a note for Wuppo (for CV farmers mostly): "No value towards your contributor level." (It was free in Alienware).

6 years ago

Many thanks! I updated the thread.

6 years ago

Passed this month due to the 3 games, got Offworld Trading Company & War for the Overworld on my wishlist... oh well...

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago*

Hurm... first disappointing bundle for me in awhile. Already own/played Pillars. Redeemed Overcooked because couch co-op is a nice thing to do with friends. But the rest? Meh.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

6 years ago

Not so happy this time, for me isn´t much in. I guess I will have fun with Overcooked. But there´s too much medicore this time

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Yep, see this comment.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Very decent selection of blind games again, gonna skip on next months zombie shooter though.

6 years ago

Honestly, War for the Overworld and Offworld Trading Company made it worthwhile for me seeing as I had both wishlisted... now I just need all the DLC for them. It is amusing that both big show-off games were the ones I gave away, though.

6 years ago

I was pretty disappointed this month - I was glad to keep Pillars of Eternity, but the rest... :/// I ended up keeping Wuppo because it looked up my alley (I must have overlooked it before)

If anything, it's just more games to give away.

6 years ago

whenever they have really good games as the pre-order games, a red flag pops up for me to wonder if the rest of the bundle will be mediocre or crap.

6 years ago

I'm glad that i cancelled my HB monthly subscription. Only have Pillars and Wuppo on my wishlist, the rest is trash i would never play.

Dodged a bullet. :D

6 years ago

3 wishlisted games.
Amazing.

6 years ago

Not a fan of RTS games so it was pretty disappointing to see two of them, I already own Overcooked, One Piece isn't interesting to me, but Wuppo and Nongunz look interesting.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.