☞ Purchase the AUGUST 2017 Monthly Bundle! ☜

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive "NBA 2K17" and "Pillars of Eternity" with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF AUGUST (4th August) for $12* to receive the AUGUST bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JULY 28th, 2017

Also, it's too late to buy the July Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock on NBA 2K17!! ⚠️

NOTE: According to an official answer from HB, NBA2K17 is locked to the following regions, meaning those customers within them cannot gift outside the region:

Region Restricted countries - The game cannot be redeemed at all here

• CU (Cuba)
  • IR (Iran)
  • KP (North Korea)
  • MM (Myanmar / Burma)
  • SD (Sudan)
  • SY (Syria)

Thank you Yirg for the info.

An additional info of how these region locks work can be found here and here. Thank you Cjcomplex for the info.

Most of the people that unlocked the monthly in the first hours after release, received two keys for NBA 2K17 instead of one.
One of these was ROW and the other one region locked. For example, most of the people in EU received a ROW key and a region-locked key for Europe. However, Humble Bundle soon realized their mistake and removed the ROW key from the keys page and later these keys have been revoked from Steam: http://i.imgur.com/svYUqBI.jpg and https://twitter.com/ayylmao4774/status/884491784537214976

NOTE: For those looking to obtain a key for NBA 2K17 via trades - please make sure that it can be activated in your region!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock on Overcooked !! ⚠️

Overcooked has the next region locks (thanks for the info):

Games:

Pay early and get "NBA 2K17", "Pillars of Eternity"

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
Pillars of Eternity 85% of 10,359 Reviews ❀ 0 $44.99
NBA 2K17 53% of 6,443 Reviews - 0 $59.99
One Piece Burning Blood 78% of 1,102 Reviews ❀ 0 $49.99
Offworld Trading Company 76% of 2,560 Reviews ❀ 1 $19.99
War for the Overworld 79% of 3,304 Reviews ❀ 0 $29.99
Overcooked 92% of 2,432 Reviews ❀ 0 $16.99
Wuppo 99% of 395 Reviews ❀ 0 $14.99
Nongünz 87% of 158 Reviews ❀ 0 $6.99

Offworld Trading Company does not come with an extra copy (as the normal one bought on steam does)

Remember that you can get a Steam key for One Piece Burning Blood - Golden Luffy DLC for free here (thank you stevencojo for the tip!)

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $243.92

CV:

• 10.80$ is cheaper than 95% discount, so this might be the first monthly considered as a bundle, in which case the CV would be 34.3395
  • You will not receive CV for the following games: Wuppo

LEAKED:

According to this, One Piece Burning Blood seems to be INCLUDED in the August Monthly Bundle.

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
One Piece Burning Blood 78% of 1,087 Reviews ❀ 0 $49.99

Humble original: Quiet City (source)

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, FRIDAY, 4th AUGUST! ⏰

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did Humble Bundle convince you to subscribe to this Monthly bundle?

View Results
Deffo!! I waited an eternity for these early unlocks!
The Steam Summer Sale left my wallet dry, so I'll pass this one...
I need to ask my wallet to see how it feels about it :D
I believe it will contain seven copies of Skyrim! Preordered!

I asked HB about region restrictions of the two early unlocks and received this answer:

Thank you for contacting us here at Humble Support. We'd be happy to provide that information for you! Pillars of Eternity is not region locked, but NBA2K17 is to the following regions, meaning those customers within them cannot gift outside the region:
Brazil
Asia
EU
India
RU
ROW (Rest of World)
Β 
Region Restricted countries - The game cannot be redeemed at all here
CU (Cuba)
IR (Iran)
KP (North Korea)
MM (Myanmar / Burma)
SD (Sudan)
SY (Syria)

6 years ago

And another follow up answer:

Israel is indeed considered ROW and you should be able to gift all of the countries that are not otherwise listed. For instance you would not be able to gift it to someone in the UK (As it falls under EU)

I think it's time to pause my subscription. I have no interest in these two early unlocks, and gifting or trading them will be very difficult.

6 years ago

So a key from US (ROW) can't be activated in EU after all? That doesn't make much sense.

6 years ago

Keys from the United States are NA+ROW, which means North America and any country which doesn't have it's own region restricted keys. That ends up being not that many countries, so effectively, the keys are NA only.

6 years ago

Have you tested it?

6 years ago

Thank you for the info! Would it have hurt them to add this explanation from the beginning, on the Bundle page, and thus avoid this whole mess?

6 years ago

The replies from HB Support only helped me understand that I'll need to keep on digging if I want to ever get some clarity on who I could gift or trade these early unlocks to. There's just not enough information there to get to any conclusion. I still need to research what countries are included in ROW, but I don't have the patience for this, so have just paused my subscription.

6 years ago

ROW really doesn't have any meaning. Someone else pointed out that when we say ROW normally, what we really mean is World Wide (WW), which are truly unrestricted and global keys.

ROW means any other region/country which doesn't have it's own restrictions. So, ROW only means WW when a company hasn't placed any region-specific restrictions on it's keys. Any other time, ROW is somewhat to very limited.

6 years ago

My point is that when HB wrote to me "Israel is indeed considered ROW and you should be able to gift all of the countries that are not otherwise listed" it wasn't very helpful, because I don't know which countries these are. I would need to first research which countries are included in Asia and EU regions, then subtract those from the list of all countries, and then do the same with the countries which were explicitly listed. This is too much of a headache, so I decided to pause my subscription for this month.

BTW, do you agree that if a country is "considered ROW" (to quote HB again), it would always mean that the price for this country is the maximum. I've yet to see a case where it wasn't.

6 years ago

This is the message which Humble shows upon trying to send copy of NBA as a gift link from United States (and it's not scrollable so probably finite, no idea). I haven't tested it yet but do you think it actually can't be activated in Europe? Feels more like a fake after all given that other regions provide a huge list of countries where it can and where it can't be activated even including own country of purchase for limitation. If locks on Steamdb are still correct though, why do they give fake warnings when they could just copy the original locking message, sigh.

View attached image.
6 years ago*

Do you get this message after clicking create gift link?

6 years ago

That's what I said, yes.

6 years ago

Thanks, just wanted to clarify as I wasn't too sure if you clicked on just the gift icon. Didn't get any messages myself so it's a bit strange.

6 years ago*

What browser did you use? Or could it be and addon you have installed? It seems weird that it just randomly stops at the G

6 years ago*

Did you test it? Can a US (ROW) key be redeemed in the EU or UK?

6 years ago

I haven't, but I guess I'll give it a try now. Edit. Works.

6 years ago*

NA+ROW keys can't be activated in Europe.

EDIT: Nevermind, these apparently can.

6 years ago*

That's probably wrong, if someone from that region confirms this sub posted in the OP then those keys could be redeemed worldwide, including Europe.

I can't find a NA restricted subID in SteamDB.

6 years ago

Sigh, you made me worry for nothing. Just tested NA key, worked fine in Germany. You should edit your messages about that lock to avoid misleading people.

6 years ago*

OK, the thread about the revoked key has been closed, and I don't want to open a new one for that issue, but I have a question.
Please refrain from re opening here the debate which lead to the other thread being closed : "was is a dick move or not from HB ?" We"ll never agree, and it's not what I want to know anyway. Thank you.

For all people which got two keys : did you all got one of them revoked by now ? Is is still happening lately (like yesterday or the day before ?)

Rest of the story for anyone wondering why I ask this : I got 2 keys as everyone. I transformed them both in gift link. I gave one away 2 weeks ago - the first on the list, the one who disappeared - and since then, I check my winner everyday, and he still have it. I didn't activate the 2nd one, in case there was a problem, so I could try to discuss with HB support, and prove my good will of just wanting one key and gifting it (I could not simply gift the 2nd key in case of problem, because of the region lock...). The thing is, the 2nd key is still there on my link page, and still activated (i mean that if i click on it, i can received the gift). I don't know what to do with it. Let it rotten here ? Did HB didn't deactivated the first key because i didn't activated that 2nd one ? Will they deactivate the first if i activate the second ? I think that if revoking phase is over, I will also gift the second one, because I still don't want the game Β―_(ツ)_/Β― I just don't want to penalize my winner by doing stupid things.

6 years ago

ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD is INCLUDED in August Bundle.

We're sorry, ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD is not available in your region. As an apology, we've added a $3 coupon for the Humble Store to your account.

Please contact support if you have any questions!

6 years ago

I was expecting a bunch of $15-$20 games, not another $50 one! Where did you see this ... was it on your purchase page or somewhere else?

6 years ago

if so then WOW

6 years ago

If that's the case they probably sent that too early on accident. Can you grab a screenshot and post?

6 years ago

6 years ago

Thank you very much :)

I'm pretty happy that this will be in the bundle.

6 years ago

I'm kinda confused why they marked it in USD and not in yen since you're in Japan.

6 years ago

Which region are you?

6 years ago

From screenshot above, he/she from Japan (JST – Japan Standard Time)

6 years ago

Thanks for the info, I added it to the OP :)

6 years ago

you're welcome!

6 years ago

I wonder what happens if you gift the bundle to someone else in Japan? Will you get $3 HB store credit or the person you send the gift to? :P

6 years ago

Nice, hope SEA region isn't affected. Planning to get 1 through trade.

Thanks for info

6 years ago

That's really ly cool but I would have preferred the Saint Seiya or one of the DBZ games. The Saint Seiya game didn't even go on sale during the summer sale.

6 years ago

Another one piece game... Are these worth playing if you don't watch the series?

6 years ago

No, I paused because of this. I got the previous One Piece and didn't like it.

6 years ago

I don't like these genre of games (3D beat'em up) mindless smashing buttons, like Dinasty Warriors. But my brother does, so, it's a win-win.
You can play them, at least on the third game, there is a Story mode that summarizes the animΓ©. In Burning Blood the story should be updated.

6 years ago

And yet again I forgot to cancel my subscription. Lucky you guys, GAs incoming soonβ„’

6 years ago

Pillars is such an awful game

6 years ago

In what way?

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

In every way possible.

6 years ago*

Not in any way possible.

6 years ago

looks like im going to make a one piece fan happy here on sg xD

6 years ago

Hi my account is canadian but i made the purchase in asia. Where can i gift it to??

6 years ago

This seems like a better question to ask HB support

6 years ago

I had this situation already being from Germany and pruchasing from Italy with different region lock.
Support told me the purchase will be locked to the country the IP address you used to purchase is from, they can however change it to your actual country if they can verify your past purchases indeed came from canada.

6 years ago

Thanks!

6 years ago

They only give 3$ coupon in return for Burning blood ? That's very low in my opinion. Hope it not lock on my region.

6 years ago

it seems to imply the value of the whole bundle is around $200, meaning we'd likely see 3 $15-$20 games.

6 years ago

Damn wish I paused this month... own One Piece and Pillars... Didn't want NBA but activated it to give it a go one day. Although last month I was pleasantly surprised despite owning Dark Souls so who knows!

6 years ago

I just realised this bundle comes out the week of my birthday... this better be good ;-;

Currently coughing up my organs as I turn 22 so I need some cheering up :(

6 years ago

There is always someone who wants the games, you could trade them or split the bundle on Group Buys.

6 years ago

Yeah I supposed I could. But I'll just give them away :P

6 years ago

FFS let the top game next month be No Man's Sky (praying like last months)^^

6 years ago

So that makes 3 games I absolutely don't want with a high price. Worried about this month's bundle having no nice games at all.

6 years ago

Same (although I love PoE but kickstarted it so little use here), so I just paused my yearly sub this month. No regrets so far.

6 years ago

MFW I saw the leaked game was animu.

View attached image.
6 years ago

i am really happy about it tho :D

6 years ago

also the fact that it has an anime-like aesthetic shouldnt put you down, the game is supposed to be great fun, still i am sure its 80% fan service

6 years ago

oh damn i was really doubting if buying it but the 3 games that we know of i really want.... asfasgasgas i dont need more games, damn you weakness to cheap stuff

6 years ago

every steam game can't be redeemed in "iran" so there is no need to mention it in the post.
we must activate every single game with vpns :|

6 years ago

OP not available for your region ? ...

6 years ago

Not sure what you're asking... Can you be more specific please?

6 years ago

this " ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD is INCLUDED in August Bundle.

We're sorry, ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD is not available in your region. As an apology, we've added a $3 coupon for the Humble Store to your account. "

march 2017, i still have one piece pirate warrior 3 even when steam store block region

6 years ago

I can only assume the One Piece Burning Blood are not available in these regions based on steamdb.
Japan, Mongolia, Vietnam, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Cambodia, Brunei Darussalam, India, Pakistan

6 years ago

Quiet City include as humble original in this monthly
source: https://twitter.com/increpare/status/891383013845741568

6 years ago

Thank you! Added it to the OP.

6 years ago

One Piece Nice :D !

6 years ago

I can never remember: are the games revealed as soon as the countdown is over?

6 years ago

Yes, maybe 1 minute later, until everything is done, can't remember with precision.

6 years ago

Thanks, I just was not sure if they waited until Monday or anything like that.

6 years ago

Oh god no. They will reveal the games every first friday of each month. 5:15 hours from this message.

6 years ago

Well, 4:45 till regret or relief it is then!

6 years ago

Last month paused it. Instant regret, but luckily could get Armello and Galactic Civ 3 for 4 dollars ($1 was taxes on G2A), and traded Dead Cells (could get it cheap at $8 at that moment) for DS2 and Hyper Light Drifter. And after all that, won Sherlock here lol.
So, yeah, I'll stay subbed.

6 years ago

Yeha, money is tight at the moment, so I decided to only buy the monthly if I can justify it for the early unlock alone.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

+1, same for the last 2 months.

6 years ago

These early unlock are now PoE, NBA and One Piece. If those don't interest you, which one would? Anthem + Destiny?

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

$3 coupon for One Piece Burning Blood? O.o omg.

Did Humble Bundle convince you to subscribe to this Monthly bundle?

Where is the "Im already a subscriber"?

6 years ago

If "One Piece Burning Blood" is really included in the bundle then it's already worth the asking price regardless of the rest of games.

6 years ago

its always worth the price regardless if you like the games or not. Its only a fraction of the sale prices.

6 years ago

pcmasterrace <(") 12$/1month if you are gamer or 50$+ 1 month(all bundle humble) still worth if u streaming utube, v.v. =))

6 years ago

Value wise that's true. But I think it's also a subjective matter. Because if you don't like the games the bundle won't be worth the price for you (you wouldn't have bought them anyway). In my case, I don't have any interest regarding NBA 2K17 and Pillars of Eternity although I'll give them a chance whenever I get some spare time. However, One Piece Burning Blood is wishlisted, meaning the bundle is already worth the money I paid for it (if that game is going to be included).

6 years ago

30 minutes remaining.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.