So, it's that time of the year again. The time where you have mostly finished selling whatever you accumulated over the past months, bought your top picks from your wishlist and the best deals, did a few gifts/GAs and now you're left staring at the leftover balance in your steam wallet and can't decide what to spend it on. So here I am, once again, to ask for your help. So SG, you decide my fate! Choose wisely! (Comments about the games will be much appreciated!)

Thank you all for voting, after 12 hours there's a pretty clear winner although Batman proved a strong contestant as well. So no need to vote anymore, DD is now part of my library thanks to you :P
BUT! You also have a chance to add it to YOUR library too!!!
Winky winky

In any way I hope everyone has a fantastic 2017 with lots of love and fun! Cheers~

Obligatory GA Level 2+

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Which would you recommend?

View Results
Armello
Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition
Battle Brothers
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend
Darkest Dungeon®
Dead Age
Dungeon Kingdom: Sign of the Moon
EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic
Master of Orion
Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code
Overfall
Rogue Wizards
The Great Whale Road
The Technomancer
Thea: The Awakening
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem

i think you will enjoy batman very much :)

7 years ago

The only game I even own on that list is Arkham Knight: Premium Edition, but I am waiting to get all the other Batman titles before playing it (I want to play them in order). I have Armello on my wishlist, and it looks like a fun game, so that is the one I chose for you.:)

Happy New Year!:)

7 years ago

Same here, I started a playthrough of Arkham Asylum like a month ago and still waiting to get back home to resume it. Although I'm still pretty early in it. And after that I gotta also beat Origins :P

And thanks for that vote, Armello is definitely one near the top of this list for me! fingers crossed! lol

7 years ago

Alas, it looks like Darkest Dungeon will be the winner.;)

That being said, that is a game that I also have on my wishlist, and I definitely want to get it one of these days.:)

7 years ago

Yeah, it was pretty much the expected outcome, same reason I left Stardew Valley out of the poll too xD
Want it as well quite much but I'm feeling there's a -66% for it coming rather soon... :\

7 years ago

Probably during the Spring Sale...or is there even a sale at that time? I can't remember. LOL!

7 years ago

Yeah, there's a mini-sale sometime around there but I'm expecting it even earlier, maybe a weekend highlight in a month or so. But oh well, it seems to have a very passionate fanbase so who cares? It seems to be worth the money either way.

7 years ago

Sorry, I thought you were talking about Stardew Valley, but you were talking about The Darkest Dungeon, weren't you?;)

I'll be looking forward to hearing about your new purchase once you play it.:)

7 years ago

I was indeed, but now that I read my comment again I see why it can be misleading lol
Stardew won't drop that much just yet even with it's inclusion to HB Monthly. And whatever wins here(besides Batman for the afformentioned reasons) will be skyrocketed to the top of the backlog :P

7 years ago

If you're a glutton for punishment or have nerves of steel, I recommend Darkest Dungeon.
I absolutely loved that game and have something around 130 hours in it.

7 years ago

Bump. Darkest Dungeon maybe.

7 years ago

Armello. Definitely.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

I've had my eye on that for a while but it's been bundled a lot so I'm waiting for another one or to trade for it :P

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

bump

7 years ago

I've not played most of those, but out of the ones I have played:

Batman: Arkham Knight: Still has issues for some. If you buy it, make sure to give it a try within the refund period. The Batmobile is what tends to cause issues for people, and you get to experience it really early.

Master of Orion: It's not the most complex 4X strategy game on the market, but it's good. I really enjoyed it. Might have some balance issues though.

7 years ago

Yeah, I'm worried about performance too since I don't have a high end PC. I don't even remember my current processor but it's an i5 around 2.6Ghz, GPU Nvidia GTX 750Ti and just 8GB ram :\

Either way thanks for the input :D

7 years ago

My computer is similar to yours, apart from a better graphics card, and Arkham Knight was completely unplayable, but other people have had a better experience with it.

7 years ago

Bump.

7 years ago

Darkest Dungeon is leading? SG i'm proud of you!

7 years ago

Voted on Darkest Fungeon fuck the typo, I leave it like this also there are quite some other, good choices, but as far as things go around Technomancer, I think you'd better avoid that game until it will be in a bundle like HB monthly, as it's quite mediocre according to critics and users (% on steam) as well

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 months ago.

7 years ago

Seems I voted for the popular vote ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
🎆🎇Happy new year!🎊🎉

7 years ago

I really wanted to vote but I honestly wouldn't play any of the games on that list....
Turn-based... Singleplayer... 2d-Fighters.. Nope x) Direct opposites of my taste in games!
I'd go with Batman I guess since I've managed to play Arkham Asylum for 30 minutes. =D

What i'm trying to say is that you should probably pick something yourself.
Unless it's for a Giveaway, in which case I wouldn't enter anyway so my voice is irrelevant! =D

7 years ago

Arkham Knight requires a bit better hardware, keep that in mind (was working rather poor on mine i5 2500k + GF 660, much better after changing to GF 1060).

7 years ago

bump!

7 years ago

Bump!

7 years ago

Bump!

7 years ago

bump

7 years ago

bump:3

7 years ago

Bump.
Thank you very much!!

7 years ago

Happy New Year!!!

7 years ago

Blazblue!!! If you do get it, best way to learn technical playstyle is by choosing 1 character you love and practice the combos. once u have mastered that character, u can try others, but if u cant do the combos just play on stylish mode, although it is less fun imo ^.-

7 years ago

I've already played the previous BlazBlue installments(mostly off steam) so I'm familiar with the the playstyle, although to be honest I completely suck with the combos :P

7 years ago

I played back on psp, so chronophantasma was my first BB game on steam. the controls on keyboard works pretty well for me, but if u have a gamepad or arcade stick it would be a definite plus. (theres a stylish mode for chronophantasma that allows u to pull off combos so much more easily, which can help you alot). BUT mostly I got it to continue the story lol. Can't wait for Central Fiction on steam
on a different note, looks like darkest dungeon got the most vote, so i guess u will be getting that. In any case, i think u could wait till the next sale before getting chronophantasma. it'll probably be cheaper :P I got mine at 33% off back on summer sale? i think.
Have fun on whatever you got :)

7 years ago

I'm a simple Darkest Dungeon fan. I see it in the poll, I stop reading the rest of the list :3 In all seriousness, it's a great time to pick it up, considering the DLC for it is coming out early this year so you can get used to the base game before deciding if you want to buy that as well :3

7 years ago

I know, I saw your GA the other day too but since it has been so long since I actually contributed anything myself I didn't enter :P
From the looks of it that's gonna win.

7 years ago

Darkest Dungeon was a great game. I haven't played Master of Orion, but I am a fan of the earlier titles though.

7 years ago

Welcome back Wolfedood!!
And Happy New Year!! :3

7 years ago

Thank you! :D
Happy new year to you too!

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by Wolfedood.