Activates on Steam
Reddit Post
Link to Store

Note: You have to own Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on Steam to play.

I don't usually make these topics, but I thought this was a pretty good deal, considering the game was just recently released.

My opinion after a few hours of play: I never played Chivalry before, so I decided to give both Deadliest Warrior and the base game a try now that I have both. I personally found Deadliest to be more fun, at least for now, but also less focused and more chaotic than the original. Oh, and apparently you need to use a 64-bit OS to properly run Deadliest Warrior, so I got a few weird glitches and crashes. Really need to upgrade from my 32-bit. :I I still haven't tried the popular objective-based maps of Medival Warfare, so I'm really looking fowards to that. Medieval is overall the better game, I think, but Deadliest Warrior adds lots of variety with its unique classes and its more interesting weapons.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I've heard some pretty bad things about this expansion

1 decade ago

I've read that it has no team objective-based maps, which definitely sounds disappointing.

1 decade ago

That's pretty much the only game mode I play in the base game.

1 decade ago

There's a new game mode called capture the banner, really fun.
Instead of a weapon you get this tall flag that you can slap people with while getting chased by a billion people and eventually dying.
Only problem with the DLC is the combat is waaay too fast paced compared to the first chivalry and button spamming it hard to counter

1 decade ago

thanks for the post, been waiting for this to go on sale :D

1 decade ago

I am a fan. I have played the base.. It is fun but takes a bit of getting used to, the slow animation swings and hit markers etc.. but makes for a good melee game I suppose. That being said. It's worth trying IMHO.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Mostlyghostly.