http://www.twitch.tv/skin_unbreakable#

Doing this to help my sister who has cancer when ppl donate im poste more keys on stream or send PMs

If you wanna help me with beta keys or steam ghifts for giveaways

this is my Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/skin_unbreakable/

Thank you

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Hope she gets better.

1 decade ago

yea i hope too... is at hospital atm doing chemotherapy....

1 decade ago

Motivation and hope are the best medicine fighting with that.

1 decade ago

no they're not

1 decade ago

fak u xarabas, they are

1 decade ago

Sorry xarabas but mental strength is VERY needed in a battle against Cancer ! Only way my mom has stayed sane is the last 9 years ! Fuck that Comment !

1 decade ago

Maybe from your perspective. I found that viewpoint rather annoying when i had lung cancer (furthermore, they even labeled it as terminal) and was constantly bothered by people with false sympathy and oh so helpful advices about faith, hope and other delusional crap which people tell you - not to help you, but as a way to feel good about themselves in most selfish way imaginable.
Being positive is nice, but what can help you more is keeping thing in real perspective. I underwent a surgery with 50/50 chances of survival and part of you just has to accept the option that you might not wake up in next 6-8 hours. Another thing that saved me from certain death was significant ammount of money which i had to spend during my treatment and people who couldnt afford it just had to wait for miracle which never happened and you can guess where they are now. That's reality for you.
Also, why are you emphasizing almost every word with capital letter in your statement?

1 decade ago

Because God made that way ! LOL JK I have to agree with you on that though I hate the people that go "Oh shame poor cancer patient" , as if theyre some dying puppy or something along those lines . I have my beliefs and I dont whore them around either so I shall stay my tongue on that level . I do know exactly what youre saying and I agree now that I know the full story behind your comment . However as I do hope that you can see why I say mental strength and support from others is important when youre battling cancer . I have not personally experienced the pain nor the agonies of the illness . However I have sat by my mothers side every day for the last 9 years , I do homeschooling as result of her Illness and needing help at possibly any time of day or night . I did leave my statement as personal Insult but rather an insult at your comment . I do not believe false hope but I dont believe everything a doctor says either . It seems you are mentally quite capable of overcoming this obstacle if not already overcome . I do not feel sympathy for you but rather hope you maintain your sanity and being alive on a level good enough enjoy life , beyond just pain and agony . I truly mean these words and I do really mean it when I tell I wish you a full life with enough fun to make it worth living .... I also retract my previous comment {the one you replied to} sorry for my Ignorance .

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

sooo what shold i do?

1 decade ago

All the best to your sister.

1 decade ago

I have three Smite beta keys to get rid of....you want them? Hope your sister gets better

1 decade ago

thank you i have 997 smite keys i can give you more if you need

1 decade ago

No i want to give you 3 Smite keys for donation for the giveaways

1 decade ago

All the best wishes to your sister, and I hope you two get over it. Cancer is no joke. Cheers.

1 decade ago

bump

1 decade ago

Best wishes for your sister :(
Get well soon

1 decade ago

Hope your sister will get better...

1 decade ago

I hope your sister will get better !!!

1 decade ago

I know how this is for you.
My little brother has been diagnosed with cancer 3 and a half months ago, too.
I'm afraid I can't donate you any money because I don't have a way to, but your sister has all of my wishes to get better.

EDIT: I know this might sound a bit opportunistic, but my brother would be very happy if you could spare a DotA 2 key for him. We used to play LoL a lot together, but then I got invited to DotA 2 beta and started playing it a lot and he feels neglected lately. I understand if you cannot. May your sister get better!

1 decade ago

yes Rabbey visit my stream and add me on steam i`m gona give you as ghift or keys or mail how you need

1 decade ago

Smite beta GIVEAWAY!

F146D-DCC63-309A4-487AA-40851

F1F03-3B8F3-B30E4-A4580-F8822

F1DAD-CB062-AAB54-73A91-E5FDC

ACTIVATE HERE:

1 decade ago

here is more SMITE Beta Keys:
PX80DF1ED87E2B4399A6EFE36 ,
PX9C424C395299408D942E8F5

1 decade ago

Thank you

1 decade ago

hope your sister gets over it . may God bless her with long life and ever lasting smile :)

ps - I do not need any keys or anything .

1 decade ago

Go back to your grave Hitler!

1 decade ago

guild wars 2 D: OMG,

Edit: OP is a fake.

1 decade ago

what makes you say that?

1 decade ago

Hope your sister gets better, but this sounds a bit fishy

1 decade ago

I'm curious to know how in the world getting BETA keys to games helps your sister get better. I agree with Pitompt, this sounds fishy.

1 decade ago

He seems to be accepting donations in exchange for releasing keys. Donation money goes, presumably, towards sister's medical bills.

1 decade ago

wtf why do u buy keys if ur sister has cancer 0_0 sounds fishy i agree with the man above me

1 decade ago

The keys were donated to him.

1 decade ago

giving them away profits him a lot i assume?

1 decade ago

He seems to be accepting donations in exchange for releasing keys. Donation money goes, presumably, towards sister's medical bills.

1 decade ago

haven't you heard? video game keys are the new cancer therapy/cure.

1 decade ago

i donated some beta key of a game i am not interested in and he really put it up on the chat.

on the other hand, none of the other keys he gave away seemed to work for anyone either.

1 decade ago

try to watch my stream and next time to talk... you are just a kid... i forgive you atm

1 decade ago

lol what would i need to be forgiven for?
i even helped you with the donation ALTHOUGH i don't see the sense behind all this.

you are not doing yourself (and your sister too, if your story is true) a favor by insulting people who believe you.

1 decade ago

you donate some beta keys of a game and i posted... you give me smite keys... i have tons of smite keys... i give to ppl to play why do i need to keep that ? and my story is not true.. try to watch my stream and know me ask PRO ppl about me or TeG The Elder Gods... do i need to prove you somthing about my sister ? im gona give all the papers from hospital to make you happy is true im gona put my webcam on stream to see my sister with no hair thats gona fell you better ? and says my story is true... thats why i told you... you are just a kid and i forgive you

if you need to see my sister and belive in my story just say i`m gona put on stream my sister with no hair and a leg big like an elephant Thank You

1 decade ago

i DID believe you which is why i donated the key. btw it was End of Nations closed beta, not Smite. as i stated in my first post, you put it up in the stream which is 100% correct.

it just feels a bit awkward to see that none of the other keys you posted there worked for anyone in the chat.

would you also like to explain to us to what extend giving away game keys helps your sister fight cancer?

1 decade ago

visit this stream http://www.twitch.tv/qnomnikai doing 2k $ for childs play yea sure... i know alots of ppl doing that.. did you ask for a paper or somthing ? to prove no... other way 400$ for his PC.... lol also go on chat or im gona scroll up and see how ppl says i got the dota 2 key thank you or watch my videos when i give dayz key or mists of pandaria keys and stop i prove you alots more and your End of Nations... i give you alots of keys.. for that game.. all has acces to that http://www.gameitems.com/get-your-end-of-nations-closed-beta-giveaway-cbt3-409.html put your mail there and gets how many you need.. i`m gona REPETE READ MORE ABOUT TEG THE ELDER GODS i know what games means and how to get beta keys ok take care and have fun

PM me on twitch if you need to see my sister and my shit story about my family

1 decade ago

Yea... fishy...
Im a retired PRO gamer... play dota 1 and cs 1.6 at competitions like WCG ESL clanbase and many more im from team called TeG - The Elder Gods http://teg-gaming.com/ we are friends with MTW SK MOUZ and many more others PRO teams around the world... they give me games for giveaway and not selling to help my sister... was easy way for me to post all keys on forums to sell it.. try to check my stream.. and know me i`m not a scammer .. i just whant to help my sister... as a girl... lost everyting..
try google and search TeG or The Elder Gods
Thank you

1 decade ago

and BTW i have Master account for Dota 2 , Mists of Pandaria , Smite i can send alots of invites to all ppl

1 decade ago

Send dota 2 for me pl0x?

1 decade ago

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO instead of getting a job, he decided to play games and try to get donations. THAT MAKES SENSE.

1 decade ago

i know Adobe After Effects - Adobe Flash Professional - Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Dreamweaver i work from home thats why my stream is black with giveaway games... and i dint play any games I WORK to finish a webpage to get paid http://www.spalatorie.ro/test/ this one .... you ppl are soo mad... i dont know why...

1 decade ago

so instead of working two jobs, you're playing games, I see. Makes sense. >.>

1 decade ago

Get a damn loan from the bank, workout something with them instead of being on the forums and not doing shit, fucking leech.

1 decade ago

....im a fucking WEB DEVELOPER AND iM WORKING FROM HOME ! fucking leech tell to your mother not to me and i need to care and assists my sister you you you better to ignore you... you are way to ***** to discut somthing with you... be gone beast

1 decade ago

just ignore those people...

1 decade ago

I will, thanks, I'm really sick of lying douchebags.

1 decade ago

this ^

1 decade ago

lying douche

1 decade ago

I'm sorry but no. He isn't lying. I found sufficient proof that he is telling the truth via his facebook. Don't be a cunt.

1 decade ago

SO YOU REGIFTED TRYST ????

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO instead of installing the game, you decided to make a private giveaway. THAT MAKES SENSE.

1 decade ago

Yup gave it to someone else after I found out I didn't have the requirements for the game (missing on the Ram and video card sadly)... Kept the giveaway under 2 entrees to not exploit, first one to click got it (it was between my steam friends).

1 decade ago

"You must redeem the game on the account you entered with, and may not trade it to others."

1 decade ago

Well guess what I must be a BadAss because I gave it away.. oh no call the police...Calm the fuck down Its a game.

1 decade ago

Unfortunately, your alt was not a bad ass.

1 decade ago

Thanks for addmitting it I will report you right now :) Screeeeennn Shotted ! Enjoy your bans guys you Will love me then <3 ! MWA much love

1 decade ago

Registered here 1 day ago, lives in a country with free public healthcare, wants donations.... Hmmm, as sad as your story about your sister is, i think i'll skip this one

1 decade ago

Interesting that he didnt comment, what country is he from? Or is he now hiding it on his steam?

1 decade ago

No, but since the website he says he's working on is placed on a romanian tld, i just did the math.
And now it seems he isn't a scammer at least. Still he did show, in my opinion, a lot of hostility and bad manners towards the people he is asking for help. I do hope his sister gets better though. Cancer is a terrible thing :(

1 decade ago

I am not sure what to do. I already have DotA2 and I don't want any game. But, I want to help. What can I do from my side?

1 decade ago

no need to support me or my sister dont bother.... take care all of you and enjoy your games (next time try to be nice or help ppl how fight with this and dont push it to limits... )
Thank you steamghifts

1 decade ago

First, best of health to your sister.
Now consider where you are posting and then consider this plead borders a begging thread of which you see dozens every day around here. Now if people had been following the (unclickable) links, it would have helped. But don't go and vent spite, because you would be the exception to the rule and maybe try to make this more clear the next time. Just imagine that this is still a place where people share games for free, don't raise your expectations.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by SkinnikS.