Palm Desert

OR

Crystal Theory

They are both on Level 99. I am really interested in knowing how much they spent to get to Level 100.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

OR !

1 decade ago

Exacly OR!

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

+2

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

+4 and thanks for Skyrim

1 decade ago

No hidden giveaway, so i guess you really mean this question serious... o.O

1 decade ago

[text][]()(link)

1 decade ago

Sorry, got it

1 decade ago

When someone has a level 3 badge for Farming Simulator, you know its time to walk away and never look back.

1 decade ago

Level 3 foil badge!

1 decade ago

I don't get it.

1 decade ago

It's a terrible game.

1 decade ago

But it has a Lamborghini.

1 decade ago

It's not their fault there's not enough foils for level 5 badge! Don't be a hater!

xD

1 decade ago

Lol I had to look at that but foils only have 1 level.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

I was thinking the same thing. Unless CrystalTheory got ahead really early, well then...

1 decade ago

Go Palm Desert GO

1 decade ago

Both at the same time! :p

1 decade ago

Zoey.

1 decade ago

Zoey

1 decade ago

so far palm got more exp

1 decade ago

Explain to me briefly, folks. Why would you spend money on these icons? Steam Level? For what?? You are a zombie with atrophied brain and are willing to give money for silly pictures and figures? No? Give a plausible answer please.

sorry for google translate.

1 decade ago

true, why ?
he/she want to be seen by the world about she is rich ?

1 decade ago

at level 100 you get +200% chance to drop booster packs.. so in 19258591 years they re-earn what they have spent

1 decade ago

It is no different than buying/collecting hockey/baseball cards (don't go behind "but at least they are not just virtual"). And just because I defend people buying them doesn't make me one of them. Personally, I sell cards and I'm glad there people buying them, already made around 30€ so it is a win-win for everyone. But hey, we are on the Internet, if someone is not doing thing my way he is doing it wrong, rite?

1 decade ago

Some people probably like to. Just buying something might be fun to them, trying to buy the cheap ones fastest. Also there are just the people with tons of money who want a way to show it.

1 decade ago

I DON`T CARE !
Nobody cares

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

1 decade ago

Are you feeling poor? :(

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Or, you know, buying card is a waste of money. I bet most of the people that buy cards brag about it, too.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Gee, what a fantastic insult! Ignoring the fact that you know nothing about me and that being poor has nothing to do with this...

Buying cards is a waste of money, and it seems like people do it to get their levels up and have something to brag about. If I'm a 'poor leech' because I don't buy cards fanatically just to get more levels and what-not in a pointless shitty card-trading game built into Steam, then the sky is fucking green.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Well, first off, just because I haven't given anything back doesn't mean I'm a leech. It just so happens that I'm unable to give anything back. If you really want to know why, add me on Steam and I'll tell you. Otherwise, stop assuming shit. Secondly, 'I bet X' is a saying. To be exact, just for YOU... If I were to test this out, I would be right. I would put money on it, just to see your smart-ass smirk go away. Thirdly, I never said that buying cards was stupid. I said it was a waste of money.

And finally... What, you think I'm going to shut up because you're trying to act tough, or something? Ooh, you put a smiley after a mad last-sentence. I'm so intimidated! So, no, I won't 'mind my own fucking money(which makes no sense, by the way. It should be 'mind my own business')'.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Ah, of course... So I obviously have 2 accounts. I get it. Logic. I have the same avatar, 0 gifsts, and - oh - different wins! Must be me. Yes, I know that you can turn a profit, that's not what's important. You're spending money on virtual cards to make a profit of, what, 2 cents per card? If you buy a card that costs 13 cents, there's not much of a profit you can get there. People will be too busy buying the lower-priced cards. Recheck my posts. I said BUYING cards is a waste. And, yes, it's more of a waste than buying a Fallout game, because I can actually have fun with a Fallout game, rather than buying Business-Man-That-Doesn't-Make-Money-For-2-Weeks-Even-If-It's-Only-A-Couple-Cents!

Intimidating, snide, whatever the fuck you were doing was pathetic because you're trying to imply that you're somehow better than me. Obviously, because you're just the usual jackass on the internet. You're going to think you're better than EVERYONE who disagrees with you. Oh, and I'm acting like a child? Bullshit. YOU are acting like a child. 'YOU'RE A LEECH - Oh, I don't actually care. I was joking. Also, you're clearly breaking the rules because by my logic and because I'm always right, you're the same people!' I am, by far, much more mature than you. And yes, I know what 'mind your own money' means. It's not the correct saying, because it's 'mind your own business'. In this case, money is business.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

I can read perfectly fine, and I know exactly what you were implying.Oh, and yes, I have MUCH knowledge of trading cards. For example, you don't sell a card for dollars when it goes for about 3 cents market price. Who's going to buy your card when there's cards for sale at 3 cents? The point of Fallout is to kill people and collect stuff? What the fuck are you talking about? NONE of the Fallout games' points are to kill people and collect stuff. You clearly know nothing about it. I'm not going to comment on your sarcastic comment on the end there, because I never told anyone how to spend their money. Now then, to clarify for your word-twisting mouth-filling bullshit brain... I'm not bitching about anything. The card-buyers can use their money however they want. I don't care how they use their money. Hah! You? Better than me? You're putting words in my mouth, twisting my words... Heck, I'm the one being even remotely mature in this conversation, while you're filling your paragraphs with sarcastic and snidey remarks. Grow up. Too stupid to comprehend what you're saying? No, I understand it perfectly fine. I'm taking it all in perfectly fine. In fact, I was going to admit that I was wrong about saying that buying cards is stupid, but you were clearly in a jackass mood straight from the start.

All there is left to say is - You're too ignorant to even consider what I've said. I, on the other hand, have considered what you have said. I don't really care what you've said, because you've steeped down to pathetic, lame insults.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

You can see the future !

1 decade ago

Actually, they are one of those who pay to the market for buying your cards, if not where all those money comes from when you selling your cards? Appreciate them ;)

1 decade ago

Exactly this. Thanks to people like this I have 20 money instead of 0 money for summer sales.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 months ago.

1 decade ago

THIS!!!

1 decade ago

Zoey!

What if 99 is the cap? :o

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

aren't you being a bit racist here?

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

well why do you connect being an asian to having no life then?

Btw it seems Zoey (Crystal Theory) is a TF2 idler.. So now it makes sense..

1 decade ago

How do you see she is a TF2 idler?

1 decade ago

1,898 hours on tf2 and 1610 tf2 items in her inventory

1 decade ago

No, TF2 Idlers were creating multiplies accounts as there is a cap in the drop system (about 8 items for week). You can't be an idler with just an account, don't matter how much hours you play.

1 decade ago

jeez it's a sign :D ofc I can't see her other 600 accounts or w/e the number is

1 decade ago

It's a sign she likes TF2, just like me.

1 decade ago

600 accounts? You'd need dozens of computers to run them. Even the most powerful PC can't run more than 25 TFs at the same time. Also, idling isn't as profitable as you might think. There're other, better ways of making profit, e.g. trading.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

I know that. But even when idling with this method, every TF will take like 250-500 MB off your virtual memory. 4 TF = 1-2 GB of RAM. 24 TF = 6-12 GB. Yeah, Someone with 16 GB RAM or more might be able to run this many. But it takes some time to run all of them and the effort isn't really worth it in the end (not even talking about the need of trading all the idled items to the main account and crafting it/selling it). And all of that for a few €/$? No thanks.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

As I said, it takes time to run them all at the same time and it's not seconds or minutes, probably would be an hour. Also, when running this many TFs at the same time, those computers would run really slow. Anyway, not worth the effort. Also, mind the electricity usage.

1 decade ago

You need like 2 computers maybe. My computer is mediocre at best and I can still easily support 200 accounts per week. A great computer can support up to 105 instances of TF2 at the same time apparently, according to someone who had over 6000 accounts

1 decade ago

And again, some people have a lot of money and they don't care. That doesn't make them "no-lifers"

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

It does not. That's what you fail to see. Where do you draw the line? 1,000 ok, 1,001 no-lifer? You just have to accept that some people have a lot of money. You can say that even if you had all that money you would never spend it the same way since you find it meaningless but you are not them. Spending money, no matter how much, on something you don't care about doesn't make others no-lifers.

By the logic of your argument someone with 100 games might join in this discussion and claim the same thing about you, since you have 400+ games, that would be four times more, same as you 400 and the other person with 1 600. Or someone might say you are no-lifer because you have 500+ hours in stupid, repetitive fps MW2.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

"More than 50% of all gamers will agree with me" number pulled out of *. And not, it is not just a term, most of the time is is used as an insult. It has negative connotation. Same goes to "term" noob. In majority cases it is used as an insult, semantically the meaning has shifted.

I'm not fighting but your argument is plain stupid.

1 decade ago

You're not just a regular moron. You were DESIGNED to be a moron.

Newb != noob.

1 decade ago

You are being racist whether you want to admit it or not. I don't like racism.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

You didn't mention anything regarding an Asian's gaming ability. The only thing you related Asians with is no-lifing. Even if you meant that all Asians are good at games, that's still a racial stereotype. Somehow because I happened to be born Asian, I inherited special skills at gaming? That's still very offensive and narrow minded.

1 decade ago

What makes them "no-lifers"? Can't you just accept that some people are willing to pay for such things? You know, $100 is for someone nothing.

1 decade ago

what they paid is more like 5k+ $ on cards not 100$ :D

1 decade ago

That was an example. Even 5K is almost nothing for someone. And where did you come up with "more than 5K"? Or is it just a wild guess?

1 decade ago

well both a wild guess and some calculation.. Someone said his friend spent over 2k+ $ on cards and that was just over lvl 60 also if you think about the price of foil cards you'll see it's nothing close to 100$ just 1 foil card being over 10+$ ...

1 decade ago

lol

1 decade ago

Come on, you're being blatantly racist.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

"Who will reach level 'no-lifer' first?"
those people really have no life... probably asian guys...

Then what the hell does that mean? Go to an Asian community and tell them that, I'm sure they'll enjoy that remark.

1 decade ago

+1.

1 decade ago

Ye they get shitloads of money by simply no-lifing. If that were true, I'd be richer than the Lord GabeN Himself.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Really? It is called racism, not jokeing. You called Asian guys "no-lifers". I really don't see how I could take that out of context.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

^yea, burn fake money!

1 decade ago

I personally vote for Palm Desert, but then again, I know little to nothing about these two, so what do I know? :P

1 decade ago

PalmDesert has 100 exp more, so...

1 decade ago

Traitor, dimon!

1 decade ago

Celebrity among us!

1 decade ago

Just buy more games, its like 1XP per game right?

We've already established money is not an object.

1 decade ago

all i wonder is how many booster they get with such a high level

1 decade ago

Why do does anyone care? Its not like he or anybody benefits out of leveling a profile. You guys fell for Steam's way of trying to be another typical social media site so badly. lel.

1 decade ago

Because there's a serious amount of money involved and that can make anything interesting for at least a short time.

1 decade ago

Why do you care what other people care for?
Oh wait, why are you even playing games? Its just a big waste of time, you dont benefit from gaming and you just gave all the companys who made those games money for nothing but a waste of time. lel.

1 decade ago

some people benefit from gaming...

1 decade ago

yep some do, but im to 99% sure they dont hang out on steamgifts and rather play they're game were they can benefit from.

1 decade ago

Gaming has cured me of diseases. True story.

1 decade ago

1 virtual nothing on Zoey!

1 decade ago

dont want to know how much money they have wasted :o

1 decade ago

pottato

1 decade ago

:DDD palmdesert