Purchase the SEPTEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Slay the Spire and Squad with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ August 30th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† September 6th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› August 2nd, 2019: The August Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Squad is not available for RU/CIS customers. Replacement: $5 coupon for the Humble Store.
NOTE: Coupon expires October 4th, 2019 at 10 AM Pacific.
source

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Slay the Spire, Squad

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Slay the Spire 96% of 32210 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/646570 W M L 0 $24.99
Squad 84% of 25245 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/393380 W 0 $39.99
Distance 93% of 3860 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/233610 W M L 0 $24.99
Guacamelee! 2 93% of 784 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/534550 W 0 $19.99
MOTHERGUNSHIP 80% of 597 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/574090 W 0 $24.99
State of Mind 83% of 211 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/437630 W M L 1 $29.99
God's Trigger 79% of 199 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/488730 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $179.93

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: Shady Knight

Shady Knight is a first-person minimalistic slasher focused on dynamic interactive fights and fluid platforming. Each level is a challenging tower where your goal is to climb to the top while dealing with a range of deadly foes. Master your powerful moveset to raid those castles fast in a dance of death. You can kick your enemies into the ocean, slash in half, pin them to the wall by an arrow or kill with a simple wooden chair.
YouTube Trailer

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th SEPTEMBER!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you in for the SP or the MP game?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I am definitely not cancelling my subscription. These aren't games one should miss.
[New subscription] I almost bought Slay the Spire / Squad during the last Steam sale but held off hoping that it will be bundled in a Monthly at some point. Best decision ever.
[Maybe subscribe] The early reveals donโ€™t manage to convince me. Maybe they will add a new reveal later?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I've been signed up for months already, but I think the time has come to stop it.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] They will have to do better for me to whip out my payment details.

hmm, I think I stop sub here again...

4 years ago

glad i didn"t buy Slay the spire during the summer sale :D

4 years ago

Slay the spire owned already, other is MP, not really charming, might skip this month, but the bundle is still cheap and Slay the Spire still a nice giveaway option so who knows?

4 years ago

Hmm, think it's a pause for me. Bought Slay the Spire some time ago on sale. Don't care for games like Squad.

4 years ago

Aww I just got slay the spire during summer sales, will prob give to a friend or make a ga for it. That's a great early unlock though.

4 years ago

Hmm, Slay the Spire makes this hard to resist.

Can't vote in the poll: if I buy, I'm buying a single month (as a gift to myself) and not subscribing. Never again.

4 years ago

RU/CIS

SQUAD IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR REGION. YOU WILL INSTEAD RECEIVE WALLET CREDIT.

4 years ago

How much wallet credit?

4 years ago

I don't know. It's not written there and i have no plans to buy this bundle

4 years ago

4 years ago

No wallet credit, just coupon ((

We're sorry, Squad is not available in your region. As an apology, we've added a $5 coupon for the Humble Store to your account.
NOTE: Coupon expires October 4th, 2019 at 10 AM Pacific.
4 years ago

Now confirmed by Humble Support:

Squad (Early Access) is currently restricted in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. Customers in these regions will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.

4 years ago

So even if i win SQUAD on SG, the key won't activate, if my Steam-region is in one of these countries?

4 years ago

Squad is not available to purchase in our region in HB store (I think because of some stupid political reasons). But it seems that key don't have region restriction (at least HB didn't say any word about it), so it can be activated in Russia.

4 years ago

I tried to cancel the subscription and received $2 off,after i get $5 off Store Coupon

4 years ago

First time I wish I was in this region

4 years ago

yawn

4 years ago

awesome reveals

4 years ago

Just in case someone is interested, Slay the spire is on the microsoft pc pass subscription whatever its name is

4 years ago

xbox game pass

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Its quite a good game though

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Yeah, I get that. And early access is a mixed grill but in this case i'm quite happy with it, coming from project reality in bf2 (same devs). But if its not your game, than its not worth it xD

4 years ago

I don't like the revealed games and I might pause, but I can understand that they are good games, they're just not for me I guess.

4 years ago

Hmm I've been interested in Squad for a while but it was too expensive most sales. Might keep my sub for just that :)

4 years ago

Slay the Spire is on my WL, I will think about it in the weeks to come. Not interested in the other early reveal.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

slay the spire is great,i am skipping because i already own it from last steam sale

4 years ago

Slay the spire is tempting and Iโ€™ve heard good things about it, but squad isnโ€™t my kind of game. What to do? :?

4 years ago

let put this way, i hate card games . but i love slay the spire, its so satisfying

4 years ago

If Iโ€™m getting it, itโ€™s solely for slay the spire haha.

4 years ago

For some reason I have Squad on my ignore list, don't know why, it's not even an option I remember using before.

4 years ago

Squad has been in Early Access for 4 years, with a LOT of omgitwontbefinished and thegameisdead drama, so casual bypassers really had time to categorise it as a failed project. In reality tho its coming along nicely and its the defacto "hardcore Battlefield with very strong emphasis on teamwork" people have been yapping about since after the BF2142 era.

4 years ago

It's on mine too. I don't recall putting it there, but I do sometimes mute MP-only games if they start turning up too much on Steam.

4 years ago

So, Squad, apart from being almost being the ideal game for NRA members, is apparently a multiplayer-only shooter that markets itself as ultra-realistic squad actionโ€ฆ
โ€ฆwhere teammates can revive each other infinitely as long as even one is alive.
REALISM! =D

4 years ago

I've read the reviews and it seems like recently the devs are updating the game with more arcadey features โ€“ probably to get more players but I sense they will only lose current fans.

4 years ago

I never understood why they don't make these kinds of changes optional. Are they afraid of "splitting" the player base? I rarely play multiplayer these days so I really have no clue, in case someone thinks the answer should be obvious

4 years ago

My most wishlisted game! :D Will try to win it/trade for it for the momment since Im low on money but if I dont get it soon Im buying this bundle for sure! :)

4 years ago

Historical low for this game is like 20USD / 19EUR so its a no brainer in this bundle.
Also im very glad i didnt buy this previously. :D

4 years ago

Not really. its 50% off right now on steam for 10.5โ‚ฌ but at the same price you get a hole bundle of games you can play/trade/give away etc. so its a steal

4 years ago

I was about to cancel now that my year sub is over, but then they go and offer me 3$ off 1 month. I guess it's worth trying Slay the Spire at that price.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

One more game added to the unlocks doesn't change the total number of games in the bundle, though. So if you don't like those unlocks at all (same as me), that's basically 2 pieces of dead weight for the bundle. One more early unlock doesn't change that.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

i haven't bought a monthly since March. i heard Spire is good but i'm not much into card games. Squad looks like a dead multiplayer game, so, ok.

4 years ago

i saw some videos it has i think around 3-6k players online at the same time ,so it aint dead :D

4 years ago

Slay the Spire is wishlisted so i am happy. Too bad Squad devs are screwing their game the original ideas looked great.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.