Purchase the SEPTEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Slay the Spire and Squad with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ August 30th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† September 6th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› August 2nd, 2019: The August Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Squad is not available for RU/CIS customers. Replacement: $5 coupon for the Humble Store.
NOTE: Coupon expires October 4th, 2019 at 10 AM Pacific.
source

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Slay the Spire, Squad

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Slay the Spire 96% of 32210 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/646570 W M L 0 $24.99
Squad 84% of 25245 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/393380 W 0 $39.99
Distance 93% of 3860 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/233610 W M L 0 $24.99
Guacamelee! 2 93% of 784 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/534550 W 0 $19.99
MOTHERGUNSHIP 80% of 597 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/574090 W 0 $24.99
State of Mind 83% of 211 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/437630 W M L 1 $29.99
God's Trigger 79% of 199 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/488730 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $179.93

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: Shady Knight

Shady Knight is a first-person minimalistic slasher focused on dynamic interactive fights and fluid platforming. Each level is a challenging tower where your goal is to climb to the top while dealing with a range of deadly foes. Master your powerful moveset to raid those castles fast in a dance of death. You can kick your enemies into the ocean, slash in half, pin them to the wall by an arrow or kill with a simple wooden chair.
YouTube Trailer

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th SEPTEMBER!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you in for the SP or the MP game?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I am definitely not cancelling my subscription. These aren't games one should miss.
[New subscription] I almost bought Slay the Spire / Squad during the last Steam sale but held off hoping that it will be bundled in a Monthly at some point. Best decision ever.
[Maybe subscribe] The early reveals donโ€™t manage to convince me. Maybe they will add a new reveal later?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I've been signed up for months already, but I think the time has come to stop it.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] They will have to do better for me to whip out my payment details.

INSTA PAUSE !

4 years ago

If only it had been Slay the Spire + Surviving Mars....

4 years ago

Hmmm want Slay the Spire, but so NOT interested in the other reveal!

4 years ago

Spire is great, SQUAD is not but it has its place - into trading bin. :D

4 years ago

Not sure, I tried squad before, didn't mind it, but with it being a unreal engine 4 game my computer seems to struggle on those engine games so not sure I want it, but may want the slay the spire heard good things about it.

edit: actually second thought wasn't big on slay the spire, its one of those card type games... I thought it was like a different game, so not sure if I want to get it for squad or just pause it?

4 years ago*

Pondering pausing, both titles aren't quite my gusto, still keeping hopes up for extra early reveals that are more appealing. And hoping I won't forget to pause if that isn't the case.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

IMHO this one is worth a try. I've played a number of card games (I have two others I've recently started, Neoverse and Deck of Ashes) and Slay the Spire is definitely one of the better ones.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Try "pause a month" - it gaved me 2$ off-price, when "cancel subscription" doesn't want to give any. This 2$ is good enough to keep me interested in ;)

4 years ago

Probably will pause again. Wallet credits instead of the one game, and I'm not really a fan of CCG...

4 years ago

For anyone that gets Squad make sure to also grab the free DLC below, it adds two new maps, three new vehicles, and some new character models to the game.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1123920/Canadian_Armed_Forces/

4 years ago

It adds the free DLC automatically when redeeming the key.

4 years ago

Ah ok didn't know that, just saw the DLC and thought I'd mention it for anyone that got Squad. Thanks for the clarification.

4 years ago

i already have both oh well another pause. 1 year sub since 2016 lol

4 years ago

Time to cancel the subscription, I think. 2019 has seen only 1 bundle in 8 that I was interested in.

4 years ago

pause again

4 years ago

Slay the Spire is fantastic, but I've already got it. In fact, I just started playing it yesterday (having bought it during the sale); what a coincidence! I don't feel burned by that at all because the dev team deserves the support. <3 Squad's of no interest to me, so I'm pausing this one.

4 years ago

Hmm, I want Slay the Spire but $12 is a little pricey and the unlocks have been pretty lackluster for me lately. Will have to think about this one.

4 years ago

Trust me, $12 isn't pricey for this game. And this will be the third copy of the game I'll own.

4 years ago*

Cool, you've sold me. At the very least I can give away the unlocks.

4 years ago

squad is an amazing game, I highly recommend it! I already have and so I will not buy the bundle, but this month is looking good: D

4 years ago

Multiplayer Early Access game. Meh. They might be abandoned or dead entirely next week for all we know.
No thanks. Pausing again. again. again.
Sorry dรฉja vu.

4 years ago

Been waiting for Slay the spire so thats 1 monthly bundle for me :)

4 years ago

thanks for the thread shakti
slay the spire looks good
another amazing monthly ๐Ÿ‘

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Heh, Spire is on my wishlist, Squad on my ignorelist (since mp-only). I'll probably bite though.

4 years ago

hmm might be worth a roll of the die hopefully there are some more good games in the bundle

4 years ago

Oh wow, a rogue-like and a MP FPS headlining this monthly... going get out of there then. Seems like HB (aka ign) is going for a 'mixed bag' strategy there, so I'm going to follow suit ;)

4 years ago

Torn on this one. Squad is of zero interest. Slay the Spire sounds great, but it's in the Xbox pass, and I'm not sure I'll play it for more than a month.

4 years ago

I had Slay the Spire. Pass.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.