Comment has been collapsed.

€ 12,49 here :s

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

5 years ago

Sims sells much better in EU. So makes sense to keep higher prices. Even The Sims 3 on Steam is over double US price. (Game is double, some dlcs are bit over double)

5 years ago

Yeah its 4.99 for me on Origin for base game, and I think maybe they could have a deal similar to the one I got maybe a year ago where you can get the base game + maybe it was the newest expansion (get famous) for like 20$

When I did it the expansion they offered was Pets, which I believe at the time last year it was the newest one that was released.

5 years ago

You can do that actually right now

5 years ago

EA is just trying to fish players, so then later they will buy the expansions. I bought this game on pre-release thinking that we would have something special, but nothing you can't buy later. At least it was hugely more honest than StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3. Talk about deception with these two.

5 years ago

Well played EA. I hate those softwarehouse like them or even Paradox. I understand they've to live somehow but you cannot release a DLC every month, most of them have a mid-high price for a DLC itself. Do you wanna a full experience for Crusader Kings II? Okay, prepare your wallet.

At this point i prefer to don't support them so much. I mean, a lot of people tell me "just play the base game with some DLCs you have and stop being frustrated", but i really cannot play a game knowing there are some content i cannot play.

5 years ago

Yes, and the new buttons that you can't click are frustrating. I like the game with all DLCs too. =]

I don't think many gamers support EA these days, the company don't listen to players and do what they think that get more money. What made me hate EA so much is the closing of Visceral Games and Dead Space. They are the worst.

5 years ago

Life is hard if you can't deal with not having everything, even if you don't use it.

5 years ago

hmm i bought it for 3$ on steam some day

5 years ago

Must be Sims 3. The fourth sims game is an Origin exclusive.

5 years ago

oh my bad X_X

5 years ago

Don't worry. The third game is good too. I never seem a game with so many secrets to uncover. More than 1000 hours and achieved 50% of the game. =/

5 years ago

i know i played it but i mean its my bad readed title wrong X_X

5 years ago

That is pretty cheap for the base game, I ended up getting it for 20$ which included the Sims 4 Pets as well which I figured was a decent price for it and I always liked the pet expansion (this was on origin btw).

I think myself after seeing they have the expansions on sale I may buy a few myself - but I will if I buy anything probably just the expansions, it is a waste to buy the stuff packs and possibly game packs when some of that stuff could be added via mods.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

5 years ago

Yeah, I have been eyeing for the Sims 4 for a while but the DLC prices are just ridiculous and there are so many of those... maybe when there is bundle with all of the stuff in it! ^^

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

A bundle with all DLC for Sims 3? I wasn't ware that such a thing exists ... Sims 1 or 2 sure, but as far as I know, the only packs for TS3 are base game plus one DLC.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

5 years ago

I think that might be pirate version.

5 years ago

i cant buy them from spain

5 years ago

EA's game, no

5 years ago

https://steamcommunity.com/id/myskillshavewontheday/games/?tab=all
Red Alert 3
83 hrs on record
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
16.6 hrs on record

5 years ago

I am not sure what are you trying to express. Maybe you can also check when was the last time I played those 2 games.

5 years ago

this game has like 200 DLC of $15-25 😂😂😂

5 years ago

It's like this:
14 stuff pack at $10 each ($140)
6 game packs at $20 each ($120)
5 expansions at $40 each ($200)
and the base game (deluxe pack) at $50 without sale

Pretty cheap if you ask me. =P

5 years ago

$510 for a digital doll house?

5 years ago

Yep! XD
The Sims 4 is cheaper than Sims 3 if we compare the contents. A complete Sims 3 with expansions and store would reach more than 2k. It's absurd how EA made money with this game.

5 years ago

The DLC will destroy your wallet.

5 years ago

Tbh, The Sims games are just overpriced sadly . . . Even the The Sims 4 Deluxe is just some skins, which you need the Expansions to unlock/use them, afaik.

View attached image.
5 years ago

Drop by in a retail shop and look for the Sims bundles (that, if you live in EU). They have a fame pack and two expansions packs and can be picked up cheap in sales. Same goes for the old expansions. Get the Sims 4 + Cats and Dogs bundle, also available in retail. You will end up spending around 100-150 euro.

Sims 3 is now in sales on Steam and getting the complete edition will bring you to around 150 euro (75% discount on everything). What WILL cost you a pretty penny is the sims 3 store stuff.

5 years ago

It's so sad that there's so much expensive DLC for this game. I mean it's great they're adding stuff, but I can hardly imagine anyone in their right mind who didn't jump on this when it was released, would start now. I'd love this game in my collection, but no way I'm starting now. Even if they added half their DLC to the base game for free, there'd still be a shitton of stuff to buy.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.