6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

6 years ago

Mankind Divided is 80% off. I just finished HR. Is MD worth a buy?

6 years ago

At the sale price yes. Probably not for full price though.

6 years ago

It is good for this sale price.

6 years ago

Yes, at sale, but be prepared for ridiculous hardware requirements. (Also, turn of MSAA in the config menu, it tanks the framerate on any card.)

6 years ago

...and try to install it on your SSD, I had it in my HDD, and the load times were so long, I had time to buy groceries between areas.

6 years ago

it is worth full price.

6 years ago

It has Region lock or is it just for me?

6 years ago

Every game has region lock now

6 years ago

yep got it last night the core game + season pass cost me around 8$ and i got all dlcs ( also dlcs not mentioned on the store page)

6 years ago

DX: Human Revolution only had the "Explosive Mission Pack"-DLC and "The Missing Link"-standalone expansion.
Both got integrated into the Directors Cut of the game.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided had a Season Pass (with 2 story-dlcs and two weapon-dlcs)

6 years ago

well this is what i got :
assault pack
augmented cover agent
classic gear
a criminal past
system rift
enforcer gear
intruder gear
jensen story
tactical gear

6 years ago

All the pre-order crap-DLC were added to everyones game in january 2017 and don't show up in the store because they never could be bougth after the release.

6 years ago

ahhh i see ;)

6 years ago

Better for me and I think for those that don't have the last 2 entries in the series is this :
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2355/The_Deus_Ex_Collection/
It is 86% off for me at 9.42 Euro so I bought it and got the last 2 games + the season pass for the last :D !

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Total: 4,19€
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut - Total: 2,09€

6 years ago*

Just wondering, is the season pass worth it ?

6 years ago

Two new story DLC’s - “System Rift” and “A Criminal Past”.
The “Assault” and “Tactical” packs, which include various weapons and items.
4 Praxis Kits.
5000 Credits.
1000 Weapon Parts.
5 Booster Packs and 20 Chipsets for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach.

The worst value in the history of gaming. Do NOT buy this at full price. Hell, it isnt even worth it at 50% off. Wait for a 75% discount or more. Seriously, the Season Pass gets you some consumables that you can only use in one playthrough then theyre gone. It also gets you two DLC's, both of which are nothing more than a side quest chain in the main game.
When you stack that up against the ship DLC for Human Revolution, which was more content than both of these DLC combined, with it's price tag of $5 the DX:MD Season Pass is hands down AWFUL in comparison.

Base game was $60 at release. This was $30 on top. The entire package is worth no more than $25 in gameplay, compared to the $55 that Human Rev and its DLC cost together.

This is not even considering how much of an insult microtransactions are, on top of a $90 game.

22% reviews so NOP

I only bough the seasson pass because of this :
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Total: 4,19€
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut - Total: 2,09€

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided was 5.99 € and with the collection bonus it was : 4,19€ + 2,09€ = 6.28 € :D !

6 years ago*

So, I picked this up last night, then find out today that it is in the new humble monthly bundle... anyone know if the humble version has the DLC?

6 years ago

According to the main post in the April humble monthly discussion:

The Steam Store version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided includes DLCs: Jensen Story: Desperate Measures, Intruder Gear, Enforcer Gear, Classic Gear, Augmented Covert Agent Consumables Pack.
This bundle only contains the base game.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

What? It says on the store page that i can buy the season pass separately, doesn't the SP just include everything?

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

Nice crap. I was thinking about buying the monthly and then integrating with the season pass, but now i'm not too eager about it.

EDIT: anyway i read that the dlcs aren't that great anyway, so i might just get the monthly. I was gonna buy Mafia 3 either way, might as well do it now and get the bonus games also.

6 years ago

Perhaps you can edit the OP saying Mankind Divided is included in the next HB monthly

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.