Fanatical Favorites Build Your Own Bundle (Mar 2023)

3 Tiers, 16 Items

07 Mar 2023 - 04 Apr 2023

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
previous bundle: Fanatical Favorites Build Your Own Bundle (Sep 2022)

Β  USD EUR GBP CAD AUD RUB JPY
Qty: 2 4.99 4.99 4.99 6.79 8.15 445 750
in USD* $4.99 $5.27 $5.91 $4.94 $5.38 $5.87 $5.48
Qty: 3 6.99 6.99 6.99 9.59 11.65 625 1050
in USD* $6.99 $7.39 $8.28 $6.98 $7.69 $8.24 $7.67
Qty: 5 11.49 11.49 11.49 15.75 19.15 1030 1730
in USD* $11.49 $12.14 $13.62 $11.47 $12.63 $13.59 $12.64

* Converted to USD using 2023-03-07 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)

The bundle launched with the following prices:
2 for 4.99 USD | 4.99 EUR | 4.99 GBP | 6.79 CAD | 8.15 AUD | 445 RUB | 750 JPY
3 for 7.99 USD | 7.99 EUR | 7.99 GBP | 10.85 CAD | 12.99 AUD | 715 RUB | 1200 JPY
5 for 12.99 USD | 12.99 EUR | 12.99 GBP | 17.59 CAD | 21.15 AUD | 1155 RUB | 1945 JPY
These were adjusted 2-3h after release.

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Human: Fall Flat: depending on what sub is delivered in this bundle, the ROW key might not be redeemable in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea
Biped: depending on what sub is delivered in this bundle, the ROW key might not be redeemable in China, Russian Federation

Pick & Mix: $2.30 - $2.50 / each

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery 96% of 3389 ❀ πŸ† 12.99 CV app/1634150 W M 0* $12.99
The Beast Inside 84% of 6592 - πŸ† 3.75 CV app/792300 W 3 $24.99
Human: Fall Flat 94% of 138354 ❀ πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/477160 W M 8 $19.99
Biped 88% of 4783 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/1071870 W 1 $14.99
The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark 96% of 971 ❀ πŸ† 14.99 CV app/795420 W M L 0* $14.99
Adios 94% of 861 ❀ πŸ† 17.99 CV app/1271400 W 0* $17.99
Northend Tower Defense 81% of 557 - πŸ† 7.99 CV app/1669170 W 0* $7.99
Perfect Heist 2 95% of 1310 - πŸ† 1.50 CV app/1521580 W L 1 $9.99
MageQuit 94% of 679 - πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/572220 W M L 1 $14.99
Mutazione 96% of 688 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1080750 W M L 1 $19.99
What Lies in the Multiverse 96% of 274 - πŸ† 2.25 CV app/1721170 W 1 $14.99
Tested on Humans: Escape Room 88% of 294 - πŸ† 1.50 CV app/1483780 W 1 $9.99
Aspire: Ina's Tale 85% of 135 - πŸ† 1.95 CV app/1720090 W 1 $12.99
Spinch 71% of 107 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/794240 W M 2 $14.99
Deep Space Battle Simulator 83% of 303 - πŸ† 1.50 CV app/1055610 W L 2 $9.99
Horror Story: Hallowseed 73% of 158 - πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/1151250 W 1 $19.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.
Note: you can mouseover the column values for extra info

Retail:

• $241.84

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What Lies in the Fanaticalverse for you today?

View Results
[Buy] Gonna buy some. To my wallet: Adios Amigo, it was nice knowing you.
[Have] These games have already Fallen Flat into my Steam library.
[Skip] I can't find anything worth buying Behind the Frame of this lineup.
[Expensive] Perhaps if one day I manage the Perfect Heist, I'll finally be able to afford these bundles...

Legit an amazing BYOB bundle for a good price in each tier.

1 year ago

That's to debate: do you prefer 3 of these for $7.99 (even though bundled several times) or 8 Choice games for $6 - $8, unbundled and of which some are AAA titles?
To their defense, this time they're slightly cheaper (the Platinum Collections in which they were previously featured are priced at $2.85 - $3.33 / piece).

1 year ago

Price-wise, Choice wins every time, that's not up for debate. But I wasn't comparing it to Humble. With BYOB, you pick what you want. With Choice, you don't. So, maybe you want 1 or 2 games from choice, but then have to pay 10€ for the whole bundle. Sure, giveaways and trades are a thing, but some people don't care for those. But with a BYOB, you can pick the games you want, so, I'm ok with the price difference. And I was more comparing this BYOB to their previous Platinum and other high-tier BYOB. Fanatical really only has those 1$ BYOB that Humble can't compete with. Still, sometimes people would prefer to pay 8€ for 3 games they want than 8€ for 1 game and giveaway or trade the rest. I know I usually hover around 2-4€ per game, ofc depending on the quality of the games and their historical low price.

1 year ago

Agreed. I'd rather pay 2.5 for a game I actually want to play than get a bucket full of meh games I probably will never touch for 1 buck a game and change.
There are really good games here. Mutazione is well worth the 2.5 for example.
And the choice also covers an array of genres, which makes for a good assortment imo.

1 year ago

Is it me or is it prefferable to buy in 2s? Seems like the more you buy the more the price goes up this time. :)

1 year ago

Yeah, I was thinking that too. The real question is when they fix it will tier 1 get more expensive or will tier 3 get cheaper?

1 year ago

The price might be wrong for all tiers, they usually do $7 / $10 / $15.

1 year ago

It's a new trend, I've seen the same with batteries in the shop today. 4-packs were priced 2.5x more than 2-packs (neither were on sale).

1 year ago

I wouldn't call it a new trend. They seem to have always upcharged on multipacks. Like how cat food was like 4 cents and was like $16 for the 15 pound bag and the 20 pound bag was like 5 cents.

1 year ago

Ok, then maybe it's a new trend in my area or I just haven't noticed before. But I always check the price per piece or kg.

1 year ago

Yeah it's shitty. The bigger bag lasts longer though so I get it.

1 year ago

With any order that totals a value of $12 or more you get a free Scratchcard bonus.
If you are going to buy a least 5 games or more, even with a -5% discount, I think it's still better to get the Tier 3 so you can get the Scratchcard bonus instead of buying 2s and 3s.

Scratchcard details:
https://www.fanatical.com/en/blog/bonus-scratchcard-how-it-works-what-you-can-find

1 year ago

Out of curiosity,

Free randomly selected game (Including but not limited to; Gungrave G.O.R.E, Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, Hogwarts Legacy, Returnal)

is this actually real or just a bait, like most of Fanatical promos? (namely, what exactly can you select that is not a random drop dictated by Fanatical's algorithms?)

My experience says that the keys you can get from "extras on top of your purchase" are just the leftovers that they can't sell otherwise (apart from hiding them in Mystery bundles to force people to actually buy them), so I highly doubt that the chance of dropping a Gungrave G.O.R.E / Hogwarts Legacy / Returnal key is higher than 1 in 10.000 purchases. Vermintide should be common (everyone owns it already, and no one wants it any more, since it's been bundled so many times), and I guess it's mentioned in that list to trick people into thinking that the chance of getting the others is as high as Vermintide, while in fact 99.999% of the keys will be Vermintide and other stuff that no one needs.

Also out of curiosity, what did you get from the Scratchcard?

1 year ago*

Two different purchases 2 time Survivalist...

1 year ago

Don't expect miracles from the randomly selected games, it's highly likely you will get leftovers from other bundles as you said.
I find more value in the free $ bonus and discounts they give.
If you manage to get a 10%-25% discount or $2-$10 bonus, that makes buying any of the other expensive bundles such as the platinum collections, so much cheaper.

I got a $2 Scratchcard.
Used it to buy 2 of those $1 bundles for filler games I was missing.

On a previous similar promo that gives something, I got a 10% discount code.

1 year ago*

Wow, they will really pull in people to gamble for a copy of Vermintide, it's a rarity! /s

Sounds like it's the usual mystery bundle shtick, again just namedropping some new titles. Good old reliable Fanatical.

1 year ago

I got Going Under in my scratchcard. I heard it's a good game but I already have it.

1 year ago

the rewards are random. it go to lucky. i prefer to get coupons ofcourse but i am not often lucky and i also often get games i already own

1 year ago

Have 3 scratch, 2 1 dollars, and one 10% off.

1 year ago

Their dumb pricing messed up their own site lol "Great games from as little as $2.60 each" when tier 1 is $2.50 per game

Also if I didn't already have them, I would maybe get Human Fall Flat and Biped and Spinch in this deal

1 year ago

It's showing "Great games from as little as $2.30 each". It's not showing $2.60 for me, but your comment was a couple hours ago so maybe it's been changed.

As far as what's being stated this obviously isn't going to be for tier 1, "as little as" is the price you can get each at game if you buy the highest tier.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

To bad it's at least 2 games since if I could buy 1, I would buy The Darkside Detective but I don't want a second game from them so will have to think about this!

1 year ago

i will grab 3: What Lies In the Multiverse, Aspire Ina's Tale and Mutazione

1 year ago

Seems like the pricing is being corrected.

1 year ago*

Buy 2 bundles for over $12, get one coupon for $1, and get one coupon for mystery key for Wounded - The Beginning, Yawn.

1 year ago

Prices had been messed up on bundle release, they now changed them (current EU is 4,99€ - 6,99€ - 11,49€ )

1 year ago

Only interested in The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark

1 year ago

Got to make that last tier $11.49 so it's 51 cents under that scratch card. I bet at least 95% of the people who bought tier 3 ended up buying something else just to get that scratch off.

1 year ago

It's a little bit tricky because if you buy a $1 extra game. With a 5% off coupon, the final price will be a little bit under $12. So you would either discard your coupon or buy something more than $1 to pass the $12 threadhold.

1 year ago

It was 12.99€ at the start. A shame they did this honestly. But you do save 1.5€, so not bad

1 year ago

Decent game selection but too expensive. Most of these are $2-3 on key sites so pretty much the same price. Should be $1 per game at most

1 year ago

No, it shouldn't. The price is more than reasonable. Come on now. Fanatical and Humble aren't going to base their price on grey market prices.

1 year ago

really they are a little more convenient on Fanatical also by applying the 5% coupon and without fees and then considering that it is an authorized seller it is always better to buy from them

1 year ago*

Sure, point is the bundle doesn't really give a discount so it's a pretty bad bundle, unless you were planning to buy these games this month anyway. This is really more of a sale rather than a bundle, but Fanatical does this a lot recently.

1 year ago

i reccomand to play Mutazione. it is a nice game. It was also freebie on EGS but without the achievements

1 year ago

I'll buy Spinch, Adios and maybe What Lies in the Multiverse or Northend Tower Defense.
Bought a five pack; added Deep Space Battle Simulator.

1 year ago*

I literally bought What Lies in the Multiverse a few hours before this went live XD I've contacted Fanatical support, so hopefully they can sort it, as I only want one other game (Fumble in the Dark)

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.