random thread that i am sure are atleast 300 already but what are you listening to lately (music i mean )... i've been listening a lot of Queen of the stone ages, i tried listening to it a long while ago because foo fighers is my favorite band and dave grohl my favorite musician and they tend to work togheter, but i didnt really liked it before, but now i really love their robot rock, and also Eagles of fucking death metal, i really love those guys, i started listening to them for the same reason that with QotSA but i liked the all along.. here ara a couple of tracks :D... oh and also thanks again to our lord and savior Dave Grohl i've been listeing to the soundtrack of Sound City a lot

Cherry Cola - Eagles of death metal
Sick, Sick, Sick - Queens of the Stone age
Sound City OST - The Man That Never Was (Grohl, Hawkins, Mendel, Smear, Springfield)

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

i miss boomer stuff like paramore and fall out boy and panic at the disco v__v

2 years ago

2 years ago

THIS is awesome.

Ishmael Ensemble - Morning Chorus

2 years ago

2 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZcqaolcjUI The best glamrock song of all time. The louder the better :]

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Hardstyleeeeeeeee!! :D

2 years ago

I have been listening to a lot of power metal lists, particularly during the morning. Right now I am listening to this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1UApT9ynrY

2 years ago

MARINA's album "Ancient Dreams In a Modern Land". Especially Purge The Poison is such a bop.

2 years ago

HADOUKEN! - LEVITATE
goosebumps everywhere.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

2 years ago

Back to 14th century England, then. A village somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Mud huts at torch light and nothing but the wind outside. A life of toil and an early death to look forward to. Is tonight the night they will come and burn you as a witch? This is a soundtrack to that situation. Wonderfully raw psych folk. Whilst there is music like this there is hope. And that's in spite of the ghastly album title.

Trappist Afterland - Sev(VII)en

2 years ago

Heilung - Krigsgaldr

Remember that we all are brothers
All people, beasts, tree and stone and wind
We all descend from the one great being
That was always there
Before people lived and named it
Before the first seed sprouted

2 years ago

Dear Sir Scourge, Heilung is really unique and awesome. Thank you for this one! Best Regards Sir Myr the 13th.

2 years ago

Agreed! Glad you enjoyed, and thank you for letting me know. 😊

2 years ago

2 years ago

Great pastiche of late 60s folk psych. The singer, in particular, is perfect.

Camp Saint Helene - Mother

2 years ago

the new elvis costello! its a version of This Year's Model with a lot of spanish speaking artists and i really love it, just got it on vinyl today in a double lp with one being This Year's Model and the other Spanish model along with exodus by bob marley & the wailers

[Yo No Quiero Ir A] Chelsea ((I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea)

2 years ago*

2 years ago

2 things i listen atm

intro song from forza horizon 5 ... it catches me way more than the entire radio
and a playlist of wangan midnight maximum tune ost

2 years ago

2 years ago

I've been obsessed with Ginger Root since the YouTube algorithm gave them a solid bump on their song Loretta and got me hooked. I highly recommend their entire catalog but would implore you to begin with City Slicker to get a feel for them, then proceed to Rikki and Mahjong Room, with B4 and Weather being notable singles as well.

I literally beg of you, please give this band a listen. It's criminal how unknown they are... though they're catching the attention of greats like Mariya Takeuchi which is bonkers and sooooooo cooooool!

2 years ago

Psych/space/kraut rock from Mexico. Like Stereolab on bad acid. Great.

Dorotheo - Como Es

Videos for 3 of the songs from the band themselves:

Alba Rosa

Caballerango

Caetanave

2 years ago

Steve Vai (Crossroads' guitar duel, 1986) - Butler's Bag + Head-Cutting Duel + Eugene's Trick Bag

2 years ago

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.