Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday, so I could not let it go by without some sort of shenanigans! After putting some thought into it, I decided to make a Halloween themed trivia! But that was way too easy or actualy impossible/too subjective to be fun. So an idea sparked into my mind...

Let's take my Halloween themed wallpapers and make them into Jigsaws!

So that's what I did. And then I selected some of my favorite and/or good dark/scary/horror games and made GA's of them!

Because my wallpapers are too good to not be shared and showed-off :P, I separated the games into two trains (meaning two jigsaws to solve)! One of them with 6 games and the other one with 5. Here is the list of the games included:

Just as a sidenote, take a look at Rebuild 1 and 2. Pretty good browser games.

I will not be saying which train contains which game. Except that both trains have at least one Resident Evil game. I hope you enjoy the puzzles and have fun with the games if you end up winning.

If you win any of the Resident Evil games, you are required to finish the game within a month of winning (not 100%. I will check this through achievements, playtime and some other things). If you fail to do so, I will BL you. I really love the franchise and I want the games to be played, not to just be a +1 in someone's library.

Puzzle for Train Nº1 (Halloween)
Puzzle for Train Nº2 (Zombieland Saga)

PS 31/10: Added another Resident Evil 2 giveaway to my WL. This one ends on Nov 3rd at 09:00am GMT -03:00.

The GA's end on All Hallows' Day (November 1st) at 10:00pm GMT -03:00 and are restricted to Level 3+.

If you can leave some nice wallpapers for me, I would appreciate it! Mainly of Borussia Dortmund, Halloween themed, Boku no Hero Academia, Gurren Lagann, Spider-Gwen, Overwatch, Pokemon or VA-11 Hall-A.

I wish you all a beautiful week and a nice (and spooky) Halloween! 👻

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump.

3 years ago

bump

3 years ago

Bump, I completed the Jigidis and entered some of those GAs. To express my gratitude.

3 years ago

Bamf

3 years ago

Big Bump!

3 years ago

Spooky bump

3 years ago

Spooky bump!