July 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 July 26th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 August 2nd 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Legend of Keepers

Banners of Ruin

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW + HK + RU)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 552949,643738,641421

Necromunda: Hired Gun key already activates the 2 free DLCs linked above.

🌟 2022-10-29: Banners of Ruin is out of stock (source)
🌟 2023-08-10: Banners of Ruin back in stock (source)
🌟 2023-10-31: Banners of Ruin is out of stock (source)
🌟 NEW 2023-12-20: Banners of Ruin back in stock (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Deep Rock Galactic 97% of 112065 🏆 4.50 CV app/548430 W 0 $29.99
Necromunda: Hired Gun 71% of 3895 🏆 6.00 CV app/1222370 W 0 $39.99
Legion TD 2 85% of 7194 🏆 3.00 CV app/469600 W 0 $19.99
Legend of Keepers 81% of 3062 🏆 3.00 CV app/978520 W M L 1 $19.99
Lawn Mowing Simulator 77% of 1140 🏆 3.00 CV app/1480560 W 0 $19.99
Banners of Ruin 80% of 1479 🏆 3.00 CV app/1075740 W 0 $19.99
Yes, Your Grace 85% of 5545 🏆 3.00 CV app/1115690 W M 0 $19.99
ATOM RPG Trudograd 92% of 2188 🏆 1.65 CV app/1139940 W M L 0 $10.99

Retail:

• $180.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Has the time come to IGNore Humble Choice bundles, or are they still interesting for you?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Pretty surprising even for me, but I am actually interested in Deep Rock Galactic and Necromunda: Hired Gun (even if it comes without the DLCs).
[Only with limited deal] Regardless of what people say, $6 for these 8 good games is a steal.
[Happy] This seems to be a pretty strong bundle, in my opinion. I can’t understand why everyone is complaining…
[Neutral] This lineup doesn't tickle my pickle, but I'm not extremely sour on it either… I’m undecided.
[Pause] It's getting harder and harder for me to see the positive side of keeping my subscription up.
[Disappointed, lineup] Pretty poor headliners this month, as expected from the continuous $6 promotions. Good thing though, since I spent my bundle budget on the Steam sale anyway.
[Canceling the subscription] Well, Humble Bundle really knows how to put the "humble" in its lineup and I’m tired of having to pause. Every. Single. Month.
[Choicetato] Ah, you were expecting No Man's Sky? ROFL
[Obligatory autocharge option] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.
[Obligatory sale option] OMG, I just bought these in the sale. Time to refund, I guess!

not bad, i might get it

btw as on pool, i really hate autocharge. i know i can ask for refund, but the fact there's autocharge for games not as good these past few month is very annoying

1 year ago

Worst humble.

1 year ago

I am obligated to get this bundle since it's so many of the genres I love, especially Legion TD 2! They included this game for people just like me so I would be remiss to pass on this!

1 year ago

As I am a Tower Defense fan, I am inclined to ask... why Multiplayer? Who would want to combine TD and Multiplayer?

1 year ago

I'm glad you ask, as there are only a few who have dared to ask that question before you! Just as a game of chess involves attacking and defending, I have played a fantastic game called CreepTD (which I think is still around) where you attack your opponent with creeps and defend with towers. The creeps you send generate you more income but you are forced to put down defenses to stop the enemy from getting through. The multiplayer aspect breathed fresh life into a genre that could get stale once you have mastered/completed all the content in a game, and I am excited to see how LegionTD2 has taken aim at this combination of genres.

1 year ago

pretty horrible choice, but I might still do it since I still have like 4-5 months and was planning on buying the atom rpg during the steam summer sale so doing this I save 8 bucks. Yes, Your Grace doesnt look too bad either.. so I will probably redeem them and then maybe trade or giveaway the others that I do not want.

1 year ago

remember atom rpg in this bundle is not the main game, is standalone expansion

1 year ago

also the first game is good game but it is expensive. the historical is only 40%

1 year ago

I already own the first game was thinking of buying the standalone expansion this sale, but if I redeem this month (I have like 4-5 credits left?) I would save 8-9$

The first game is pretty good. I’m not big on MP titles, well don’t have the time much anymore for them.

1 year ago

Ehhh, Deep Rock Galactic is something that I wanted to get for a while now, however, the rest of the bundle is ok at best.

1 year ago

Meh, I bought some games in the Steam sale to keep me going. I paused. It's not tempting enough. lol.

1 year ago

it's not a bad bundle for me,maybe i'll buy it later

1 year ago

Got this bundle for two reasons. Wanna play Deep Rock Galactic with me wife. dwarf accent 😅 Second reason is I have some wishlists on there that this bundle had, so a win-win for me.

1 year ago

Deep Rock Galactic is an AMAZING game!!

1 year ago

Worth it for ATOM alone :)

1 year ago

Only Banners of Ruin interests me, and at $6 that seems like a deal, but at $12 I pay just getting it seperately is cheaper for me.
So I guess pausing is back on the menu.

1 year ago

Man my luck is trash, every time i buy some random game it gets bundled just outside the refund window. I paid like 26$ for necromunda on the 9th.

1 year ago

F

1 year ago

why no refund?

1 year ago

outside the refund window.

1 year ago

I'd be in at $6, but I took the $8 deal last month, so I'll be skipping unless I receive a new offer this month.

1 year ago*

Waiting for coupon

1 year ago

i dont have mine either is it supposed to come at a later date?

1 year ago

Well, has arrived

1 year ago

not for me it's not on coupons page neither on choice page and when i add the dlc to the shopping cart i only have the 10% discount from being a choice subscriber

1 year ago

Started pause. Nothing offered. Paused for month.

Then I went to cancel. Got a US$3 off coupon for next purchase of choice for not cancelling. Still paused though. Coupon good till Aug 2 2022. Going to wait and see. YMMV, first time I've cancelled since 2017.

1 year ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

The $6 coupon has arrived

Scour the most perilous corners of space when you pick up July’s Humble Choice games for the low-risk, mega-reward price of $6 (USD)!

The fine print:

Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at $6 USD per month for 1 month (reg. $11.99 USD per month) before any applicable taxes and fees. Regional pricing may vary. Coupon expires on July 24, 2022 at 9:59am PT. This price is locked in for 1 month, and this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or skipped. Gifts are not eligible. This coupon may not be combined with other identical coupons in the same transaction, and may not be combined with other Humble Bundle coupons. Discount will be automatically applied at time of checkout. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Unauthorized transfer of coupon and internet distribution strictly prohibited. Users in Russia and China are not eligible.

1 year ago

Another variant:

Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at $6 USD per month for 2 months (reg. $11.99 USD per month) before any applicable taxes and fees. Regional pricing may vary. Coupon expires on July 24, 2022 at 9:59 am PT. This price is locked in for 2 months, and this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or skipped. New members only. Gifts are not eligible. This coupon may not be combined with other identical coupons in the same transaction, and may not be combined with other Humble Bundle coupons. Discount will be automatically applied at time of checkout. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Unauthorized transfer of coupon and internet distribution strictly prohibited. Users in Russia and China are not eligible.

1 year ago

Also get one, for 6$ for 1 month, high chance i take it :)

1 year ago

got it right now, thinking about using just dor DRG and maybe Necromunda...but i will wait till end

1 year ago

I really should have waited with group buying a split

I guess I'll try and wait in case they add a few months to it :3

1 year ago

its valid just before autocharge, tricky one, i will wait for proper one till second before new one, maybe there will be some leak

1 year ago

Just got the $6 for one month as well. Gonna hold out because last time they upped it to two after I didn’t take the bait!

1 year ago

I dont think it matters. They are sending the coupon monthly nowadays.

1 year ago

Got 6$ for 1 month here. On board !!

1 year ago

My order always got canceled, I don't know why

1 year ago

have you paused for recive the discount?

1 year ago

im canceled and 3 months in row(twice 6$/3 months and now 6$/1 month) im receiving this coupon, but i consider using one for this month, as DRG looks ok, hired guns could be fun, the rest go for gibs. So 6$/5€ is good even for DRG

1 year ago

It's 6$/6€ now

1 year ago

its 5€ for me :) and in email it was 6$

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

My subscription is simply paused and I did receive the $6-for-one-month offer yesterday. It seems that HB doesn't only send that kind of offers to people who have canceled their subs.

1 year ago

Bad timing on this one. I might have considered it for $6, but not after spending on the summer sale.

1 year ago

I don't think it's up to Humble, that July is after June ^^

1 year ago

Yeah, of course. What I mean is the bundle is good enough for me to consider but not right now. Last month's bundle, for example, I didn't consider even for $6.

1 year ago

I don't think it's up to Humble, that July is after June ^^

Hear me out...

I-G-N

1 year ago

3.99€.... yes!

1 year ago

What do you mean 3.99€? 3.99€ is the discount I get resulting in a final price of 6€...

1 year ago

I paid 4€ for my bundle

1 year ago

im taking 5€ price

1 year ago

No. I paid €3.99 with a coupon from the email that said to discount $6 USD, but when paying in euros, I paid that.

The email says:
Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at $6 USD per month for 1 month (reg. $11.99 USD per month) before any applicable taxes and fees. Regional pricing may vary. Coupon expires on July 24, 2022 at 9:59am PT. This price is locked in for 1 month, and this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or skipped. Gifts are not eligible. This coupon may not be combined with other identical coupons in the same transaction, and may not be combined with other Humble Bundle coupons. Discount will be automatically applied at time of checkout. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Unauthorized transfer of coupon and internet distribution strictly prohibited. Users in Russia and China are not eligible.

1 year ago

Interesting, I got the same coupon and it discounted to 6€ :(

1 year ago

my coupon discount it to 5€....strange

@EDIT
Wow, it was 5€(as i stated before) now its 6€ xD NO WAY HB/IGN!

1 year ago

howd you getting so cheap bundle...

1 year ago

A coupon from email

1 year ago

but how, what did you do to get it, long time pause/cancel? Were u using 6$ coupons or no?

1 year ago

No, I have the bundle from last month. I just paused this month, and a few days ago they sent me the coupon for this month, and when I renewed the subscription, they gave me the discount automatically.

1 year ago

didnt u mess 'Discount -€3.99 ' with what you payd?

1 year ago

No. Let's see if it's clear. It's what I paid for.

1 year ago

well they just canceled my $6 plan for no reason prev purchase capcom and ukranine and heroine bundle used same card and number to verify even like wtf why

1 year ago*

PSA: If you buy the Deep Rock Galactic - Ultimate Bundle you can donate the store discount to charity, as it's not applied to the purchase but you get charged the same.

1 year ago

Since you bought the ultimate bundle of DLC - did it come as separate keys or one big key for all?

1 year ago

Hi, i didn't i just saw the mechanics, i had some dlc's from previous sales.

1 year ago

Humblebundle is getting drunk.

Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at $6 USD per month for 1 month (reg. $11.99 USD per month) before any applicable taxes and fees.

And they mention 2 months, 6€ each in the picture in their email. In German.

View attached image.
1 year ago

They also seem to confuse USD and EUR. Even with the recent changes in the exchange rate (with dollars and Euro roughly at the same value), it still makes a difference because of conversion fees. I got the same email. I don't even care if it's one or two months, I really don't want the July bundle, not even for $6.

1 year ago

I always check my Coupons page at HB to see what it really is. I've also gotten a coupon that does not match the email in the past, too. https://www.humblebundle.com/home/coupons

1 year ago

It's a one moth coupon, which is super leading with the huge picture in the email.that promises a different thing

1 year ago

By the way, Epic is giving away Lawn Mowing Simulator next week.

1 year ago

So today I woke up with decision to buy choice... and my 5€ coupon expired 24th july. What a crap.

1 year ago

I used the coupon and they still charged me full price. Again.

1 year ago

You're not the only one. Turns out the coupon expired a couple of hours before I decided to buy it.

1 year ago

Can I buy 2 Humble Choices with the same account?

1 year ago

No

1 year ago

Thank you.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.