The Crew™ $4.49 at a discount -85%

The Crew Ultimate Edition $7.49 at a discount -85%

11 months ago

Comment has been collapsed.

The game will remain playable until March 31st, 2024, for all The Crew owners. After this date, the game servers will shut down, which means the game will not be accessible anymore.

4 months ago

The game's servers will close next year and, being an online-only game, it will stop working at all

4 months ago

Too much trouble to patch out the online functionality? Really? Hackers/community will have it working offline in short order.

4 months ago

My first instinct was to be really upset by this but I probably wouldn't have ever played it if they hadn't done this, now that it has an "expiration date" I feel the need to go ahead and play it while I can instead of it sitting in my humongous backlog. I won't ever buy The Crew 2 after this crap but I guess there is a small silver lining.

4 months ago

Nowadays, whenever I read about a new "historical low" I'm asking myself is it for the game studio or the price of a game?

4 months ago

Oh this is going to enrage Ross Scott. It is sad to see yet another piece of video game history potentially become inaccessible even to those who already "own" the game.

4 months ago

He's had to have grown at least somewhat numb to it all at this point. I guess he could get fairly angry if he still plays it a lot. Either way, I'm optimistic that we'll get a Dead Game News out of it, which would be a nice silver lining.

4 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.