Cyberpunk 2077 - Pre-order Bonus
[Soundtrack, Artbook, Wallpapers; Only on GOG Purchase: A Digital Booklet about the game, More Wallpapers and Avatar, Print quality Posters.]

When you are purchasing on GOG, all proceeds, 100% of Cyberpunk pre-orders/collection goes to CDPR since its the subsidy of the parent company. While playing your favorite game, you also 100% support your favorite Devs whom probably gave you your most hype for upcoming game release with the reveal of Keanu Reeves. That is not just for a promotion, Keanu Reeves does have a role to play in the Cyberpunk universe. Its one of the best kept secrets with so many leaks leading into E3. I certainly did not see it coming. I was also sleeping at that time so I missed 50% of that hype, though I am glad I was well rested. XD

Therefore, give it a thought, about GOG, about CDPR, about supporting Devs, about DRM-Free and perhaps about the GOG Galaxy 2.0 too.

No Longer Available:

If you have not pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 and is looking to pre-order this weekend. Here's an interesting deal for you. In this collection basically you'll be getting all CDPR made games and Witcher 3 Expansions to date:

Cyberpunk 2077 - 30% off Merch Store excluding items already on discount(Offer ends 17 June 2019, 10 PM UTC)
Witcher 3 GoTY Edition
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Yes, its basically Gwent tales but it does a good job in story telling and a scratch that itch for more Witcher tales.
The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
The Witcher Adventure Game - Probably not a good title.
*If you already own any of the games included in this collection, a redeem code that you can share with a friend will be automatically sent to you via e-mail. This code expires 1 year after the date of purchase.

Basically if you had not own most of the Witcher games on GOG its a great deal or you are missing Witcher 3, Thronebreaker and Cyberpunk. Collection cost $87.77 presumably USD for my Region. $49.99 for Cyberpunk only, ALL pre-order bonus still applies even if its not in the collection. 

Personally, I am not making this purchase at the moment as I have other important purchases than to make a $100+ purchase, but if they keep this deal going till its release or it might just be for the Summer Sale which ends over this Weekend. I am not sure when the deal will end if it does hold out, I might just get the deal down the road. Sincere Regards and Cheers, Cruse~

Cyberpunk 2077 - https://www.gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077
Simply: RED - CD PROJEKT RED Collection - https://www.gog.com/game/simply_red_cd_projekt_red_collection

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

or it might just be for the Summer Sale which ends over this Weekend. I am not sure when the deal will end

TIME-LIMITED OFFER: SIMPLY: RED - CD PROJEKT RED COLLECTION
[..]
We prepared a special Summer Sale collection of all CD PROJEKT RED games in one pack
[..]
Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC. [>>]

It would appear to end along with the summer sale. GOG staff confirms such here.

Basically if you had not own most of the Witcher games on GOG

You'll get gift copies for any games you already own:

If you already own any of the games included in this collection, a redeem code that you can share with a friend will be automatically sent to you via e-mail. This code expires 1 year after the date of purchase.

Also, It appears that purchasing the promo as a gift will provide a single code for the collection itself.

On a related note, Witcher appears to still be free with Gwent, or by being gifted a copy by someone with Gwent.
Likewise, you can still claim Witcher 1 & 2 on GOG if you own Steam copies of the games.
Something to factor in when determining the value of this promotion, I suppose.

4 years ago*

Thank you for stating the end of the offer. Its a rather short promotion period. I really don't see anyone buying the promo as a gift, unless its for a special occasion close to date. Yes, personally I had redeemed both W1 and 2 using GOG connect thus mentioning "Basically if you had not own most of the Witcher games on GOG" - for my case are W3 GoTY, Thronebreaker, Witcher board game and Cyberpunk. As you mentioned you can also obtain the 1st Witcher through Gwent.

This is really to an awareness for GOG, I was going to include the free Toonstruck game but I was an hour late than the other thread starter. Also hopefully for those gamers on board here whom are willing to support the devs, what CDPR is doing; to highlight the promo to them if they have not already knew. :) Cheers~

4 years ago

Can't wait for Galaxy 2.0! Maybe it will finally make me buy things on GOG.😳
P.S. For some reason I don't have Witcher 2 on GOG, even though I used Connect for a long time now (and bought it on steam 2 years ago).

4 years ago*

The Witcher 2 isn't redeemed through the current Connect system. You want this page instead: https://www.gog.com/witcher/backup

4 years ago

Let's see if someday they do the same with TW3...

4 years ago

Oooh! Thank you very much!

4 years ago

Oh, I got my W1 and 2 through the GOG connect on Nov 8, 2016 supposedly Winter sale event. GOG connect is not always available as its periodic and not everytime do they offer anything like this sale? Though they did mess up the Sterallis connect this event. Thanks to @thegodoftitsandwine you should be able to redeem W2. :)

I also can't wait to see what Galaxy 2.0 will do for gaming. Personally, I've not been shopping regularly with GOG due to prices but I like to promote and in future get more games from them, hopefully soon too. Cheers, Have a great weekend ahead! :D

4 years ago

Cheers!😊

4 years ago

£50 for Cyberpunk
£70 for the collection

I'll wait for a sale.

4 years ago

Yep, Understood, pay to what you are most comfortable with. Thou! Technically its on Sale now. ;) hehe

4 years ago

If someone wants Merchandise Store discount, then let me know.

30% DISCOUNT TO THE OFFICIAL CDPR MERCHANDISE STORE IN EUROPEAN UNION
Your complimentary discount code to the official CD PROJEKT RED Merchandise Store is valid for European Union countries until 30 June 2019, 10 PM UTC (applies to all products excluding figurines and products already on promo). 

Update: it's gone.

4 years ago*

Thank you @Prax that's great and they do have some pretty nice hoodies and Tees. Have a great weekend ahead. :D

4 years ago

Great deal, CDPR continue to impress me

4 years ago

Cheers, Mate!

View attached image.
4 years ago

Cheers !

4 years ago

The collection does not work for me. Only games i want to play and don't have are Witcher 3 an Cyberpunk obviously. W3 is much cheaper these days, so I get a better deal, if I buy them separately.
But sure: anybody can decide for themselves.

4 years ago

I agree, this deal isn't the sweetest although they do give extra keys to games you've owned. It is for gifting someone else perhaps being a generous relative to your younger relatives for the holidayhs. hahaha But sure, I understand that this is not a very enticing deal but I wanted to highlight it for GOG and supporting CDPR for those who are thinking of pre-ordering it even for an early holiday present. :) Cheers~

4 years ago

that's alright. highlighting gog is never a bad thing

4 years ago

Cyberpunk is 66.94 $, which is not a low price at all. Is it a discounted price, meaning it will raise after the "sale" ?

4 years ago

As far as I know, its not a discounted price, its a pre-order price. Which is pretty decent for what I'll say an AAA game. I can't say for sure the price will not be raised but considering that they hired an AAA Hollywood and one of the most anticipated game of its genre. If you have the spare cash purchase now, support the Devs is basically what I want to highlight here. If not you may want to wait for release for discounts or GMG or other outlets. Although being DRM means you'll be able to download on multiple PCs and not needing internet to play too. I guess your price differs from mine too. :) Cheers~

4 years ago

If I click on any of the games included in the collection in Galaxy, it opens a browser tab instead of doing it in the client. Galaxy is not bad, but it certainly still needs some work. Eager to see Galaxy 2.0.

4 years ago

Yes, indeed its a minor annoyance but I usually also go through items on a browser for Steam/GOG/Epic,etc rather their launchers. Browser as the name goes are simply better for browsing and shopping. I am too eager to see what Galaxy 2.0 brings us. :D Cheers~

4 years ago

Pity it's not for TW3.. that's the only Witcher game I own on steam, TW1 is actually free on GOG so...

4 years ago

Yep, you can also purchase any games made by CDPR on GOG listed in this bundle seperately which the proceeds are 100% to the Devs, no worries. Best wishes on your Witcher path. :)

4 years ago

Cyberpunk 41.99
Witcher 3 goty 14.99
Thronebreaker 14.99
Witcher 2 2.99
Witcher Adventure game 1.49

Total: ~80

Collection : 87.77

??

4 years ago*

how do you price cyberpunk at 41.99? and the collection at 87.77?

over here it's:

Cyberpunk 66.94
Witcher 3 goty 16.69
Thronebreaker 14.49
Witcher 2 2.99
Witcher 1.39
Witcher Adventure game 1.69

Total: 104,19

Collection : 97.88

4 years ago

I guess, different region does have a slight difference perhaps because of currency selected, before or after tax. As listed my cost for Cyberpunk is USD $49.99 and the prices for other games are already discounted so the collection does not add on additional discount for me. However the bonus of buying on GOG is A Digital Booklet, More Wallpapers and Avatar, Print quality Posters, 30% off Merch Store and of course supporting the Devs.

I guess, its a really good deal for you where you're staying!!! ^_^ Cheers, Cruse~

4 years ago

These are the prices I see at each item's page.

4 years ago

I guess it may be not so good deal for other regions, but in Russia collection costs just as 2 games (Cyberpunk 2077 + The Witcher 3).

Game Price
Cyberpunk 2077 1999
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition 459
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales 509
The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition 69
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition 29
The Witcher Adventure Game 39
Total 3104
Simply: RED - CD PROJEKT RED Collection 2377

Note: prices are in Russian Rubles.

4 years ago

Problem is, collection costs more than the games seperately which doesnt make any sense.

4 years ago

Yes, it's messed up in your region, but it may be a good deal in others, like I mentioned in my post.
Sometimes Steam also offers such great deals, where items cost separately less money than in bundle.

4 years ago

I bought Witcher 2 and 3 on pre-order. I was going to wait on Cyberpunk but RPS shit article convinced me to buy it.

4 years ago

Closed 1 year ago by Cruse.