April 2024 Humble Choice (#53)

1 Tier, 8 Items

02 Apr 2024 - 07 May 2024

Previous bundle: March 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: May 2024 Humble Choice

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 30th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 7th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL:
Everyone receives {sub/803436} which can be redeemed everywhere but not in Japan. (confirmed)
Customers from Japan will instead receive Orbital Bullet (confirmed)

TERRAFORMERS: ⚠️ there are no keys redeemable worldwide

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)

🔗 Gift link notifications (ROW US)
🔗 Gift link notifications (EU)
🔗 Gift link notifications (SEA)
🔗 Gift link notifications Mexico - confirms that it's the same as ROW (meaning, TERRAFORMERS is sub/678814)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• HUMANKIND™ Definitive Edition is not sold on the Steam store as a package, thus you will not be able to create giveaways for it as such. You can either give it away as the base game, or as one of the included DLCs.
  • For The Callisto Protocol, if you want to get the "true ending", you'll need to purchase The Callisto Protocol™ - Final Transmission

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 1000358,850553,661530

An Explanation on why the leaks were not real this time can be found here.

Feel free to also check madjoki's post for the actual URLs.

TL:DR: Humble intentionally released fake leaks to identify what the actual source of the leaks is. This means that we are unlikely to have leaks from now on.

Possible MAY LEAKS (source: Reddit)

🌟 2024-04-05: $8 coupon from IGN Plus rewards (new accounts only)
🌟 2024-05-10: TERRAFORMERS out of stock

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Victoria 3 66% of 27828 🏆 7.50 CV app/529340 W M L D🟡 0 $49.99
The Callisto Protocol 64% of 28467 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/1544020 W D✅ 0 $59.99
HUMANKIND™ Definitive Edition corresponds to this store bundle (Included game has cards) - 14.84 CV sub/990156 0 $98.94
Fashion Police Squad 92% of 620 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1319460 W D🟡 0 $19.99
Terraformers 88% of 2223 🏆 3.00 CV app/1244800 W M L D✅ 0* $19.99
Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga 95% of 9788 🏆 3.00 CV app/1488200 W D✅ 2 $19.99
Coromon 87% of 4088 🏆 3.00 CV app/1218210 W M D✅ 3 $19.99
The Excavation of Hob's Barrow 93% of 1362 🏆 2.25 CV app/1182310 W M L D✅ 0 $14.99

Regional versions (Japan): THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL is replaced with Orbital Bullet

Orbital Bullet 82% of 390 - 🏆 2.55 CV app/1167680 W D❌ 2 $16.99

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $303.87

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 month ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Every month, Humankind comes together to ponder a Choice purchase. What do you pick?

View Results
[Very happy] Humble Terraforming the leaked lineup to instead give me these ones that I really wanted pleases me greatly.
[Sorta satisfied] One of the two DLC simulators (“4X strategy games”) in here has all its currently sold DLCs. That’s pretty good, right?
[Unsure] Hmm, should I stay and buy some of their Fashion, or get my Barrow of games somewhere else? That’s a hard Choice to make!
[Disappointed] I guess we’re back to the old Protocol of pausing the subscription and not looking back.
[Offended] The three AAA-esque titles here are very much so-so. Couldn’t they find a good one? The leaks even promised games from an AAAA company!
[Coupontato] Last month we barely had any coupons. How deep does our Excavation have to be now to see the usual kind of discounts come back?
[Complaint: Different from leaks] After the leaks poured out, my wallet had already opened up before I even noticed – but seeing that they were wide of the mark, it just snapped shut again (and almost sliced my finger off).
[No Werewolf?!] How many times are we going to be teased with Werewolf only to wonder “Where are you, wolf?”

No coupon like 2 months :(

1 week ago

I hope for Hades since it is discounted right now.

1 week ago

I wouldn’t count on it

1 week ago

Supergiant games gives me the impression that hades got to their heads and they think it's too high and mighty to bundle it so I doubt it. It's like the thing they have, if they bundle this, what else are they? Nothing.

1 week ago

lol...

1 week ago

Yeah, how dare they not bundle Hades, it's already old and people around the globe are itching to play it. Also willing to pay up to 5% of the full price, which will really help them developing quality titles in the future.

1 week ago

That wasn't my point, I was kinda explaining why it wouldn't make sense for them to bundle it since they only got transistor, bastion and pyre to their titles otherwise, some which are very old and have been reduced in price a lot, other than pyre which is a low performer. At the same time, they have reached a bigger audience they ever did with all their other games combined, so that's the reason I say the discount by now would make sense to be higher, despite unlikely for them to bundle it. It would be the equivalent of bethesda giving out Starfield in choice right now, although that's highly unlikely imo. However, when you look at bethesda they got stacks of overperforming games, hence why they can afford to reduce the price of them faster, since their newest game is basically always a performer, even starfield with it's issues got some new patches. You got games like Prey, ESO, Quake, Fallout, Dishonored, Ghostwire, Skyrim, Hi-Fi rush, DOOM(Edited cause I somehow didn't mention doom yikes). So so many high performers, can afford to reduce the prices of some faster and bundle them. Supergiant doesn't have that luxury as their most recent game Hades(since Hades II is not exactly out since it's still EA) is their most performing one. So once Hades II is finally released(how did it actually get into early access from a team that made so much money off Hades 1 I will never understand either but that's a diff story) then we can expect hades 1 to be bundled in choice or get it's 85%.

TLDR: When you got 5 - 6 Diamonds, you can afford to sell 1 or 2 for lower prices and still make bank, when you got 1 diamond, you're likely to want full retail for as long as possible for it.

1 week ago*

I wasn't disagreeing with you, Hades is their prized possession, which they plan to extend in the sequel. Bundling it however will devalue it too much. What I was trying to point out, in a rather sarcastic manner and in addition to what you've said, is that people expect good titles and the possibility to get them as cheap as possible. Even more, when a title is older that say 6-9 months, people expect it to land in a bundle, some are even offended by the asking price. Now Supergiant are not that big and in my opinion, they constantly deliver quality titles at reasonable prices. But that level of quality on long term cannot be sustained if people only buy those games in bundles or with a deep discount. I might be wrong here, but they'd rather include Hades 1 as a bonus at some point for Hades 2 buyers to increase sales, than including it in a bundle.

1 week ago

You guys think the leaks were damaging Humble Bundle's business in any way? I assume people could always cancel their membership anyway...

1 week ago

I dont think they were, I mean you have a whole month to pause/cancel. so...

1 week ago

I don't see how the leaks would be damaging in any way. Like you said, we still have about a month to cancel/skip.

In my opinion leaks had a positive effect...more free advertising for humble.

1 week ago

Maybe when they had some last-minute changes Some people tend to get upset for the weirdest reasons.

But I agree with Hikkomi that leaks had positive effects, with people discussing the pros and cons or if it could be real. But I guess that only was relevant for a minority of their customers.

1 week ago

Not a chance that was damaging. It's a subscription service that stays up for a month, not a preorder or mystery box deal.
If you already have a subscription you can pause it anyways, and if you are not terested in the leaked games you won't buy it afterwards anyway.

1 week ago

Generally agreed, but recently Humble had to change some games before the bundle got released, which might have triggered some customers not to purchase the bundle at all, or Humble suspect it might be the case. Maybe they think it can only stop possible purchases, since the leak happened usually just a day or so in advance, so it didn't give any significant head start or PR boost, and it was relatively limited in scope, like most average Humble customers probably never followed those leakers. Together with the lack of coupons, it definitely looks like they are experimenting and changing a lot of stuff to see what will make them more money.

1 week ago

Happy cakeday!

1 week ago

Apart from the fact of losing control of their marketing strategy, which is certainly unpleasant for them, the damage would be that (almost) no one will buy a game which is about to be bundled, so leaks cause a few days of lost sales.

1 week ago

They were worthless, only the possibility to be set up for a disappointment. Nobody has to pay forward, and ypu have 4 or 5 weeks to buy the games you know. It's like a 101 lesson about not getting emotionally invested in something that is without a risk...

1 week ago

No. The difference between releasing info on a Tuesday vs a Sunday is non existent.

That said, it also does no harm to not have a leak since we still get a month to decide on whether or not we want the bundle.

There's no loss or gain by either side of the equation in either circumstance.

1 week ago

not Humble's business but publisher's business. Sales of the games that were about to appear in a bundle went down.

1 week ago

I can actually see it in a small way. But I'll explain it with a mostly unrelated system.

A gacha game I play has relatively consistent datamining periods. Sometimes a unit is released that you kinda want, but you know they're not exactly the best. But when their banner stays up through the datamine, you can wait until the last minute to see what's up next month. If you dislike the things coming next month, you can feel safer pulling for the so-so unit.

The Humble Choice leaks are similar in a way if you were someone who didn't buy at beginning of month. You got to see if the next month was more worthwhile while having the option to still make a last minute decision on the current month. It could have also been affected their coupon strategy.

For example, take this user's comment. They admitted to being willing to buy the next month based on leaks at full price, but because they knew about the leak, they took the coupon for 2 months instead so they could get more games for what they would have bought anyway.

I don't believe enough people did this to be truly damaging to them, but losses are losses.

1 week ago

I dont think the leak was damaging to Humble but they wanted to be able to identify who was doing the leaking because you might not want such an individual working / having access to your business. And want to know how much access that they can potentially have.

So I agree with Humble on their actions,
Although as Humble I would choose to leak myself since imo it gives free advertisement. ( albeit small)

1 week ago

While it helps some users if humble would be the one leaking on purpose a week ahead for instance, I can also imagine this might make some publishers uncomfortable in working with humble, as then if they have other sales within that time period people would just say "well it's leaked by hb that it will be $2 in another week so why would I buy it for $7 now?", however the goal of humble is to raise money for charity to some degree, so the dev cut would be even smaller than the $2. Idk what impact this has on sales tho but if I was a dev and had a contract with GMG and Fanatical and humble leaks my deal with them the week the competitors are running their sale, then humble's basically throwing me under the bus for working with them and wanting to give some keys to charity. I mean the expected return for 8 games for $12 is like $1.5 usd per game assuming the user selects 100% to publisher which they can't, and if they select 80% charity publisher gets nothing. After charity gets a cut, publisher gets a cut, humble takes a cut, dev probably gets 5 cents? This makes me appreciate devs who put their games in choice a lot more.

1 week ago*

Probably, but on the "contacts with game-makers" side of thing - I wouldn't want my game to be announced to be worth at-most-$12 right before the weekend, especially if I am doing some sort of "weekend sale".

1 week ago

IGN code for $8 Humble Choice: 13y6-1gun-9yje-xfpz

(new subs only)

1 week ago

How does one redeem it?

1 week ago

Would be surprised if it's still available.. but if it is, enter the code here:

https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/checkout?duration=monthly

1 week ago

Not working, unlucky.

1 week ago

Time for good old days when I saw the bunled games on the Humble website and not just here as leaks

1 week ago

I liked the plausible fake leaks of April Fools' Day though. This triggered some discussion and made me discover some store pages.

1 week ago

How nostalgic

1 week ago

Back when the bundles were actually good

1 week ago

No leaks this month? I'm sure it's only because they "caught their leak" and not because they screwed up massively last month.

ETA 2 hours later: ooops....

1 week ago*

yep, the leak came from a Wordpress image CDN, looks like they figured it out after 2 years lmao

1 week ago

Haha I know right?
Edit: oops guess they still haven't caught the leaks.

1 week ago*

is it worth it to throw away all the free marketing from the leaks for the chance that people would buy the current month's bundle because they don't know what's coming out tomorrow?

many of my friends stopped talking about humble choice and some forgot it was coming out today, and when i told them about the whole leak thing they were like "oh, so that's why no one is talking about the bundle anymore"

guess people are more exited about the leaks than the game itself lol, like how people would wait for epic games Christmas leaks literally 1 hour before it got released.

1 week ago

I guess like 90% of Humble subscribers are not aware of the leaks because they only visit Humble website and not obscure websites like this one where the leaks get published.

1 week ago

Leak plz !

1 week ago

Coromon
Achilles
Frog detective 3
Hogwarts legacy
Ape out
Plaque tale Requiem
Hydroneer

1 week ago

don't forget Orc Massage

1 week ago

Very likely:

Doom 3
Beat Hazard 2
Sega Dream Cast Collection
The Demo for Leisure Suit Larry 4
3 card drops from Steam Summer Gateway event
A registered account for IndieGala
An invalid code for 10€/$ Steam wallet
+rep on your profile

1 week ago

Boomtown Deluxe
Card of Cthulhu
Archipelago
A Game of Changes
Conan the Mighty Pig
Barro 2020
Village & Monsters
TAL: Arctic

1 week ago

first skip for me in a year

1 week ago

Happy if true. I can only see six games, but one of them wishlisted.

1 week ago

The one on the right is Wavetale, so I guess now you know +1 :P

1 week ago

And it's a great game too. Played it when Stadia was alive since it was "exclusive" then
So I guess it's another skip for me.

1 week ago

Hey it's Bugsnax

1 week ago

Ugh, that is really bad

1 week ago

Looking okayish for now.
Probably will grab it

1 week ago

Solasta and Shogun Showdown, might as well spend pre-paid month.

1 week ago

Solasta is in there? If true, instabuy.

1 week ago

Solasta and Wavetale alone would make me happy, the others look nice, even the least promising (at a glance) Despot's Game is above the instant nope ^^
Fingers crossed to be true.

1 week ago

Agreed. Except Despot Game's does look kinda cool. Actually, I think I like everything in here. That's rare.

1 week ago

Sniper Elite 5 81% of 13679 🏆 49.99 CV app/1029690 W D🟡 0 $49.99
Solasta: Crown of the Magister 88% of 16512 🏆 29.99 CV app/1096530 W M D🟡 0 $29.99
Bugsnax 97% of 4340 🏆 24.99 CV app/674140 W M D✅ 0* $24.99
Shogun Showdown 96% of 1977 - 🏆 14.99 CV app/2084000 W M L D✅ 0 $14.99
Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX 82% of 539 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1333470 W D✅ 1 $19.99
Dandy Ace 88% of 896 🏆 19.99 CV app/1037130 W M D✅ 0 $19.99
Wavetale 88% of 269 🏆 29.99 CV app/1823930 W D🟡 0 $29.99
Despot's Game: Dystopian Battle Simulator 85% of 2493 - 🏆 14.99 CV app/1227280 W M L D✅ 0 $14.99
1 week ago*

It's Despot's Game: Dystopian Battle Simulator

1 week ago

Thanks!

1 week ago

I'm warming to this one if it is true.

1 week ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 week ago.

1 week ago

Seems pretty much in expectations and a few games im interested in so not bad.

1 week ago

Not bad if true. A matter of waiting less than half an hour.

1 week ago

Not bad if true, even if the supposed "headliner" doesn't atttact me (even more knowing about itd many DLC). We'll see soon.

1 week ago

There's a lot to like here, even though I don't care for Sniper Elite 5. At least 2 games that I'll claim and 3 more than I can see myself playing.

1 week ago

Too bad it wasn't true. It would have been much preferrable to the actual lineup.

1 week ago

thank god this was fake

1 week ago

Shame Sniper Elite 5 is (likely) without DLC.

DLC costs more than deluxe with all DLC, so not really worth anything.

1 week ago

It's worth it for people who don't care about DLC.

1 week ago

The DLC were not very well reviewed but at least there are some actual gameplay DLC not just cosmetics crap

1 week ago

Like me for instance. I'm interested in playing SE5.

1 week ago

Ouch, worse than last month for me. Sniper Elite 5 is such a massive DLC trap

1 week ago

It was wrong lol

1 week ago

Shogun would have been nice.

1 week ago

If true, they should stick their Sniper Elite 5 where the sun don't shine, unless by some miracle they'll include the complete edition, but I highly doubt it, as this publisher likes to alienate people with expensive season passes.

1 week ago

Is a shit game, 4 was better

1 week ago

HB is a store before anything now. They love including games with expensive DLC in the bundle. Makes people buy the DLC.

1 week ago

I have nothing against DLC as long as the price vs content is balanced, which most of the times is not.

1 week ago

Same. Remember when DLC used to be content added to the game to keep you entertained and not stuff taken away from the game and locked behind a paywall a month after the release?

1 week ago

When do the new games appear? in 2 hours?

1 week ago

1 hour

1 week ago

Thanks

1 week ago

TERRAFORMERS is not claimable in ID region, the only game i can't claim...

1 week ago

It's not what the leaks said.

IT'S MUCH BETTER!!!

1 week ago

Really amazing games. Hifi Rush? WOW. Excellent month.

1 week ago

Oh well that was better than expected

1 week ago

yo tango closed today and we get hifi rush kinda bitter sweet.

1 week ago

What???

...shit, I googled and it's true.

1 week ago

Yeah announced a couple of hours back and was expecting it to popup in the next 6 months but didnt expect it to be same day.

1 week ago

Thought the same.. I kinda expected it after today's news... but it also stings so so hard.

1 week ago

Luckily the leak was bullshit. Hi-Fi Rush! :)

1 week ago

Which is bitter sweet... as the studio behind it is closed by microsoft today... </3

1 week ago

Yeah, that really sucks. SAme with Roll7 and the KSP2 studio. Big corporations buying only to kill.

1 week ago

Yeah, for once I'm glad the leak was wrong. The actual bundle is way better. 3 good headliners vs. nothing I was interested in in the leak. I already owned 2 of the games in the leaked bundle too which would've been a bummer

1 week ago

Yep, would have skipped that for sure but I'm keeping this.

1 week ago

Wow :O

1 week ago

Damn, I bought Yakuza two months ago

1 week ago

yeah, me too)

1 week ago

Me too. Welp, at least I got one of the editions that includes the dlcs.

1 week ago

Yakuza games always come to humble choice. Although for some reason they skipped 5 and 6. It's the one reason I never buy them

1 week ago

Did you ever played them ? :D

1 week ago

Holy shit

1 week ago

Holy, what a freaking terrible bundle... I think nothing was lost here because of leaks.

1 week ago

it was another fake leak

1 week ago

happy cakeday

1 week ago

Hi-fi Rush , Yakuza Like a Dragon and Steelrising. Not bad.

1 week ago

Hi fi rush the developer was shut down today by microsoft lol

1 week ago

Yeah... sad news. Bye my Evil within 3 hope....

1 week ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 week ago.

1 week ago

YAKUZA: LIKE A DRAGON, HI-FI RUSH and fillers.
Not great but not terrible bundle either. It's mid.

1 week ago

The Terraformers: "Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product"

5 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.