April 2024 Humble Choice (#53)

1 Tier, 8 Items

02 Apr 2024 - 07 May 2024

Previous bundle: March 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: May 2024 Humble Choice

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 30th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 7th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL:
Everyone receives {sub/803436} which can be redeemed everywhere but not in Japan. (confirmed)
Customers from Japan will instead receive Orbital Bullet (confirmed)

TERRAFORMERS: ⚠️ there are no keys redeemable worldwide

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)

🔗 Gift link notifications (ROW US)
🔗 Gift link notifications (EU)
🔗 Gift link notifications (SEA)
🔗 Gift link notifications Mexico - confirms that it's the same as ROW (meaning, TERRAFORMERS is sub/678814)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• HUMANKIND™ Definitive Edition is not sold on the Steam store as a package, thus you will not be able to create giveaways for it as such. You can either give it away as the base game, or as one of the included DLCs.
  • For The Callisto Protocol, if you want to get the "true ending", you'll need to purchase The Callisto Protocol™ - Final Transmission

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 1000358,850553,661530

An Explanation on why the leaks were not real this time can be found here.

Feel free to also check madjoki's post for the actual URLs.

TL:DR: Humble intentionally released fake leaks to identify what the actual source of the leaks is. This means that we are unlikely to have leaks from now on.

Possible MAY LEAKS (source: Reddit)

🌟 2024-04-05: $8 coupon from IGN Plus rewards (new accounts only)
🌟 2024-05-10: TERRAFORMERS out of stock

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Victoria 3 66% of 27828 🏆 7.50 CV app/529340 W M L D🟡 0 $49.99
The Callisto Protocol 64% of 28467 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/1544020 W D✅ 0 $59.99
HUMANKIND™ Definitive Edition corresponds to this store bundle (Included game has cards) - 14.84 CV sub/990156 0 $98.94
Fashion Police Squad 92% of 620 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1319460 W D🟡 0 $19.99
Terraformers 88% of 2223 🏆 3.00 CV app/1244800 W M L D✅ 0* $19.99
Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga 95% of 9788 🏆 3.00 CV app/1488200 W D✅ 2 $19.99
Coromon 87% of 4088 🏆 3.00 CV app/1218210 W M D✅ 3 $19.99
The Excavation of Hob's Barrow 93% of 1362 🏆 2.25 CV app/1182310 W M L D✅ 0 $14.99

Regional versions (Japan): THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL is replaced with Orbital Bullet

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Orbital Bullet 82% of 390 - 🏆 2.55 CV app/1167680 W D❌ 2 $16.99

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $303.87

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Every month, Humankind comes together to ponder a Choice purchase. What do you pick?

View Results
[Very happy] Humble Terraforming the leaked lineup to instead give me these ones that I really wanted pleases me greatly.
[Sorta satisfied] One of the two DLC simulators (“4X strategy games”) in here has all its currently sold DLCs. That’s pretty good, right?
[Unsure] Hmm, should I stay and buy some of their Fashion, or get my Barrow of games somewhere else? That’s a hard Choice to make!
[Disappointed] I guess we’re back to the old Protocol of pausing the subscription and not looking back.
[Offended] The three AAA-esque titles here are very much so-so. Couldn’t they find a good one? The leaks even promised games from an AAAA company!
[Coupontato] Last month we barely had any coupons. How deep does our Excavation have to be now to see the usual kind of discounts come back?
[Complaint: Different from leaks] After the leaks poured out, my wallet had already opened up before I even noticed – but seeing that they were wide of the mark, it just snapped shut again (and almost sliced my finger off).
[No Werewolf?!] How many times are we going to be teased with Werewolf only to wonder “Where are you, wolf?”

So we get this sub:
https://steamdb.info/sub/990156/

Which as mentioned in the table, it's equivalent to this bundle:
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/37299/HUMANKIND_Definitive_Edition/

I've checked and the sub contains the same items as the bundle:
https://steamdb.info/bundle/37299/

Thus, wouldn't it be possible to make a giveaway for the bundle with a key from HB Choice April? Wouldn't it be perfectly permissible as long as you're giving what you're put in the giveaway's name?

1 month ago

Sure it would. But that's a bundle, which aren't indexed by the API and thus not by SteamGifts. You can verfify by looking up the id 37299 on the giveaway creation page. And there is no other equivalent of the Definitive Edition either. On SteamGifts, there is only the base game and the individual DLCs.

1 month ago

So subs/packages are indexed but bundles not? I've been here 4 years and I didn't know that. Ok I get it now, thanks for the explanation. I understand now why X-Morph Complete Pack, Amnesia duo, and others weren't able to be given as they were, instead they had to be given as a single item from the bundle.

1 month ago

Unfortunately yes.

1 month ago

Does this mean we never get leak again :(

1 month ago

Never say never.
However, Humble Bundle has successfully managed to bring the usual leakers into disrepute. So trust would need to be regained.

1 month ago

There is a very high probability that this is not the case but:

Could someone owning The Callisto Protocol kindly check, if you can purchase the deluxe edition on Steam with a "complete your collection/bundle" discout type of thing?
The game itself and the deluxe edition are on sale on steam right now.

1 month ago

You can see this for yourself on the Store Page.

Look for example at Tomb Raider
https://store.steampowered.com/app/203160/Tomb_Raider/
It has Tomb Raider Definitive Survivor Trilogy and Tomb Raider GOTY which both are the type where it gets cheaper with everything you allready own.

Callisto Protocol does not have this.

1 month ago

Of course, I forgot about the bundle indicator on Steam, thank you!

1 month ago

It's easy to check. If the name of the pack has the word "BUNDLE" in light blue next to it (like the Tomb Raider bundles described above), it is a Complete-your-set bundle. If it doesn't (like the Callisto Deluxe Edition), it is a must-purchase-together bundle.

1 month ago

It´s a shame that it won´t work here but then again, it fits with past choice games and the "need" to buy the respective dlcs separately.

1 month ago

Absolutely!

1 month ago

I don't see such offer - deluxe is 19,49 euro and it looks like it's normal price (I have base game).

1 month ago

Did you play The Callisto Protocol so far and would you buy the season pass or any individual dlc?

1 month ago

1 month ago

I think they removed the French Agitators bonus pack from being free.. I can't claim it (using the install button on steamdb)

1 month ago

ign https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/checkout?duration=monthly

7hxx-pcmp-xjan-y4eg

Offer is available to new Humble Choice members only

1 month ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 month ago*

txym-ut2c-jmhq-dt5c

1 month ago

Thank you for the coupon!

1 month ago

You're welcome! I'm surprised it still worked!

1 month ago

Bundle has 2/3 of the bigger games wishlisted and 1/3 already owned so it's like buying them on sale, which isn't terrible so I grabbed it.

Never cared for leaks. HB can't get any lower for me anyways.

1 month ago

Couldn't claim Victoria 3: French Agitators Bonus Pack. It says Appid 2366580: "No License". Anyone experiencing the same?

1 month ago

Yes, same here!

1 month ago

same here

1 month ago

From the store page of the dlc

"ABOUT THIS CONTENT
Three of the most interesting figures in French history can join your game as Agitators, exclusive to owners of the Victoria 3 Expansion Pass and Victoria 3 Grand Edition, as well as those who pre-ordered Victoria 3: Voice of the People."

Pretty sure we just got the standard edition.

1 month ago

Deleted

1 month ago

just got Excavation of Hob's Barrow for free, that's pretty much all i want from this bundle so I think I'll skip lmao

1 month ago

Awesome! I also am only interested in Excavation of Hob's Barrow, Coromon and Symphony of War.
I love Dead Space and if The Callisto Protocol would be a decent game, this bundle would be an instant buy.

1 month ago

I keep reading that The Callisto Protocol isn't worth it unless you buy the DLC since a huge chunk of the story is connected to it. You can have my extra keys for Coromon and Symphony of War for free if you want, I added you

1 month ago

NOICE and the dlc is basically the actual ending so yea.....

1 month ago

I get why games offer DLC economically speaking but man, their purpose is to expand on the main game. You should be able to play any game without the need of extra content to actually finish and enjoy the base experience.
If extra content is story related base game wise (not expanding on the already existing experience, but being an important and missing piece of the actual unfinisehd product itself), than it should have been included from day one.
... and selling difficulties? This is just ridiculous. Not the first one to do it , but always a shame when it happens.

In this case it is no wonder The Callisto Protocol got "humbled"

(Nothing new but it is always good to talk about these greedy acts of publishers and developers. It reminds me of deliberately consuming games rather then plainly collecting them.)

And I gladly accept your invitation!

1 month ago

Is there a free promotion somewhere? I just noticed a bunch of people creating giveaways for it today. I'm not sure why so many were just created today instead of being spread out more randomly since the release of the bundle.

1 month ago

Someone in the Where are these giveaways coming from thread mentioned this game being given away on Twitch somewhere. "That certain streamer", whatever that is supposed to mean.

1 month ago

Thanks, I always forget about that thread. I don't use Twitch or really any social media, so I have no idea who "that one twitch streamer" is. I guess it doesn't really matter (for me), since I am not going to watch Twitch to try and get one. I'm sure I will find the game in another bundle sometime in the future. I don't mind waiting with my massive backlog of games to play :)

1 month ago*

if you have massive game backlogs, you can just run twitch stream in the background while playing and collect coins for that free game. The coins will pile up before you know it

1 month ago

Thanks for the info, but I don't use Twitch and don't really want to try and figure out how idling it to get games works. I think I'll just play the games I already own and wait for this one to show up in a cheap bundle. I don't mind waiting, even if it takes years.

1 month ago

I'm sort of confused why they included Fashion Police Squad in both the leak and the actual bundle. Grateful they did I guess, but still on the fence about the other games.

1 month ago

Probably as a control mechanism, to see if any of the leakers had reach high enough to get the actual games from someone who knew what the games would actually be. Like if someone leaked the actual games, they'd know that e-mail was not the only leak spot, but by using a mix of both true and false they can have an idea if all different leakers got the games from the same source or not. If they provided all fake games and no true games, it's likely that if there was a rat leaking at hb, they'd tell their source to skip leaking, but being given at least one true leak, then they leak maybe only the "for sure" games maybe like that one, ignore the fakes, and wait for the other unleaked games. Kinda like providing damage control for those who have an insider to see if anyone points out just those specific games and not fake leaks. So likely to help them narrow the source of leaks from different leakers. However, I think we all saw that all the leakers including billibilli were using the same source, that being the e-mail link. So basically they build their rep on hb's mistake that was likely shared with just a few people who figured it out and kept it to themselves, and by not sharing it with other people they built a reputation. Likely we'll have no leaks now, but we'll see. If we do, it means there's likely an employee leaking that.

1 month ago*

Like a Canary trap?

I have always thought that HB leaks are controlled by HB themselves as a way to get more attention.

1 month ago

The leaks always came from the same "source", the image file and filename of the month... Until this last month the official image that was supposed to be sent to the mails was like this:
·Choice_January2024.jpg (or simmilar naming)

This last month, they sent the usual images with:
·Choice_April2024.jpg

But then sent the actual month image like this:
·Choice_sadcSDCd.jpg

So that is the reason why the leaks where completly wrong this month.

Now noone knows what will happen this next month.

1 month ago

is it soon for a coupon or is the bundle selling ok so no coupons this month as well?

1 month ago

Must be selling well, no coupons so far this month either. 😲

1 month ago

i was under the impression the bundle was a bit underwhelming but i guess i'm wrong.

1 month ago

They're experimenting with coupons at the moment, so my guess is if there's any coupons it'll be next tuesday.

1 month ago

they must be willing to test if people would loose their 20% discount they don't use anyway...

1 month ago

They already did 2 months ago, that's when they lost me with my 20% discount I never used :'D

1 month ago

Either selling well or they are stubborn not to provide coupons regularly anymore... They might expect to make more money if people who would buy it anyway stop waiting for coupons and pay full price.

1 month ago

Yup. I think that TheTimmaeh is correct with saying they are experimenting to see if people just waited last minute for coupon and would buy for full price either way.

I would guess new coupons would come after a month or two only. After they have gathered some statistics on whether they lost sales or not.

1 month ago

Deleted

1 month ago

Received an email with no coupon inside, so I doubt that we'll get any coupon this month too

1 month ago

Wondering if we will have new leaks from now on

1 month ago

I want any coupon not leak :)

1 month ago

So is Humankind Definitive Edition all WW key?

1 month ago

It's not listed under region locked games in the OP, so no.

1 month ago

Good to hear, thanks

1 month ago

Anyone still have ign coupon for this month?

1 month ago

lame games and no coupons

1 month ago

^^^

View attached image.
1 month ago

We Love Katamari REROLL+ Royal Reverie is about 80% in almost all official stores (50% off on Steam), until the 6th of May. Do we have a candidate for May Humble Choice here?

1 month ago

How to get the French Agitators Bonus Pack specified in the topic? It doesn't seem to work

1 month ago

IIRC that DLC is a reward for buying a DLC bundle for the game. So while technically considered 'free', you only get it by buying something.
No idea if the SteamDB method is actually an alternative.

1 month ago

Last chance to cancel / pause your subscription before autocharge tomorrow.

1 month ago

Thanks for the reminder! 🐱‍🐉🤝🐕‍🦺

1 month ago

can there still be coupons?

1 month ago

Sure but it's very unlikely. This year we only had coupons once.

1 month ago

yes, they can offer coupon, but looks like chance is very-very low.
I took -1€ offer while trying to pause right after Choice was revealed.

1 month ago

They probably saw the data showing that a lot of subs joined in the very last days in coincidence with the coupons release, or they have enough choice users or the games publishers have signed a deal for only that listing price with no more price reductions, who knows.

1 month ago

Buying time is till coming Monday right?

Only one game I am interested in and still a lot of unplayed games gathering dust so I am still in doubt.

1 month ago

They sent the "last call" email, so probably no coupons (except the ign one, $8 for new members).

1 month ago

I paused my Plan on the 25th but i just got charged now and its active again. WTF humble.

1 month ago

Does it say "Paused Membership" here: https://www.humblebundle.com/user/subscriptions/humble_monthly/billing

Got an email from Humble Bundle titled: "Your Humble Choice subscription is paused"?

If you don't want the bundle then don't reveal the keys and contact Humble Bundle and ask for a refund.

1 month ago

This happened to me too.

I pause Choice, go through the pause button twice (first one asking me if I'm sure, next offering me £1 off), and it takes me to my settings page which definitely says my next payment will be in May, but I got no email and didn't think much of it.

This is the second time as well, they refunded me the first time last year, not sure if they'll do it again.

edit: They've already refunded me, very nice.

1 month ago*

just happened to me as well i know I canceled after the april joke

1 month ago

Same, im pretty sure i cancelled

1 month ago

I had this last month, but not this month.

EDIT: I take this back... just got the e-mail that my games are ready...

1 month ago*

Wow, they must have really messed up to have charged me for a CANCELLED membership

1 month ago

you can get a refund if you didnt use any keys. had the same thing happen ages ago

1 month ago

Yeah, not interested in any of the games so haven't even touched them.

1 month ago

Where to check the leaks details? Like if any Leaks for May is going to be added then where should I check that?

1 month ago

I don't expect we will have leaks for May since they pranked the leakers last month.

1 month ago

What would be the link for the leaks shows 404 now. It's described earlier in this thread, page one.

1 month ago

It was fun to see the leak... but it's a shame... Did the leakers go too far, or did Humble get angry?

1 month ago

How to get these gift to friend when you claim the game... Instead of just showing you the key..
I somehow got this but I'm not sure how... (key used already, so all good)

View attached image.
1 month ago

If you click "reveal the key" then it's done, you can't "pack it back" into a humble-gift (at least not without asking support).
If you click "gift to a friend" you'll have to provide an email and they'll send an email to recipient to claim the game.

But Humble kinda hates when you use the "gift to a friend" option, especially if you gift more than one friend, they even banned accounts for suspecting them to be resellers, so it's much safer to just reveal a key and send it like that.

1 month ago

I mean what you said is self-explanatory... I'm asking how to get this option reveal/gift to a friend in the first place...
Edit: For example, Do I need to select game 1 by 1 instead of in bulk? (Saw a reddit thread 3 years ago suggesting this)

1 month ago

So, looking at your screenshot:
Click on "get my games"
Click on the game you want to gift
You'll see options "reveal key" and "gift to friend on Steam".

I don't think there's bulk option (beside buying whole bundle as gift).

1 month ago

get my games, goes to this page and it's select games on the top right... And you can bulk select them etc... I guess I can try selecting one at a time.

View attached image.
1 month ago

Oh, I meant "no bulk for gift selecting", you can select them all and claim for yourself, but AFAIK gifts are one by one.

And by "click on the game you want to gift", I meant directly on the game, without clicking the "select games" option in top right.

https://imgur.com/ETkoPId

1 month ago

You can just give your friend the key anyway.

1 month ago

No leaks for tomorrow, uh? Seems that they don't want to risk reputation like last month.

4 weeks ago

Either last minute or no leak at all.

4 weeks ago

well last month was hilarious so.. i dont expect nothing xD

4 weeks ago

The leeks have not returned at all. 🥗

4 weeks ago

I honestly don't expect any leaks because of what happened last time.

4 weeks ago

no more leaks as HB found leak source and change it.

4 weeks ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.