April 2024 Humble Choice (#53)

1 Tier, 8 Items

02 Apr 2024 - 07 May 2024

Previous bundle: March 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: May 2024 Humble Choice

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 30th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 7th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL:
Everyone receives {sub/803436} which can be redeemed everywhere but not in Japan. (confirmed)
Customers from Japan will instead receive Orbital Bullet (confirmed)

TERRAFORMERS: ⚠️ there are no keys redeemable worldwide

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)

🔗 Gift link notifications (ROW US)
🔗 Gift link notifications (EU)
🔗 Gift link notifications (SEA)
🔗 Gift link notifications Mexico - confirms that it's the same as ROW (meaning, TERRAFORMERS is sub/678814)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• HUMANKIND™ Definitive Edition is not sold on the Steam store as a package, thus you will not be able to create giveaways for it as such. You can either give it away as the base game, or as one of the included DLCs.
  • For The Callisto Protocol, if you want to get the "true ending", you'll need to purchase The Callisto Protocol™ - Final Transmission

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 1000358,850553,661530

An Explanation on why the leaks were not real this time can be found here.

Feel free to also check madjoki's post for the actual URLs.

TL:DR: Humble intentionally released fake leaks to identify what the actual source of the leaks is. This means that we are unlikely to have leaks from now on.

Possible MAY LEAKS (source: Reddit)

🌟 2024-04-05: $8 coupon from IGN Plus rewards (new accounts only)
🌟 2024-05-10: TERRAFORMERS out of stock

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Victoria 3 66% of 27828 🏆 7.50 CV app/529340 W M L D🟡 0 $49.99
The Callisto Protocol 64% of 28467 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/1544020 W D✅ 0 $59.99
HUMANKIND™ Definitive Edition corresponds to this store bundle (Included game has cards) - 14.84 CV sub/990156 0 $98.94
Fashion Police Squad 92% of 620 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1319460 W D🟡 0 $19.99
Terraformers 88% of 2223 🏆 3.00 CV app/1244800 W M L D✅ 0* $19.99
Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga 95% of 9788 🏆 3.00 CV app/1488200 W D✅ 2 $19.99
Coromon 87% of 4088 🏆 3.00 CV app/1218210 W M D✅ 3 $19.99
The Excavation of Hob's Barrow 93% of 1362 🏆 2.25 CV app/1182310 W M L D✅ 0 $14.99

Regional versions (Japan): THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL is replaced with Orbital Bullet

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Orbital Bullet 82% of 390 - 🏆 2.55 CV app/1167680 W D❌ 2 $16.99

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $303.87

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Every month, Humankind comes together to ponder a Choice purchase. What do you pick?

View Results
[Very happy] Humble Terraforming the leaked lineup to instead give me these ones that I really wanted pleases me greatly.
[Sorta satisfied] One of the two DLC simulators (“4X strategy games”) in here has all its currently sold DLCs. That’s pretty good, right?
[Unsure] Hmm, should I stay and buy some of their Fashion, or get my Barrow of games somewhere else? That’s a hard Choice to make!
[Disappointed] I guess we’re back to the old Protocol of pausing the subscription and not looking back.
[Offended] The three AAA-esque titles here are very much so-so. Couldn’t they find a good one? The leaks even promised games from an AAAA company!
[Coupontato] Last month we barely had any coupons. How deep does our Excavation have to be now to see the usual kind of discounts come back?
[Complaint: Different from leaks] After the leaks poured out, my wallet had already opened up before I even noticed – but seeing that they were wide of the mark, it just snapped shut again (and almost sliced my finger off).
[No Werewolf?!] How many times are we going to be teased with Werewolf only to wonder “Where are you, wolf?”

The Excavation of Hob's Barrow looks really interesting, other than that, big skip for me

2 months ago

Just by checking the reviews in the games shows the lack of quality... Well, a month saved i guess.

2 months ago

They just got an instant skip is what they did versus a buy. Hope they enjoyed their little joke because it cost them money.

2 months ago

with that quality, guess it's time for IGN to throw bunch of coupons. Unlike January and March

2 months ago

A lot of wishlisted games for the first time on last 2 years. A big yes for me

2 months ago

Only interested in coromon and probably fashion police squad

2 months ago

Looking at the explanation of the fake leak, it seems like Humble hit me in the back...

2 months ago

Sales won't be nearly as high as March. Coupons should be coming.

2 months ago

This lineup turned out to be a better selection for me since i have most of the fake leak ones. I have the one year discount deal still in effect (I know there are better deals, but that is what I have), so the games are that much a better fit for me. Activated 6, 2 were wishlist, and the remaining 2 were on GF wishlist, so easy deal to make

2 months ago

The Callisto Protocol would have been good if it was the complete edition because the true ending is supposedly locked behind a paid DLC.
Victoria 3 is DLC fest so, the usual drill.
The others are ranging from Above average to crap, so it'll be a pass most likely (unless I can fetch good in trade)

2 months ago

Humankind: The Great Zimbabwe Wonder isn't showing up for me on my Amplitude Rewards page. Apparently you need to be subscribed to their newsletter to receive it.

https://community.amplitude-studios.com/amplitude-studios/humankind/forums/229-humankind/threads/48449-where-is-the-great-zimbabwe-wonder-reward

So log in, go to https://account.community.amplitude-studios.com/account/newsletter , and turn it on there. Once that's done, the DLC will pop up in your rewards page.

2 months ago

You can add Humankind: The Great Zimbabwe Wonder by clicking install here:
https://steamdb.info/app/1838710/

2 months ago

Orbital Bullet instead of Callisto?

A moment of silence for the Japanese people out there.

2 months ago

The game isn't available for sale in Japan. It's likely banned due to its gore.

2 months ago

I know why. I was not really asking tbh I was expressing the dissatisfaction towards they switched it to the most irrelevant game ever.

2 months ago

Oh, my bad.

And yeah... that was a heck of a downgrade...

2 months ago

Which is funny because Deadspace 2 remake is still on sale, lol

2 months ago

I dunno if I would pay 4 bucks for the bundle without it. That's BS. Not a strategy fan obv but even if I was this bundle wouldn't excite me.

2 months ago*

Yeah, that happens a lot to Japanese customers. I remember that the first month I was going to buy was the month wen The Quarry was the headliner. BUt then I found out that Japan subscribers wouldn't get House of Ashes, lol.

2 months ago

I redeemed all the keys, and only after that checked titles. Worse bundle ever for me, maybe, b/c I have too many strategies from HB that I did not even run once.

2 months ago

I redeemed all the keys, and only after that checked titles.

😱 why would you do that?? Did you think the leaks were that trustworthy or was it just a mistake?
Yeah I know some people love strategy games but just judging by often they end up in the Monthly these past months, I can tell it's not a majority.

2 months ago

IDK, I just did that. Next time I'll double-check before redeem!

2 months ago

First time in months i actually feel happy with the bundle.. :)

2 months ago

I knew Callisto protocol would be in the monthly at some point. I predict that these will be coming soon: Sifu, Atlas Fallen, Evil West, Thirsty Suitors, Lil Gator

2 months ago

This could never happen if HB would be a little more intelligent and put the choice every 1st day in the month... Thats why we liked the leaks since we have to wait again till 7th may. Ridiculous.

2 months ago

What an absurd logic. Why does it matter which day of the month they publish the next Choice? Whatever day they'd pick, someone could still "leak" it one day earlier. And people would be as desperate to 'know' the games in advance.

Edit: And if your concern is just about April. The 'leak' happened March 29th this time. So really, it's pointless to suggest that shifting release dates would make any difference.

2 months ago*

The 'leak' happened March 29th this time.

A nitpick but the leak was there on March 28 in some Discord channel, just not yet on Reddit. 😛 I have not found anyone mention the fishy leak on March 27, but it might have been posted in some places where leakers share their secrets. 🐱‍👤 Who knows? 🐱‍🚀👽

View attached image.
2 months ago*

My bot detected leak at 21:00 UTC, guess that hour earlier :D

2 months ago

Indeed, 9 pm UTC is an hour earlier, as the screenshot uses Central European Summer Time (UTC+1), which gives 22:20 UTC.

2 months ago

RIP leaks. Now, we have to wait a full week into May to see the games for Choice.

2 months ago

There may be leaks but nobody will believe the credibility of any leaker until they start getting them right again. Should probably stop posting pictures of the games directly from Humble marketing and maybe limit it to the headliners.

2 months ago

That is what BBK had been doing for years. Pretty smart.

2 months ago

whats the difference if its 1st or 15th day of month? u still wait same time between bundles xD

2 months ago

Dammit. No luck with Terraformers in South Korea :/

2 months ago

A bit underwhelming. Also, have 3 games from this bundle.

2 months ago

inb4 IGN sued by Sony into oblivion for loss of potential sales of Returnal.

2 months ago

Sony probably has the lawyers to do that, but I doubt they care. It's worse for small indie devs they screwed over by doing this though.

2 months ago

Pretty sure that was a joke.

2 months ago

Sure, but I'm just saying. Might not affect Sony, but it's a **** move towards the small guys.

2 months ago

Terrible.

2 months ago

Hum... okay. I gotta admit I'm disappointed, I was hoping to get Valhalla and Blacktail in a Choice bundle. And apparently it's HB that trolled us with those leaks on top of that? XD That wasn't the best April's Fools prank ever, they should have made it more obvious it wasn't real. The fake lineup was quite plausible to me. Ah well... I'll be saving money once again, it's insta-pawse for me.

2 months ago

Don't think it was a troll move and more an experiment for them to see if that is how leakers got the leaks out right every month. If they put games that are absurdly questionable, then the leakers will be on to them, like you would be too.

2 months ago

I mean... they could've just swapped one game to test it out instead of basically swapping out the whole thing. It was a troll job by Humble.

2 months ago

They did swap one game a few times. Not sure if on purpose to annoy BBK.
Maybe they were waiting for April to pull a major prank by swapping everything but one game!

2 months ago

Yeah, I know. They could've just done that again with only one headliner to confirm the source of the leak, if that was their goal. Idk why they "pranked" us. I'm never going to buy any of those games now, because I'm convinced that they'll eventually show up in a bundle. They did more harm than good.

2 months ago

Since the "fake" leaks came out, Returnal and Noita have been put on the "scared to buy" list because what if they do come ? I swear most of the time when I buy something it ends up in a bundle.

2 months ago

Most online stores for games have a return policy though so if something does get in a bundle like the Monthly, you can get refunded of your original purchase.

2 months ago

Many of those stores only have a return policy of 2 weeks though. For all we know they could get bundled in 2 months. I'm not buying those games at the prices they usually go for anyway, but the fake leaks were a strange choice by humble

2 months ago

True. When it's just leaks a little before the bundle, you can still refund but most of the time you won't know soon enough.
Considering the sliding quality of the monthly though, I think most well reviewed AAA games are safe to buy lol

2 months ago

Buy it and play it to minimize the problem, that's a good way to get most out of the situation.

2 months ago

i wonder how the game devs feel about the fake leaks cause that def hurt game sales

1 month ago

Blame Humble or the leaker(s) or both? At least when the leaks are true, the devs/publishers get a portion of the bundle profits shortly after. The fake leaks will make people not buy those games for at least an extra month, and maybe more if they aren't in next month's Humble Choice.

1 month ago

2 months ago

Already!? Lmao, maybe they shouldn't have done a bait and switch then...

2 months ago

yup, they also did this last month but didn't even last way more than a day

2 months ago

Gone in a hour or two. Unlike last month I think there will be coupons besides the IGN one. There won't be a 3 month but i can see 6 bucks last week for this month.

2 months ago

Only took bit over 2 days... Clearly they got lot of pauses...

2 months ago

I can smell a 3 months coupon this month... i will wait until the last day for see the better coupon.

2 months ago

What's it smell like?

2 months ago

Like a field in spring... After copious amounts of spreading stuff have been done.

2 months ago

Smell like a bad leake :-)

2 months ago

they should actually put returnal next month, clearly

2 months ago

is it still up? it says Closed

1 month ago

Nope, only lasted 2 hours yesterday they won't be restocking anytime soon

1 month ago

There is another free package for Victoria 3:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2366580/Victoria_3_French_Agitators_Bonus_Pack/

You can add it by clicking "Install here". (If it gives an error try the other links)
https://steamdb.info/app/2366580/
OR
https://steamdb.info/sub/850553/
OR
You can add it by purchasing this collection here, however because it costs 0.00€/$ it will cause an error when you try to buy it.
You need to purchase something else on steam with it to increase the price above 0.00€/$.
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/5812/Victoria_Collection/

2 months ago*

Or click "Add free license" here while being logged in to Steam and SteamDB and having the SteamDB extension running:

https://steamdb.info/sub/850553/

2 months ago

Sadly none of these methods work for me. The last one will probably work for those who have all the other bundle contents, but I don't. Add free license or Install (through website or steam console) throw an error.

2 months ago

Anyone else who did not get any e-mail about their subscription being unpaused (or that the new bundle even started)? I kinda forgot about it till now after I saw this thread.

2 months ago

Ditto.

1 month ago

I received the "membership resumed" email, but not a promo email.

1 month ago

Coupons usually come one week after launch sometimes ramp to $6. Usually starts with $8.

1 month ago*

I meant an email promoting/advertising that the new Choice bundle launched, not an email about a coupon

1 month ago

When a new choices launches, if you have skipped a month, you'll get an email that membership is resumed but will not be charged until the actual auto-charge date.

1 month ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.