It's official! Coming in 09.13.

Three BioShock games. All of the single-player DLC. Remastered for modern machines. One value packed bundle.

It’s been nine years since Irrational Games and 2K took you on a terrifying journey to the depths of the underwater city of Rapture with BioShock. Five years since you returned to Rapture in BioShock 2. Three years since you grabbed a skyhook and sailed across the floating city of Columbia in BioShock Infinite. And on September 13, 2016 (September 15 in Australia and September 16 internationally), you can relive these award-winning adventures or experience them for the very first time remastered for current-gen consoles and digital PC with BioShock: The Collection.

Working with Blind Squirrel Games, we’ve remastered BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite making them look better than ever. BioShock: The Collection brings the three titles together for the first time, complete with all single-player DLC and a never-before-seen video series, “Director’s Commentary: Imagining BioShock,” which includes insights from Ken Levine – over $100 of content – for only $59.99. It’s a circus of values! And if you already own BioShock, BioShock 2, and/or Minerva’s Den on Steam, you will be able to upgrade to the remastered version of the respective title(s) for free after release. It’s a circus of values!

If you’ve never experienced the series before, now is the time to play it and see for yourself why the award-winning BioShock franchise has topped countless “Best-Of” lists and garnered more than 125 awards including two BAFTA honors, as well as many Best of E3, Best of Gamescom, and Game of the Year accolades from respected outlets such as IGN, GameSpot, Game Informer, and many more. The weapons, plasmids, levels, and character models that shocked you years ago have been reskinned and retextured to look better than ever. On top of that, all single-player DLC created for all three games comes loaded in one package. The bundled content for BioShock: The Collection includes: BioShock, BioShock 2, BioShock Infinite.

In short, BioShock: The Collection offers more than $100 of content remastered for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and digital PC for only $59.99.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UaeVy-tutU

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Remaster?!

View Results
Yep!
Nope!
What's BioShock?

Does that mean I'll be able to play Bioshock 1 and 2 without experiencing crashes every five minutes?
Fuck yeah.

7 years ago

I hope so, I left Bioshock 2 unfinished because it deleted 5 hours of playtime. >_>

7 years ago

Let's hope. :D

7 years ago

I had to run BioShock 2 in DirectX9 mode only to be able to play, will be nice to play properly.

7 years ago

Ohh sorry i not really understand these things..

7 years ago

No problem man, live and learn! :)

7 years ago

Can people stop "remastering" games and actually create new and fresh shit?

7 years ago

yeah. I already won "The Bioshock Triple Pack" from a GA on here before... Definitely won't be attempting to win them again. Just a money grab

7 years ago

You'll most likely get it for free though.

7 years ago

Didn't see that. That's a bit better

7 years ago

remaster remaster remaster
but when it's free np and if isn't like skyrim with price increase

7 years ago

September 13? That's my daughters estimated birthday, so I guess I'll be her Big Daddy then :D

7 years ago

Congrads =D

7 years ago

Thanks mate :)

7 years ago

Mister Bubbles, Mister Bubbles
Are you there? Are you there?
Come and give me lollies
Come and bring me toffees
Teddy bears. Teddy Bears...

7 years ago

So if anyone in the US/Canada(excluding Quebec) is interested there is a giveaway from 2K

BioShock Box Set Giveaway

https://www.2k.com/bioshock-collection/box-set-giveaway/

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.