Yes site is legit though grey, but unlikely to get your keys revoked..

First was out of stock, now the price has been increased from 3.59 to 4.79 3.49 again.

Probably too many that already picked up on the offer.
Or the daily deal from yesterday is over and today they made this deal, they often repeat games in their daily deals so it might become cheaper again (like ARK) but don't count on it.

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-evil-within-2-pc-steam-cd-key

Like their facebook in your shopping cart and get another 2% off.

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Never heard of the website but if you say it's legit I guess it's a good reason to try it out!

4 years ago

That website is definitely grey market and, while they're probably not as bad as G2A and the like since they don't have a market place, they're not an authorized reseller so absolutely not "legit" in any way other than people anecdotally telling you they didn't have issues with them (I never had issues with G2A back when I used them either)
So yeah, I'd take this with a grain of salt

4 years ago

G2A was hiding fees and suchs. This site is mostly used to find the cheapest site out there and then they sell games themself and you can see all fees included on all the sites.

Used em like 4-5 times but found pretty much all my games bought outside of steam through them in the last few years.

G2A is probably the last site i would ever use again.

4 years ago

I understand. Thank you for sharing this info! I went ahead and bought the game in the meantime, so I'll see what happens...

4 years ago

Do I need to play the first one to enjoy the second?

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

1 > 2
x20 times

4 years ago

Yes. It is better to play first first. The story are linked a lot and i found first to be better than second.

4 years ago

Happy cake day!

4 years ago

I didn't play a lot of the first one. I felt like the scares were straight out of Outlast

4 years ago

One + DLC

4 years ago

Some people do not like the gameplay of the first one compared to the "smoother" and "easier" gameplay of TEW 2. I played 1 + DLC's before i played this one but i guess you can go straight for the second one if you want to. Especially if you watch a recap before.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I just pasted it from the site (i dont got the PayPal funds right now else would have bought it too) will remove it thanks.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

4 years ago

DLC? no DLC

4 years ago

It's a preorder dlc. They give you a key for the game and another key for the The Last Chance Pack.

The Last Chance Pack contains:
• The Burst Handgun – This exclusive weapon is only available through The Last Chance Pack and uses handgun bullets that can be found or crafted.
• Crafting Supplies – Upgrade your go-to weapon, craft additional ammo, or make traps to incapacitate enemies with these supplies available at the start of your descent into Union.
• Medical Supplies – You’ll need to stay alive to save Lily, and these medical supplies will give you the aid you need to venture deeper into the madness.

4 years ago

buyed this morning and not dlc

https://steamdb.info/sub/158028/info/

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

No idea then. Just bought it and I got two codes, one for the game and one for the dlc.

https://steamdb.info/app/601430/
https://steamdb.info/app/679710/

4 years ago

Bought 2 copies. Do you perhaps know which code is the game and which one the DLC?

Basic instinct would say code 1 is the game and code 2 is the DLC, but who knows.

4 years ago

True first is game.

4 years ago

Same here 2 steam keys one for game 2nd for DLC preorder

4 years ago

Do I need to verify my phone number before buying?

4 years ago

Not sure, but think unlikely

Seems it does.

4 years ago*

Yes, you do need

4 years ago

Yeah. I bought a game once there, never knew about that and there was no warning beforehand. After the purchase was done and the transfer okay, when I was going to reveal my Steam Key I had to confirm my phone number with them or I was not allowed to reveal it. There wasn't a way around it, so that action was totally forced on me.

Never bought anything from that site again. Not an honest place, I would say. So be careful.

4 years ago*

I suppose they send you a code via text to make certain the phone number is legit?

4 years ago

Something like that, except I was never asked for a phone number during registration, only after I paid and hit the button to reveal the code. I took a screenshot of that back then, just in case:

View attached image.
4 years ago

Bought it, you get two codes. The game and "The Evil Within 2: The Last Chance Pack".

4 years ago

Grabbed. Thanks.
Wishlisted game and this is my 7th purchase from CDKeys. No issues so far.

4 years ago

Great find. Thanks for the heads up.

You can get another 2% off before paying, for a total price of €3.52.

Also, be warned the site asks you to create a PayPal billing agreement before paying, so be sure to pick cancel when asked about it and you'll be able to pay normally afterwards.

4 years ago

How discount, coupon code?

4 years ago

In my shopping cart I had the option to like their facebook page and get a 2% off.

4 years ago

Ah okay missed that, ah well missed a few cents. :p

4 years ago

what's it do? that paypal stuff
i cancel it though, since it's asking for my CC (which is already expired)
i think i'm saved?

4 years ago

what's it do? that paypal stuff

PayPal's definition:

What is a Billing Agreement and how does it work?
A Billing Agreement allows a seller to charge your PayPal account when you purchase goods from them or use their service.

Basically, it's an agreement that gives them the right to directly withdraw money from your account. The same type of agreement you accept when you sign up for Humble Choice. In theory, this should allow simplified payments. In practice, this can be easily abused, leading to unjustified charges and billing "mistakes", so I don't recommend these types of agreements.

4 years ago

Also bought, had it on my wishlist. Thanks for pointing it out.

4 years ago

That is a really, really, really good deal but I already have the game

4 years ago

Try to buy it, confirmed via phone and now they ask for ID :/

Well, got my refund quickly after I refuse to provide my ID

4 years ago*

Damn i paid it 4 days ago 6.70e from cd keys and have no dlc with it ... can i be more lucky haha

4 years ago

Bought mine before Christmas and it didn't have the DLC so may pick one of this up, thanks for the links.

4 years ago

Thanks!

4 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. Worked perfectly here in Brazil.

Edit: goddamn why do nintendo switch games cost so much.

4 years ago*

Yeah same on humble bundle, yet i am suprised i find games like kingdom hearts 3, destiny 2, the even evil within (dunno which part) for xbox and ps4 for under 10 euro boxed or just download codes, i was surprised how cheap those became.
I also miss the consoles bundles they did in the past (even though some were for US).

It's possible to mod a switch though. ;)

4 years ago*

I'd love to get a link for destiny 3 when you get the chance.

View attached image.
4 years ago

Begging is against the rules cough cough. :p And iiiii am seeing 2.

4 years ago

And I don't see begging.

View attached image.
4 years ago

Destiny 2 is F2P

4 years ago

Could have been mistaken, i dunno i got like 15 games all together and only played kingdom hearts and castlevania sotn (which was bought in the playstation store), too many computers, too many games.
I wouldn't even remember what exactly i got, but that they were good games for a very good price, they were also selling them second hand and i thought maybe they would slide some through with it but everything was nicely sealed.
I just checked, Halo Wars 2, The Evil Within 1, PUBG were some of them.

4 years ago*

Thanks for the heads up! Grabbed it immediately!

I usually buy the games for my unbundled giveaways from cdkeys without any issues except one time.
The Dying Light key says its for worldwide use but apparently it couldn't be used in Russia. They refunded very fast and i bought it from somewhere else. I can say they gained my trust.

4 years ago

Bought it with paypal, confirmed my phone and now it says that I need to wait for 30 minutes before they'll confirm my order. Hope it'll be resolved soon, but I probably never gonna use this store again.

4 years ago

Finally got my keys, so everything is fine, but can't say that I like this store.

4 years ago

I tried to buy this but always received this message: "Your payment was declined by the payment processor", I tried with paypal and bank, and both have the info right and with funds. Maybe is a regional lock?, anyone wth this trouble?

4 years ago

Wishlisted game, looks like its never going to be any cheaper than that, so thx for heads-up, will try to buy it.
P.S. Bought it, aside from weird phone confirmation its pretty good deal, 2 keys for game and dlc worked fine

4 years ago*

Out of stock. Son of a tavern wench! And I really really liked the first one, which I won here. Well, I bought the season pass for it now, at least! 😁

4 years ago

Use their notifify when out of stock thing, it's possible they refill / get another similiar discount later, they usually repeat.

4 years ago

Thanks a lot for the tip and for tipping us about the discount in the first place! 😁
I did opt in for them notifying me as soon as I saw it was out of stock, although reluctantly because I believed a deal this good will not get repeated! 🤤
Luckily, it did and now I got my keys! 💜Time for some serious horror because I also gotta play through the first one again, with all the DLCs 😁

4 years ago

Glad you managed to get a key, hope you like it. :)

4 years ago

Cheers! Oh, I am sure I will! :D Old-school survival horror, babeh! :D

Also, the second installment seems to have 91% positive reviews, while the first one has 81%, which might be somewhat of a clue that this one deffo cannot be bad! :D

4 years ago

Thanks for an info, buy this morning before out of stock.
Seems like even in my region good price

4 years ago

its in stock again.
got 2 keys - base game and dlc

4 years ago

Damn, you should have warned that this site is utter shit.
WTF, I buy the game, I pay money, and then they refuse to give it to me if I won't give them my phone number. Maybe I should ask for paypal to cancel my payment to those scammers?!

4 years ago

i wasnt asked for phone number

4 years ago

Might depend on country and many here seemingly have gotten a key fine.

4 years ago

Well, in the end I got my key too.. But first they required my phone, and as if it's not enough they made me wait another half an hour while they "review" my order. Also the key was provided as a scanned image, so I guess it's a gray market, right?

4 years ago

It's grey yes, who knows where it came from, but really never had any revoked nor heard about others that had it, unlike a g2a or kinguin.

It should only be the first time though, the rest of your purchases should be fast and swift like any other site.

Another topic with previous deals. https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/sjJTs/cdkeyscom-various-deals-fe-monster-hunter-world-73-off-gears-4-93-29-price-increased-on-all

4 years ago

rest of your purchases should be fast and swift like any other site.

Implying I would buy something from those jerks again.

4 years ago

Becaus they asked for a telephone number for verification? You got your key, they didn't started to call you names or anything, and if in the future you can get more very good deals... I am just saying there are worse things in life, but to each their own.

4 years ago

They steal my personal data and lied to me, isn't that enough?
Sure, there is always worse things. If you broke your leg - it still could be worse, you could be dead. But that does not makes broken leg something good or something you want to repeat.

4 years ago

Noone forcing you to buy something from them, and doesn't steam want your phonenumber or don't sites like humblebundle or fanatical ask you for irrelevant info?

They are not gonna call you, they don't put it in some database, it's for verification, for your own protection.

4 years ago

Steam, fanatical and whatever ask me for my data BEFORE purchase. So I can consider if I want the deal on those terms or not. Nobody FORCES me to give my DATA. But they took my money first, leaving me no choice.

they don't put it in some database

How do you know? Are you working there? I absolutely sure they will. Change my mind.

4 years ago

I don't think there is anything to change your mind here nor my job.

Why even keep getting soundingly mad about it when it's already done, what else can you do, except contact them and put a complaint there.

4 years ago

They didnt steal you anything, you gave them your phone with your will. If that wasnt okay with you you could refund your purchase.

4 years ago

Except for the phone, they asked me the photo of my ID or driving license for some additional proof.

4 years ago

Can't say if that's country dependant,or not, instead of some getting angry about it, one could also email them asking why?
They got a friendly support from what i dealt with them

4 years ago

Did it.
Like any other normal person, I refused to provide the photo of my ID (even with sensitive data like numbers masked).
And my order was canceled.

4 years ago

they call/send you then a 4 digit number to activate/see your key.

4 years ago

They gather my personal data without my consent, and do this in most disgusting way. They first took my money, and then refuse to give me my purchase if I won't send them my personal data.

4 years ago

I wasn't happy about that step too but i had no problems in the past with them. No marketing stuff, no strange things, no revoked keys or other uncommon stuff that i, partly, expected.
But i only made 2 buys before today so it can't represent a big experience and only shows my little history with them.

4 years ago

You know, I would not be upset if they asked for my phone before taking my money. Sure, I would not be happy, I hate revealing my phone number without need, but then again - I would not be forced, I would have a choice and time to consider, if I want that deal or not. Many companies collect personal data, so nothing really special about it. But it's really frustrating when my phone is not needed to take my money, but they won't give me my purchase without it. WTF, what if I don't have a phone?

4 years ago

You know, I would not be upset if they asked for my phone before taking my money.

Well, they do specify that in their ToS along with a lot of other stuff that nobody reads :).

4.5 All Buyers are required to verify their phone number, using our automated verification system, in order to access the purchased Programs.

4 years ago

Sure, they don't hide it ... but they don't show it at the cart/order page.
And yes, a lot of people don't read the ToS. I do that in 95% of the cases -one of the reasons why i never used paypal-

4 years ago

The ToS section is like reading the drugs' side effects where you realize there's always the off-chance it'll bring you more harm than good :).

4 years ago

Yes but it shows sometimes VERY clear which ones are the black sheeps and which ones are companies that i want to support.
Paypal is clearly one of the first
They understand it only when you teach them with your moneypurse

4 years ago

So all people who upset about fineprint are just idiots, and there is nothing wrong about it?

4 years ago

So all people who upset about fineprint are just idiots, and there is nothing wrong about it?

Wait, what?

4 years ago

Yes, that was my problem with it too.

4 years ago

Then mail them, tell them your situation and maybe they got a friendly solution?

4 years ago

So, you really believe it's normal to take someones money and instead of promised goods give them troubles and make them look for a friendly solution? People are strange.

4 years ago

Can they do it differently? Maybe. Is this an end of the world thing? Definitely not.
I had my shares of real troubles in life, and this is almost a picnic compared to it.

If you refuse your telephone information ask them if you can still get the keys (i am sure you would have), mail them why they want the information, or simply stopped PayPal. All things you decided not to go for.

Regardless people try to give you other thoughts, but what's the use to even stay mad, it's done, it's over.

4 years ago*

Too bad we are on the internet, I would definitely like to hit it with the stick, since you definitely would not be upset. It will be done after I hit you, it's not the end of the world, and it's nothing compared to real troubles in life. You could even afterwards ask me for a friendly solution. From your point of view, hitting you with a stick will be completely fine thing, nothing to be mad about.

4 years ago

Really no clue where that crooked analogy is coming from, and you need to bring in some form of violence. Maybe you are having a bad day.

Anyway off with the whitelist (feel free to do the same) nothing to be mad about either.

Side note also really depends where you would hit with the stick some parts might be actually pleasant.

And you are always free to come over, internet isn't an excuse.

4 years ago

Yup. My friend had the same problem and never activated the key. So free money for CDkeys, I guess. Imo no discount is worth giving some shady site the opportunity to sell my name and phone number. And, of course this

4 years ago

purchase went through just fine and got my code, awesome deal for the price

4 years ago

Worked fine for me thnx :)

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.