Yes site is legit though grey, but unlikely to get your keys revoked..

First was out of stock, now the price has been increased from 3.59 to 4.79 3.49 again.

Probably too many that already picked up on the offer.
Or the daily deal from yesterday is over and today they made this deal, they often repeat games in their daily deals so it might become cheaper again (like ARK) but don't count on it.

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-evil-within-2-pc-steam-cd-key

Like their facebook in your shopping cart and get another 2% off.

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

4,79€ for me

4 years ago

It seems they increased the price, it was already out of stock, they can't handle all the sudden purchases i guess.

Or maybe the daily deal from yesterday ended and now they got this as deal which means it could be cheaper again later.

4 years ago*

I took it for 4,79. Don't want to wait on a "maybe they change it back". Thats the price for be not more so active ;o)
-90% is anyway a good offer.

4 years ago

I am here every day like i got not better to do (i doubt that's really any better though). :p

But yeah 90% is still good. :)

4 years ago

Never a problem over the years with this site guys so buy in faith :)

4 years ago

First time, worked, that SMS with code was no that nice but still. We'll see if they'll revoke keys. But it seems like someone bought a heckload of boxed pre-orders and now is selling them.

4 years ago

As much as I would love to. I can't give out my number without justifiable reason...and there is no reason.

4 years ago

Even at that price i'm pretty sure you'll get your money's worth out of the game.
I've used this site many times over the last few years ,always been ok.
Actually , i think this is where i got both of my Evil Within steam keys from a while ago.
I've always used PayPal with them ,it might be one of those sites that looks for matching emails with your payment and site account. ,can't remember too well.

p.s:
They have a habit of giving you a picture of a key which is only mildly annoying if it has zeros or the letter I :)

4 years ago*

Price have increase to $5.29 for me. I bought many keys from this site. (COD series, DOOM...). Never had any issue.

4 years ago

i assume they will keep increasing the price

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

this is the most horrible experience i've ever had, after couple hours of waiting, confirming and verifying around i finally got my code. Thanks you for this nice deal
And one more thing, is there any way to cancel the Billing Agreement with Paypal ? i think i've hit that agree/yes button by mistake

4 years ago*

is there any to cancel the Billing Agreement with Paypal ?

Yes, there is, check this.

4 years ago

sweet thank you

4 years ago

price decreased

4 years ago

Great deal became even better. Now it's quite a bit lower than what it was when this was first posted.

4 years ago*

The first time it was posted it was mentioned at 3.59, now it's 3.49. Not that much of a difference.

4 years ago

You're right. I had mistaken the values.

4 years ago

Thank you, i missed it 1st time by a couple of hours. Got it now

4 years ago

No lucky for me, three days with the same error and made other purchases in other sites without troubles...

I tried to buy this but always received this message: "Your payment was declined by the payment processor", I tried with paypal and bank, and both have the info right and with funds. Maybe is a regional lock?, anyone wth this trouble?

4 years ago*

Sorry that it's not working but asking like this could be reason for suspension.

4 years ago

you're right, I will edit the post, thanks Lungum!

4 years ago

Bump.

4 years ago

received with no problem the 2 codes...

4 years ago

Thanks, I missed it the first time. Just bought with no issues.

4 years ago

does it support bitcoin wallet?

4 years ago

Why some can't spend 2 seconds to scroll down a site for their answer is beyond me.

4 years ago

xdd i dont see any payment option for bitcoins at checkout thats why i am asking.

4 years ago

does say below their site, probably got removed, why not a simple mail? they know best.

4 years ago*

Rofl they ask me to send my id, photo and proof of the current date! And it's after taking money off me and after I've successfully validated my phone number via SMS

4 years ago

ROFL... Too...
Hi there,
Many thanks for your reply.
I'm very sorry to inform you that our review team has rejected your order.
Your order has been cancelled and the transaction has been refunded. You should see the funds back with you shortly.
Apologies for the situation. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

4 years ago

Way to put off customers with that kind of attitude.

4 years ago

got it, my first buy there, only need to verify phone number WHEN PAYING, i payed with skrill, got cdkey in less than minute. Got it for around 3,50€

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.