It's jumping back on Forza Horizon 4 again then...

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Does it include the "Play anywhere" titles? Or is it an Xbox-only deal?

4 years ago

yea

4 years ago

Can I use Xbox Game Pass on my Windows 10 PC?

Xbox Game Pass is an Xbox One, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Xbox 360 backwards compatibility game subscription for Xbox One. Xbox Game Pass currently features a select number of Xbox Play Anywhere games that is continually increasing. The latest list of Xbox Play Anywhere titles can be viewed at xbox.com/gamepass

4 years ago

Xbox Game Pass PC Games

Get unlimited access to over 100 games on your Windows 10 PC for one low monthly price. With new games added every month, you’ll always have something new to play

4 years ago

Well, its kind of obvious its for PC now when it literally says PC games. Was another link before OP changed it.

4 years ago

I got this in my region couple weeks ago. (1$ for three months) There is only ~10 games for pc. :D Are they going to change it?

4 years ago

I think you have the xbox gamepass, not the pc gamespass

4 years ago

Oh got it.

4 years ago

Ah, thank you! Appreciate the help :)

4 years ago

Sorry, was wrong link, now for PC.

4 years ago

This is what's available for me in the Xbox app on PC at this moment

View attached image.
4 years ago

Thanks!

4 years ago

I just had a look again and there seem to be a few added games at a quick glance

View attached image.
4 years ago

Just to clarify, there are a handful of play anywhere games which are on the Xbox Game Pass, which aren't on PC Game Pass. So Having XGP Ultimate will give you more games than just PC Game Pass,

Forza 7 being the most notable name in the list.

4 years ago

So it's $1 a month for just 1 month or does it lock in the price if you pay for a full year or what?

4 years ago

1$ for first 1 month.
further - 5 $

4 years ago

Would have been a great deal if you could pay for a full year. Still a good price to try the service for a month.

4 years ago

You can buy up to three years pass of gold and when you take the 1 month trial all your active time is transferred into ultimate pass instead of standard gold or anything else. Only works the first time you try the ultimate trial though.

I did it for 1 year plus 3 months I had left on my sub so that made it £35 + $1 for a 15 months of ultimate pass which would have been £165!

It expires today though... so no idea what that means in terms of time zones...

4 years ago

Is the gold pass for the xbox live subscription? As in for console? I see there's this

and then there's the link for the pc

Is there a gold pass for pc and console or just console or does it matter?

4 years ago

Pc doesnt need a have a gold pass because apparently PC users wouldn't let that fly too smart XD so there is a seperate games pass for console and PC and then there's gold which is just for consoles.

The ultimate pass is all three of those things together.

4 years ago

thx!

4 years ago

What are some of the popular games you can play? I am totally not familiar with them.

4 years ago

4 years ago

Damn, this is a great list.

4 years ago

We have to go to GG.deals for the full list? Really?

Well, try finding the pc games for xbox gamepass. Best list I have ever found, a forum

4 years ago

I'm getting these games listed as of right now

View attached image.
4 years ago

FYI, offer seems to be g̶e̶o̶g̶r̶a̶p̶h̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶k̶e̶d̶. (Edit - got it working now!) I used a payment method from the list of countries below and tried playing in a different location, c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶.

Edit: I downloaded a Windows update, then searched for specific games in the Microsoft store app. Seems to be working now, am currently downloading Sunset Overdrive, albeit very slowly.

Xbox Game Pass is currently available in the following markets.
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Chile
Colombia
Czech Rep
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Hungary
India
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Korea
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
Slovakia
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan

4 years ago*

maybe bug since it isnt officially yet released.

4 years ago

Maybe :)
I'll post if it fixes itself. Just didn't want anyone else to have the same problem

4 years ago

Serbia too

4 years ago

Try updating Windows, it's working for me now

4 years ago

It is working in Turkey. At least it works for me.

4 years ago

a trap like always with microsoft, you pay 1$ first month then you will hate your life for the next payements

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

4 years ago

Really. Nobody is forcing you to try it for $1. You can always cancel. And $5 to try Halo MCC and Forza Horizon 4 is still a pretty good deal as well. If you prefer to buy them, go ahead. They cost a lot more.

4 years ago

a trap like always with microsoft

You mean it's a trap like always with subscriptions. It's not like a subscription is getting magically worse just because it's Mircosoft receiving the money.

4 years ago

Mmmm. People. I think this looks like the xbox gamepass (10-15 pc games), not the pc gamepass

4 years ago

Xbox Game Pass PC Games
this is for pc.

4 years ago

metro exodus is there now . wow guess i won't have to wait till feb2020 to play it :D will get it as soo as i'm back home 1$ is nothing to lose lol and a much better alternative than having it on the other early access store for higher price xD . at least for the first run then go for the achievements on steam later with the new game + :D
https://gg.deals/blog/full-list-of-xbox-game-pass-for-pc/

4 years ago

For the love of God, have you ever tried the microsoft store ?

Because it's bad, and not bad like "EPIC BAD XDXD", it's like "JESUS CHRIST WHY ?!? MY EYES! PLEASE NO!!"

4 years ago

lmao i know , the download was a nightmare for gow4 and still have not played it till today because of that but i heared they already fixed that problem but i just did not care anymore and just left the game there and moved on xD , but now with this service i'm going to give the UWP another chance and see if it's worth the first 1$ to keep me engaged after that :3

4 years ago

It is not that bad. It might not be as user friendly as steam but it is a lot better than Epic which is basically barebones in terms of features.

MS also said plan to change the layout of the store to make it user friendly.

I have it used it and find it fairly easy to use.

4 years ago

Yeah... Nope

I get it, it's the fuck epic season, but Microsoft doesn't even say how long the download will take and ... Incapsulated applications ? Yeah, that's actually bad

4 years ago

Incapsulated applications

Nope. UWP is not on the new titles in Game Pass.

4 years ago

The Windows store had a new version that is supposed to be better than the current one.

4 years ago

ME: FFS I'LL NEVER BUY ANYTHING ON THIS STORE AGAIN

MICROSOFT:

View attached image.
4 years ago

No worries, you'll just be renting the games

4 years ago

At that price, I wouldn't even mind.

4 years ago

That's the idea I take it

4 years ago

It might be that all current games have been leaked: https://gg.deals/de/blog/full-list-of-xbox-game-pass-for-pc

Edit: Oops, too late...

4 years ago

This is a pretty good deal, even at 5 bucks/month. Considering how much I pay every month for games on steam or humble bundle etc, actually for stuff that I will not play anyways in the near future, this is a real bargain. If only the their servers were as reliable as on steam.

4 years ago

Considering how much I pay every month for games on steam or humble bundle etc, actually for stuff that I will not play anyways in the near future, this is a real bargain

Isn't that sort of backward thinking? Instead of buying games, which probably are not included in the subscription, you are now going to start to pay a monthly fee to not play games in the near future anyway?

4 years ago

Not really, I add between 20- 50 games each month on steam, mainly indie title but never new triple a stuff. Anyways, it's , way too many for my backlog. Game pass has a great selection of games and they will swap games each month, and add triple a stuff too. You can't beat that for this price.

4 years ago

It's 1€ when I'm logged out, but changes to 3.99€ when I log in to pay

edit: worked after cancelling the standard Xbox pass that I got by mistake earlier (got refunded too)

4 years ago*

Don't mind if I do.

Anyone know how long the deal will be available?

4 years ago

Something that could be mentioned is that if you have Gold or XBOX gamepass it converts those subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate up to 36 months. So you could get some years of Ultimate for the price of Gold + the $1 for ultimate.

Edit: The ultimate subscription is this one

4 years ago*

so , i need link this subscription? :D
em, need confirm thhat it work for pc, though

4 years ago

The ultimate subscription includes all the other subscriptions, pc gamepass + xbox gamepass + gold.
For example, I had the xbox gamepass promo that ended last month of 3 months for 1 dollar, by getting ultimate it converted those 3 months to this subscription. So now I have 4 months for 2 dollars.

Edit: Although as an aside it might not be worth it to get gold over regular pc gamepass as they're the same price. Unless you can find a sale on gold somewhere.

4 years ago

Also worth noting is that you might have trouble extending your current gold sub if you bought a key. I had that at one point and I had to wait for my current gold to expire.

4 years ago

+1 Had the same experience here.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. That was good to know. Like you I'm on the $1 game pass, so getting Gold over that is nice. The only problem is that I don't play much (except that I'm playing a little more on the Oculus Go these days) so that's kind of wasted, but it's still a good way to accumulate Xbox 360 games that I could potentially play at any later date.

4 years ago

Metro Exodus and Hellblade for just 1$ or 1€ best deal ever.

4 years ago

I don't see a "Game Pass" tag for them, not for pc.

4 years ago

Already downloading them for PC and many many more games from my Steam wishlist.

It does not show the tag for Metro yet, like for other games but it shows the "already in your collection" and install button when browsing them with the Store app.

4 years ago*

Wow, that's cool.

4 years ago

4 years ago

"Xbox PC ultimate gamepass for 1$" is just the gamepass play anywhere list of games, or there are more? I've seen the gg.deals post about the list, but I don't seem to be able to get any info out of the store itself about what exactly is in this ultimate gamepass.

4 years ago

It's not updated... I guess...

but yeah, I've just downloaded Hellblade, I don't know if the gg.deals list is reliable, but there is a lot of stuff

4 years ago

Great! ( Pity I don't have a PC for most of the games, but god damn... this is a boon)

4 years ago

bought it, just to play state of decay 2 and sea of thieves

4 years ago

Just a heads up if you have game pass for xbox already and live gold. You can upgrade your subscription to Ultimate game pass, that also features game pass for pc for 1 euro/1dollar and extend your subcribtion for one more year!

Here's the deal. I've had gold payed for until May 2020 and xbox game pass until July 2020 and just upgraded to Ultimate game pass for 1 euro. My subscriptions were merged together and are valid till July 2021! Now this is a pretty nice deal, you can't beat that!

Here's a list for games on pc game pass btw
https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/9/18658522/microsoft-xbox-game-pass-pc-pricing-e3-2019

4 years ago*

So did you actually get Ultimate for that period or only the first month?

I'm asking since I'm getting the page below and I don't want the trouble of trying to change my subscription if it doesn't work. Not to speak of being stuck with an ultimate subscription that I'd have to pay for after the first month.

Edit: I took a leap and I can confirm that it does indeed upgrade your whole remaining Gold subscription to Ultimate. My next payment is due 2020-11-02. Quite surprising imho.

View attached image.
4 years ago*

Yes this is the best deal in gaming history that I ever had. Btw, you can cancel auto renew for the sub, just like you do with humble monthly. I always turn it off when I buy subscriptions .

4 years ago*

I had a pretty lengthy prepaid gold running and was worried that I would have to pay for the difference after the first month but for once this deal was not too good to be true

4 years ago

Wow this actually worked for me, my gold got converted to ultimate until Dec 2020.

Essentially I got 18 months of game pass for $1, this might as well be the best gaming deal I have ever redeemed.

Thanks buddy!

4 years ago

too bad i'm from romania

4 years ago

so once you downloaded the game and its in the library, when you cancel the membership, you will not be able to access it anymore right?

4 years ago

when you cancel you still can access it until the current subscription periode is over , means is you get 1 month subscription today then cancel the auto renewal for next months the you still keep access for the current month and will have to manually re-subscribe later once your current one expires

4 years ago

thank you!

4 years ago

Oh man, this is too cheap to pass up.

4 years ago

Don't subscribe for xbox game pass ultimate, when I paid $1, I didn't get extend subscription time for my original xbox game pass. Then I cancelled the service and requested a refund from it. Then all my xbox game pass service has been cancelled including the original xbox game pass, when it is supposed to be effective in the next 2 more months.

4 years ago

Then it should be "don't request a refund" rather than "don't subscribe". I had some popups/warnings that said that if there was an active gamepass subscription it would be upgraded/merged.

4 years ago

i find it sad that you wanted that $1 back bad enough to refund for it lol. who would do that

4 years ago

People who were tricked by thinking you can extend the service by a whole year by the above posters? But actually what the service did was just convert the original service to another form.

4 years ago

def not worth refund of a dollar. you can look on the ground and find $1 for free. i would think normal people would just move on and say "woops at least it was only $1"

4 years ago

Guess what, I have purchased Forza Horizon 4 ultimate edition after that. The $1 is not the problem. I can't get anything worth of value for that $1 is the problem.

4 years ago

Contact support if you ended up with nothing. I got nearly 12 months extended, but I also had a live gold sub

4 years ago

I have contacted them, what they replied me was asking me to contact xbox phone support when I had originally contacted microsft store support. I am not going through the whoops again when there was only one game that I wanted to play and that game has been bought.

4 years ago

Aw, now I kinda wish I had WIn10 instead of 7.
Oh well.

4 years ago

If you install a win 7 64 bit and a 32 bit one (it's half of it, so win 3.5) then together you're at win 10.5 - the store should be functional, and you are a bit in the future, too.

4 years ago

Nice, I'm gonna try it, thanks!

4 years ago

You can still "upgrade" your license

4 years ago

I'm not giving these scum bags money with all their exclusive games and freebies ...... oh and a monopoly.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

forza ?

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago