THIRD TRAIN IS OUT! I apologize for being away for a LONG while. Even delayed the last train. Really sorry

As some of you may know from my last Halloween event, it is absolutely my favorite holiday! So once more, I could not let it go by without some shenanigans! My last Halloween event was almost too late, but I want this one to be a bit different, so I planned it to last for the whole month.

So, this is how it's going to work:

• There will be 3 different community trains, each with their own themes. The games on each train and the theme of them will be only revealed when the train releases.
  • There will be one new train released every 10 days (almost :P), on the planned dates of 10/01, 10/10 (oopsie) and 10/20. Despite their different beginning dates, they will all finish on 10/31 at the time specified on the title.
  • I will also make a train exclusively for my whitelist, which will run for the whole month. I will be adding games to it as I see fit. Will explain to WL how to join the train later on the discussion.

Despite of knowing about the, aham, scripts and cheaters workarounds available to use on Jigidi, I still think it is one of the most fun ways to lock a giveaway behind. I do enjoy solving some other styles of puzzles present here on SG, but I don't really feel like making them myself. I would like them to be themed appropriately, and as I said on my last Halloween event, I had a pretty hard time trying to do that already.
Because of those unfortunate circunstances. I will be requiring proof of completion of the puzzle in the form of a screenshot before sending the game to the winner. Even if the person happens to be cheating, they will have at least wasted time to make their timebank seem reasonable I guess. Very sad that people go to that level, but I hope the winners aren't like that.

The Jigidis will be themed according to the train's thematic or to the games contained inside. As a little tease, I will be revealing the pictures for each train, but not anything else!

Here they are!

A friend of mine, Neomixer (yep same from other events lol) gave me some help both with deciding the games being given away and suggestions for the Jigidis. Give him some love too :D

Enough chit-chat, let's talk about the reason y'all are here.

You need to be at least level 3 to join the giveaways inside

The 1st train is...

Let's Kick Some Ass

You can enter here

The 2nd train is...

Cherry Blossom Weebs (one day early, due to an unexpected trip)

You can enter here

The 3rd train is... (decided to use a new image)

Vibin' to a new brain level (one day late, to balance it out :P)

You can enter here

I hope y'all enjoy the trains!

This is how it's going to work to my ๐Ÿ’™. You will have to complete at least one of the trains to be able to access the whitelist train. I will add the first two characters of the GA code at the end of each train. The last three characters are on this past whitelist GA. Put them together and you will have access to the WL train!

Currently, the ๐Ÿ’™ train consists of:

I asked for anime and manga recommendations last time and found a bunch of stuff I really enjoyed. This time tho, I will be a bit more specific on my request. Don't feel obligated to do it, but I would appreciate it!

If you can leave some recommendations to stuff similar to Quintessential Quintuplets, Kaguya-sama, Spy x Family, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai or Nagatoro, it would be nice, please. Preferable if they are available on Crunchyroll, Mangadex and/or Viz/Shonen Jump. Also, would love if you could share wallpapers of the aforementioned (by me) anime. Overwatch and Borussia Dortmund's wallpapers will also be appreciated.

If you are blacklisted for whatever reason, leave a comment and I can give it a 2nd thought :)

There are some people asking me how to join my whitelist, so this is the clearest answer, I think:
"It is pretty subjective. Some people are there because they have good ratios or 'cause they do a lot for SG community, also have some SG staff, my friends (all met here or gaming) or just because they are nice people that I met through SG and I like to appreciate them with some nice exclusive GAs! There isn't really a "definite way" to join my whitelist. Just be yourself and you might end up there!" I have 109 people on my whitelist currently.

If something doesn't work properly on any trains/Jigidis, please reach me so we can sort it out.

I wish you a great October!

Small list of my fave Halloween/Horror movies and songs (will get updated throughout the month):

Movies (not ranked accordingly)

Songs (not ranked accordingly)

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's been a good 10 years since I last watched any anime, so no idea what the ones you listed are :P
Regardless, I'd recommend: Cowby Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Mushishi, and Kino no Tabi. Last two are more slice-of-life than anything.

2 years ago

That's a long ass time! If you allow me, is there any particular reason for you to have dropped them? Life and responsibilites catched up and time became scarce? Or is it more like a "grew up and lost interest" thing?

Cowboy Bebop is THE shit, really good. Actual timeless anime.

Regarding the other 3, I see you only recommended me ACTUAL gems from the early 00s! Added them ALL to my "plan to watch", thanks a lot for these!

2 years ago

Maybe not 'grew up' XD Lost interest, mostly. Lived a couple places I couldn't really watch anime, and the stuff that was coming out all started to feel really same-y. Got more into manga for a while.

Damn. I'm not surprised Samurai Champloo's highly regarded, but I recently learned Mushishi's somehow become popular. Kino no Tabi surprises me as well. Glad to hear other people are enjoying them that much, though.

2 years ago

Bump and thank ๐Ÿ‘ป

2 years ago

You are welcome!! :)

2 years ago

Thank you for the trains :)

As for anime, you seem to want RomCom recommendations:

Not sure if they are on the mentioned platforms, but I enjoyed them.

2 years ago*

+1

2 years ago*

W
O
W

That's a lot of recommendations, buddy! lol

Seitokai Yakuindomo looks very... interesting!

Nozaki also seems super fun, always saw a lot of stuff from the show but never really looked into it. Glad you recommended it, so it is now a part of my list!

See some gems there that were also recommended by other people, ended up adding a few more to my list and reinforcing/prioritizing some that were already on it. Thanks, again!

Also, Konosuba is so freaking good, man. Gotta finish reading the LNs.

Also, doing a small switcheroo here. If you enjoyed "Is This a Zombie?", I think you might like Zombieland Saga as well. It has zombie idols, basically :P

2 years ago

I am glad that I could help you then =)
I watched many shows over the years so these are some recommendation that I could remember that matches the comedy / romance category. I could easily give you other animes, but they don't really fall into these categories

I actually watched around 6 episodes of zombieland saga, sadly it didn't catch my interest :/ ( not that the show is bad or anything)

other anime recommendation =)
Ore_no_Imouto_ga_Konnani_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai
Chuunibyou_demo_Koi_ga_Shitai

2 years ago*

Toradora! is my favorite media of all time, I reckon. I'm crazy about it. Seeing it get recommended really warms my heart.

Will begin SNAFU asap.

Yamada's premise of the the body switching sounds incredibly fun, added the manga to my read list!

Nisekoi is on my "plan to watch" as well!

Haganai seems fun, but didn't really make my eyes shine. Will give it some more consideration.

Thanks a lot for all the recommendations! <3

2 years ago

solved..sadly level 3.

2 years ago

Hi, Red! Sorry about that. I do all of my events for lvl+3 only because it makes most of the bots unable to join. Unfortunately, cases like yours where normal people want to participate can't. It's unfortunate and I apologize.

Just as something to help, for avoiding future similar experiences. It was stated on the tile of the discussion and on the body (before the train games list) that it would be lvl 3 restricted. I will try to make it more clear to people, but it was there.

I wish you a fantastic week :)

2 years ago

no problem i understand. look at the bright side due to this i remembered i am yet to watch season 2.

2 years ago

Bump!

2 years ago

Bump!

2 years ago

One of the best puzzle pics I've seen in a long time! Bumping for solved and going to recover my dain bread now. ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง  Thanks for sharing!!

2 years ago

Really glad you liked it! I instantly fell in love with that pic when I first saw it, and thought it was so perfect for a puzzle.

It was my pleasure to make this event!

2 years ago

Bump

2 years ago

Bump!

2 years ago

A difficult one, but I love the anime. Bump!

2 years ago

Glad you liked it <3

2 years ago

Ka-boomp

2 years ago

Bump :)

2 years ago

Bump. Still need to watch that show.

2 years ago

You really should, Kaguya-sama is FANTASTIC!

2 years ago

Three episode in, really enjoying it. It's very cute.

2 years ago

Not really the genre you're looking for, but Houseki no Kuni.

2 years ago

Still an AMAZING recommendation nonetheless. I have it on my list already, really looking forward to watching it!

2 years ago

I'm not an anime connoisseur, so I'll stay out of the way, but have a bump for the spooky train.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Jesus, this Thomas was spookier than any of the games on my train lol7

I hope you enjoy the event!

2 years ago

Now that I've solved both the jigsaws logged on Jigidi, I can bump properly

View attached image.
2 years ago

Bump

Looking forward to the next trains.

2 years ago

Also really looking forward to posting them! I hope y'all enjoy it as much as myself!

2 years ago

Bump and thanks for the hard puzzle =)

2 years ago

You are welcome! Tried to choose a picture that would be really fun and not so frustrating to make, but still have a bit of a challenge. Hope you liked it!

2 years ago

Thanks Escruidin. Managed to solve, so have a bump for the very nice giveaways!

2 years ago

You are welcome, Monkey! Hope you enjoyed this puzzle and also like the next ones!

2 years ago

Thank you for the Jigi and the very generous train.

34 minutes, guess I'm a bit slower than others!

2 years ago

34 mins is not a slow time AT ALL!

Also, I hope the next trains seem even more generous than this one, I was feeling that I wanted to add more stuff on this lol

Hope you enjoy the event!

2 years ago

bumpafreakinlicious

2 years ago

<3

2 years ago

thx 4 train & bump it!

2 years ago

You are welcome!!

2 years ago

Thank you for the puzzle and train :)

2 years ago

You are welcome! :D

2 years ago

Halloween being your favourite holiday just gained you a blue heart. Halloween is the best! :)

I highly recommend Hubie Halloween. It is an excellent Halloween movie! :) It is on Netflix. :)

2 years ago

Halloween is the best!!! I can't really explain my fascination by it, I guess it's the same some people have for Christmas.

Watched Hubie Halloween the day it appeared on Netflix hahaha, love anything Adam Sandler, and (obviously) love Halloween, so it was the PERFECT combination :P

Glad for the recommendation nonetheless, I suggest anyone else that reads this to watch it! <3

2 years ago

bump

2 years ago

Thank you for the event. Bump.

2 years ago

You are welcome! :)

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by Escruidin.