THIRD TRAIN IS OUT! I apologize for being away for a LONG while. Even delayed the last train. Really sorry

As some of you may know from my last Halloween event, it is absolutely my favorite holiday! So once more, I could not let it go by without some shenanigans! My last Halloween event was almost too late, but I want this one to be a bit different, so I planned it to last for the whole month.

So, this is how it's going to work:

• There will be 3 different community trains, each with their own themes. The games on each train and the theme of them will be only revealed when the train releases.
  • There will be one new train released every 10 days (almost :P), on the planned dates of 10/01, 10/10 (oopsie) and 10/20. Despite their different beginning dates, they will all finish on 10/31 at the time specified on the title.
  • I will also make a train exclusively for my whitelist, which will run for the whole month. I will be adding games to it as I see fit. Will explain to WL how to join the train later on the discussion.

Despite of knowing about the, aham, scripts and cheaters workarounds available to use on Jigidi, I still think it is one of the most fun ways to lock a giveaway behind. I do enjoy solving some other styles of puzzles present here on SG, but I don't really feel like making them myself. I would like them to be themed appropriately, and as I said on my last Halloween event, I had a pretty hard time trying to do that already.
Because of those unfortunate circunstances. I will be requiring proof of completion of the puzzle in the form of a screenshot before sending the game to the winner. Even if the person happens to be cheating, they will have at least wasted time to make their timebank seem reasonable I guess. Very sad that people go to that level, but I hope the winners aren't like that.

The Jigidis will be themed according to the train's thematic or to the games contained inside. As a little tease, I will be revealing the pictures for each train, but not anything else!

Here they are!

A friend of mine, Neomixer (yep same from other events lol) gave me some help both with deciding the games being given away and suggestions for the Jigidis. Give him some love too :D

Enough chit-chat, let's talk about the reason y'all are here.

You need to be at least level 3 to join the giveaways inside

The 1st train is...

Let's Kick Some Ass

You can enter here

The 2nd train is...

Cherry Blossom Weebs (one day early, due to an unexpected trip)

You can enter here

The 3rd train is... (decided to use a new image)

Vibin' to a new brain level (one day late, to balance it out :P)

You can enter here

I hope y'all enjoy the trains!

This is how it's going to work to my ๐Ÿ’™. You will have to complete at least one of the trains to be able to access the whitelist train. I will add the first two characters of the GA code at the end of each train. The last three characters are on this past whitelist GA. Put them together and you will have access to the WL train!

Currently, the ๐Ÿ’™ train consists of:

I asked for anime and manga recommendations last time and found a bunch of stuff I really enjoyed. This time tho, I will be a bit more specific on my request. Don't feel obligated to do it, but I would appreciate it!

If you can leave some recommendations to stuff similar to Quintessential Quintuplets, Kaguya-sama, Spy x Family, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai or Nagatoro, it would be nice, please. Preferable if they are available on Crunchyroll, Mangadex and/or Viz/Shonen Jump. Also, would love if you could share wallpapers of the aforementioned (by me) anime. Overwatch and Borussia Dortmund's wallpapers will also be appreciated.

If you are blacklisted for whatever reason, leave a comment and I can give it a 2nd thought :)

There are some people asking me how to join my whitelist, so this is the clearest answer, I think:
"It is pretty subjective. Some people are there because they have good ratios or 'cause they do a lot for SG community, also have some SG staff, my friends (all met here or gaming) or just because they are nice people that I met through SG and I like to appreciate them with some nice exclusive GAs! There isn't really a "definite way" to join my whitelist. Just be yourself and you might end up there!" I have 109 people on my whitelist currently.

If something doesn't work properly on any trains/Jigidis, please reach me so we can sort it out.

I wish you a great October!

Small list of my fave Halloween/Horror movies and songs (will get updated throughout the month):

Movies (not ranked accordingly)

Songs (not ranked accordingly)

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

10/05 update: Added a cart to WL train.

10/09 update: Added 2nd train (one day earlier than scheduled) and a new cart to WL train.

10/21 update: some things went out of my control and I could only add the last train today. I apologize. Will also do my best to read and answer most messages on the weekend. Been extra busy lately.

2 years ago*

3rd train bump

2 years ago

Wow, You are fast! :D I expected some Halloween stuff, but not this early!
Anyway, it sounds like fun, thank You for doing it! :)
This year even I am coming up with a little something for the spooky festivities. Hopefully just in time. xD
By the way, have You seen Oregairu yet? Its one of my favourite series, IMO one of the best romance animes out there, with a unique take on the usual teen romance topic. To my knowledge, it should be available on Crunchyroll, maybe You could give it a try!
Or if You liked Nagataro, maybe You'd enjoy Takagi-san too?

2 years ago

Hahahaha, it really was early in the month, huh? I just am super passionate about Halloween.

Looking forward to seeing your event as well! SNAFU was the next on my list, nice to be seeing it recommended. Takagi-san is also on MAL on "plan to watch", but will be giving it higher priority now! SNAFU is indeed available on CR (at least on my location). Will be trying to get it started soon!

Thanks for the recommendations <3

2 years ago

Thanks for the great event!

I recommend:
Yofukashi no Uta (similar to Kaguya-sama)
Kimi no koto ga daidaidaidaidai suki na 100-nin no Kanojo (one of a kind)
Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! (similar to Nagataro)
busou shoujo machiavellianism (more heavy on action)

2 years ago*

Yofukashi no Uta seems AWESOME! Looking forward to reading it, gonna try to start it ASAP!

Kimi no koto seems to have an interesting premise and the reviews on MAL are very enticing. Added it to my "plan to read".

Uzaki-chan is already on both my watch and read lists hahaha

Busou Shoujo looks uhhhhh, excentric lol. Seems fun, but I don't know if it's my thing. Will put it into more consideration.

Thanks for the recommendations!

2 years ago

You are welcomed!
Yes, Busou Shoujo is quite different from the others, but I add it into the list to provide variety and also because I really like the characters.

2 years ago

Will try to give it a chance then! Thanks again!

2 years ago

muito obrigado Escruidin and Neomixer you guys rock

2 years ago

De nada, barkas! U welcome! It's my pleasure to do this kind of event <3

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

2 years ago

Never heard that one before, pretty cool song! Looking at the comments, they say those guys were bigger than The Beatles in the US at some point. Wow

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

2 years ago*

Thanks for the event!

2 years ago

It's my pleasure! :)

2 years ago

Bump :)

2 years ago

bump

2 years ago

Thanks ^^

2 years ago

You are welcome, karm! :D

2 years ago

Not just you created an amazing train, you even listed out what's in that not to waste anyone's time!
THANK YOU!!

Here have my ๐Ÿ’™.
Take care!

2 years ago

I think that's the least I could do.

BUT, last events, despite showing what was on each train, I never identified them, so I wasn't all this angel figure :P

Good luck and take care yourself! <3

2 years ago

Thank you for the event and puzzles! Sorry i canโ€™t recommend anything ๐Ÿ˜…

2 years ago

Don't worry! It's not necessary to do so!! It was my pleasure to do this event!

2 years ago

"Jigidi: a game where you Jigidi."
"Results for today's battle: Neomixer lose."

47:26. Thanks for the event, you rock!

2 years ago

Love the reference :P You always win on OJ tho, sadge

Already got way too many recommendations from you to even list here lol

Thanks for helping put it together <3

2 years ago

Bump, thanks for the trains! :D

2 years ago

You are welcome!! :D

2 years ago

A manga I would recommend is "Jitsu wa Watashi wa". It's hilarious but wholesome too.
You can also start with the anime but the manga is already finished and the passing is better.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Holy fuck, this gif made me lol

Love wholesome stuff, added it to "plan to read"! Very good rating on MAL for the manga, nice!

PS: lots of supernatural stuff being recommended, loving it :D

2 years ago

Thanks for the giveaways. I am going to give a few recommendations based on your preferences:

Special A: It's quite similar to Kaguya-sama. Actually, I suspect there were influences. It's an oldie

High Score Girl, it's about romantic rivalry between a boy and a girl. A lot of references

Currently watching Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e It's based on light novel. So far, so good.

Congratulations on reaching Level 10 :)

But I think you don't need to put characters in different places for the whitelist train. Your whitelisted people will be able to see it anyway

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago

Hey qui! Itโ€™s kind of a system I โ€œinventedโ€ where my Whitelist train is through a invite only giveaway. That makes it necessary for my whitelist to finish one of the trains to be able to join the GAs, otherwise they could just go to my profile or to their main page and browse until they found the blue heart giveaways and join.

If you donโ€™t understand, tell me and I will try to rephrase it in a simpler way .

Thanks for your recommendations!

2 years ago

I am not sure I understood, sorry

2 years ago

Basically invite-only giveaways, but only whitelisted people can get the link!

2 years ago

Got it now! Thanks

2 years ago

Also, finally got to your recommendations!

Do you recommend Special A anime? Or can I skip it and just read the manga altogether? Ngl, the premise sounds about the same as Kaguya, gave it a high priority on my "plan to read"!

High Score Girl has been on my "plant to watch" for quite a while now... Maybe I should change that soon. Same is said about Classroom of the Elite (will probably watch this one before).

Thanks for the congrats on lvl 10 as well!

2 years ago

Special A I would go with manga altogether. I usually prefer manga.

Classroom of the Elite so far is mediocre, mediocre, medioc.... WAIT A SECOND!!

2 years ago

bump

2 years ago

Thanks and have a bump!

2 years ago

U welcome!! :)

2 years ago

bump~
I like puzzles but I'm really slow at solving them :D
Hvala puno!

2 years ago

I used to be quite the snail for puzzles as well, but since I started doing some physical ones, I've become progressively better!

Nema na ฤemu!

2 years ago

bump=)

2 years ago

Thank you for this wonderful event, trying to solve jigidi now =)

2 years ago

You are most welcome, eldar! I hope you had fun doing it!

2 years ago

bump, thanks for the puzzle and trains!

2 years ago

You are welcome, Tenma! Really enjoy your puzzles as well!

Hope you liked the one I selected and the future ones!

2 years ago

Bump for solved. Thanks for the event and nice giveaways :)

2 years ago

It was my pleasure to make them <3

2 years ago

Bump for solved!

2 years ago

๐Ÿ˜BUMP๐Ÿ˜Š

oh..wallpaper etc?
http://5pb.jp/games/5hanayome/special/wallpaper.html
https://youngjump.jp/kaguyasama/wallpaper
https://ao-buta.com/special/icon_wp/index.html
https://www.nagatorosan.jp/special/

Come to think of it, I don't think I was ever interested in these things.
It's probably a matter of time and timing.๐Ÿ‘€(Is it true?)

2 years ago

Kappa, Kappa, Kappa. Oh my God. Fucking love ALL of the wallpaper websites. I presume them all are the official websites for the respective anime? Freaking fantastic, seriously. Thanks so much!

All these anime can really be dependant on your current mood tbh. I postergated reading 5hanayome for a while because I was not in a great moment where I could appreciate it to the fullest.

Again, thanks a TON for these links. Holy shit.

2 years ago

Me when doing jigidis

View attached image.
2 years ago

LOL

When I see some puzzles here on SG, I swear, I always relate to Anya so badly. Poor girl lol

That said, there are some indications that she is actually younger than the other people on her class, like, she lied her age to Loid to get adopted. So that would make her 2 years younger than everyone else and would justify why she has such a hard time learning school stuff

2 years ago

Not the brightest - Anya's so good Meme Material. I really enjoy reading it, mostly read it last.

Sometimes it was harsh when there was a chapter but it was just a drawing - no chapter this week.

View attached image.
2 years ago

The weeks when the author asks for a bit more time hit hard. I really want to read more, but I feel for him :(

This last week was so sad tho, was really looking forward for a new chap.

Looking forward for the LN version

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by Escruidin.