Comment has been collapsed.

Woah surprised you are so many. :o Do you BL a lot? Maybe people you BL, BL you back?

8 years ago

I've been blacklisted 15 times, not really sure why, it always kind of bums me out to see. I don't really post much in Discussions, and I only ever know I get blacklisted when I go through my "games won" list and see the creator subsequently blacklisted me. I know my win/giveaway ratio seems really skewed, but I checked with sgtools and I've apparently given away $250 more than I've won. I don't stress too much about it, it just bums me out a little. I've only ever blacklisted one guy, so who knows. I'm very grateful to the people who've whitelisted me, I didn't even know I was on any whitelist until a few days ago!

8 years ago

I've been blacklisted 18 times, whereof two in the last few days, and I've absolutely no idea why either :(

6 years ago

Now this is necrophilia

6 years ago

D'oh! I was salty because of those two recent blacklistings so i searched for "Blacklist" in the discussions, and clicked on the first topic that seemed to match my situation...It never occured to me that the topic might be old >.<'

EDIT: Make that 'two' a 'four' D:

6 years ago

Talking about blacklists it makes you blacklisted. I'ts an unspoken rule!!!

6 years ago

Wait, really? Lulz.

6 years ago

black list( 😩

6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by DeltaBladeX.