May 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 May 31st, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 June 7th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Planet Zoo (gift link notification)

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated (gift link notification)

If Found (gift link notification) - HEAVILY LOCKED

Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection

• Russia (and probably Belarus) do not get this game, but you can try asking support to allocate a copy to you (see this post)

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW)

Note: Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection is an ORIGIN KEY!!!

Must be revealed before 2023-05-03. Must be redeemed before 2023-06-07

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Leaks for June 2022 Humble Choice - just speculations for now

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Planet Zoo 89% of 47429 🏆 6.75 CV app/703080 W 0 $44.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated 95% of 9363 🏆 4.50 CV app/969990 W 0 $29.99
Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection - - - Reveal before 2023-05-03. Redeem before 2023-06-07 ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ORIGIN ⚠️⚠️⚠️ - -
Spellcaster University 84% of 2303 🏆 3.75 CV app/895620 W M 0 $24.99
Surviving the Aftermath 72% of 1954 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/684450 W 0 $29.99
If Found 92% of 839 🏆 1.95 CV app/1041920 W M 0 $12.99
Genesis Noir 81% of 748 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/735290 W M 0 $14.99
Embr 87% of 663 🏆 3.00 CV app/1062830 W 1 $19.99

Retail:

• $197.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

First they take away our choice. Now they take away our surprise (monthly leaks). Are you still excited about what allegedly is considered to be "the best bundle" of the month?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Nice lineup and even if the spotlight games are 2 years old, it’s still much cheaper than buying them during sales.
[Only with limited deal] My poor wallet is still Surviving the Aftermath of the Easter expenses and would probably not take yet another push. Better wait and see if any discount coupon will be allocated later this month.
[Happy] Those are 8 pretty solid games, IMO. I’ve always wanted to try Planet Zoo / Command & Conquer and now I finally can!
[Neutral] Not the best bundle, but all around, not a terrible one either. I’m not really sure if it warrants a purchase or not.
[Pause] Considering that I have to pause my subscription every month, wouldn’t it be so much easier to have a 'Resume subscription' button instead?
[Disappointed, lineup] Doing Jurassic World Evolution with DLCs right before Planet Zoo without DLCs smacks of utter laziness.
[Disappointed, Origin] When will they finally learn that we don’t want Origin keys when the game is on Steam?
[Canceling the subscription] …and I don’t even have any regrets about that.
[Choicetato] I'd rather go back to having 10-12 niche indie games that I mostly never heard of than 8 bigger titles that don’t interest me anyway.

Ironically, now that it takes so long to build up the discount perks, I find it easier to simply keep on pausing.
It literally freed me from FOMO.
Also, wasn't Origin ending? What gives?

1 year ago

It was Bethesda Launcher that was/is ending, EA just shuts down their keyless redemption system. Actual keys are not affected.

1 year ago

Ahh.. Alright, thanks.
Still, I was only interested in Spongebob, everything else had already been marked as ignored from my extensive store browsing and queues.

1 year ago

They're really not trying anymore, huh?

1 year ago

Damn, all those missed giveaways because they had to go and make C&C Origin...

1 year ago

Not a stellar lineup, but it was something I could enjoy. Until I saw the origin only C&C. Hard pass, I already have gamepass for that

1 year ago

Easy skip - 1 game that I have and 3 games that I would really want but one of them is Origin only...

1 year ago

It's funny, but every time I see people completely trash talking a bundle, I usually find it interesting. I like this one. Surviving the Aftermath and Spellcaster University are both on my wishlist. I wish Planet Zoo at least came with some DLC's, but I'll probably try it out none the less. Decent bundle I feel.

1 year ago

I'm right there with you. Every time I see a Choice bundle that I think looks OK, everyone else seems to be foaming at the mouth over how it is the worst thing ever. Or else the games people are excited about are the ones that I see as crap filler....

1 year ago

Yeah, exactly! Even though it's rare that I buy these bundles, it's simply just because I don't enjoy the kind of genres that are being offered. I don't necessarily think they're all bad bundles just because I don't like them.

And I honestly think I'm a bit spoiled as well from bundles. When I was a kid I happily paid 30-40 USD for a game. Now I'm like "12 bucks for 8 games? Only 2-3 of which I like? I'll think about it"

1 year ago

I don't know why everyone here skips so often. I haven't felt like one of the bundles was "truly" bad in a while, and I'm also pretty happy about this one.

1 year ago

Same! I rarely buy these bundles, but it really doesn't mean they're bad bundles, just that the games offered are not my interest at all. As you said, it's been a while for me as well since I thought a bundle was truly terrible, and not just for me.

1 year ago

Aye, I think people just like to talk also; not sure why there's a need to announce what you're doing.

If found... is really nice by the way, bought it at full price and don't regret that, C&C too, especially if you played the games first time round.

1 year ago

It seems I judged If Found... too fast. I looked at the screenshots and thought, nah, doesn't look like anything to me. But since you recommended it I watched one of the trailers, and I have to say I'll definitely be trying it out.

And I definitely played some of the C&C games back in the day. I own the collection on Steam, because I thought now might finally be the time to actually try out Command & Conquer, because I never tried the first one. I came on board with Red Alert, which was freaking fantastic, but never the first one. Unfortunately I've been softened either by the (lack of) difficulty of games coming out today, or by age, possibly both, and came to a mission that I couldn't beat, and then I got frustrated haha.

1 year ago

Yeah, you probably won't be persuaded too much regarding C&C, but honestly the campaign is still pretty solid (even if at times a little buggy).

Glad to hear it about If found..., it's just very cutesy and different, and really scratched the visual novel/alt-story itch.

1 year ago

I think those who skip/pause/talk about it are perhaps those with not so much money (nothing against that, I struggled once), or relying on pocket money and can't justify it unless it offers some mega line-ups (which would not cost $6-$12). Heck, people were even complaining when there were a hundred games in the Ukraine bundle for $40. The only bundle I really didn't get on with was the Katana Zero one, as it didn't feel it had a stand out game for me.

This bundle seems good with Spellcaster (was interested in that), If found... (already bought full price), plus C&C (already own it, full price too when it launched) and some small games I hadn't heard of. Can trade away Spongebob for a decent game I will play, C&C too.

1 year ago

I have no effort on clicking those skip button

1 year ago

meh

1 year ago

fastest pause ive ever made.... xDD the only one i want was command and conquer and..surprise....origin...xDD

1 year ago

Interested in Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection

Planet Zoo without DLCs it is a no for me
And I own SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated for Android

1 year ago

Thanks for the chart Lilly!

Definitely keeping Spellcasters University, that was a wishlist game that I really want to try.

1 year ago

Another easy skip here. I would cancel, except:

Your next billing date is May 30, 2023.

1 year ago

Maybe at that point it's better to just sell the entire HB account 😁

1 year ago

Not even one single game in this pack that I would want if it were gifted to me. Without realizing this bundle was out, I had already clicked "Hide" on a few of these games up for giveaway here on Steamgifts.

1 year ago

I wonder why If Found is so strict in regards to regions. In my 2+ years as a Humble Choice subscriber the only other key I've had an issue with was Outward, although that one at least makes some sense because of the multiplayer element.

1 year ago

Outward is because of its publisher, has nothing to do with MP or not.

1 year ago

another split, gonna keep embr

1 year ago

Not a great bundle, but I'm mostly OK with this one.

Planet Zoo and C&C are both high on my wishlist, but lack of DLC and Origin key, respectively, temper my enthusiasm quite a bit. Spellcaster University and Surviving the Aftermath look like games I might enjoy. Neutral on Genesis Noir, and absolutely no interest in If Found and SpongeBob.

I played Embr already, and was very disappointed by it. Maybe other people will find it fun, but for me it seemed like the game didn't know what it wanted to be. Early levels were fairly bland rescue missions, and middle levels were more puzzle-oriented. And then it suddenly becomes all about deathtraps and balancing on narrow beams with your wobbly character. Gave up on it about 70% of the way through.

1 year ago

I was happy, then i saw origin... i have xbox game pass ultimate, and the game is included there.... I want steam games... I only want spellcaster university as i would prefer just buying jurassic park's dlc than a vanilla version of planet zoo....

I feel like they are trying, at least i haven't insta-skip this month i'll take some time to think about it... If i forget about it, it would be the second mistake monthy i would have bought for last 10 month... I start to loose hope i'm really thinking about quitting that classic plan, doesn't feel like it worst anything any more....

1 year ago

Cancelled my subscription 2 months ago and have no regrets.

1 year ago

It's like they want people to cancel. Maybe the Choice will be shut down soon.

1 year ago

Ha, guess I do not need to re-sub this month. Surviving the Aftermath looks interesting, kinda similar to what I have been playing for the past 2 weeks: Endzone - A World Apart

1 year ago*

thank god i didn't renew my yearly sub

this thing is dying and it smells too

1 year ago

Those are getting worse and worse

1 year ago

Paused for now. If C&C was Steam I'd think about it. Maybe if I get a discount or something, otherwise probably not buying.

1 year ago

glad i canceled last month. Nothing good from hb on choice

1 year ago

Hyperbolic nonsense.

1 year ago

Already have planet zoo and some of its dlcs. Prefer a bundle including all dlcs for this kind of dlc monster games than only base game in monthly choice. Surviving the aftermath and spellcaster of university can’t tempt me to keep subscription this month.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.