May 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 May 31st, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 June 7th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Planet Zoo (gift link notification)

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated (gift link notification)

If Found (gift link notification) - HEAVILY LOCKED

Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection

• Russia (and probably Belarus) do not get this game, but you can try asking support to allocate a copy to you (see this post)

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW)

Note: Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection is an ORIGIN KEY!!!

Must be revealed before 2023-05-03. Must be redeemed before 2023-06-07

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Leaks for June 2022 Humble Choice - just speculations for now

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Planet Zoo 89% of 47429 🏆 6.75 CV app/703080 W 0 $44.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated 95% of 9363 🏆 4.50 CV app/969990 W 0 $29.99
Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection - - - Reveal before 2023-05-03. Redeem before 2023-06-07 ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ORIGIN ⚠️⚠️⚠️ - -
Spellcaster University 84% of 2303 🏆 3.75 CV app/895620 W M 0 $24.99
Surviving the Aftermath 72% of 1954 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/684450 W 0 $29.99
If Found 92% of 839 🏆 1.95 CV app/1041920 W M 0 $12.99
Genesis Noir 81% of 748 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/735290 W M 0 $14.99
Embr 87% of 663 🏆 3.00 CV app/1062830 W 1 $19.99

Retail:

• $197.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

First they take away our choice. Now they take away our surprise (monthly leaks). Are you still excited about what allegedly is considered to be "the best bundle" of the month?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Nice lineup and even if the spotlight games are 2 years old, it’s still much cheaper than buying them during sales.
[Only with limited deal] My poor wallet is still Surviving the Aftermath of the Easter expenses and would probably not take yet another push. Better wait and see if any discount coupon will be allocated later this month.
[Happy] Those are 8 pretty solid games, IMO. I’ve always wanted to try Planet Zoo / Command & Conquer and now I finally can!
[Neutral] Not the best bundle, but all around, not a terrible one either. I’m not really sure if it warrants a purchase or not.
[Pause] Considering that I have to pause my subscription every month, wouldn’t it be so much easier to have a 'Resume subscription' button instead?
[Disappointed, lineup] Doing Jurassic World Evolution with DLCs right before Planet Zoo without DLCs smacks of utter laziness.
[Disappointed, Origin] When will they finally learn that we don’t want Origin keys when the game is on Steam?
[Canceling the subscription] …and I don’t even have any regrets about that.
[Choicetato] I'd rather go back to having 10-12 niche indie games that I mostly never heard of than 8 bigger titles that don’t interest me anyway.

is it time to cancel subs yet??? its like several skips for me in a row lately...

1 year ago

Then you just don't like games if that's what you're doing lately. Try something else.

1 year ago

easy skip for me

1 year ago

=͟͟͞͞( っ'Θ')╮ =͟͟͞͞🎂

Happy Cakeday♪

1 year ago

This months bundle is breaking me.. Buying it later this month, Must have \o/ !

1 year ago

when Ubisoft and EA will learn that peoples prefere steam keys or their games on steam and not on their crappy clients?

1 year ago*

Skipping this month. Surviving is the only game I have any interest in, but I can get that in a trade or maybe luck out here.

Saddest thing was C&C for Origin. Not just that, but limited time to use the key. You have till June 7th to redeem it or your out of luck all together. It's one thing if they make a coupon for 50% of something limited. Like the 50% off Cradle of Humanity DLC for X4. Not cool to do that for an one of the games you get in the bundle. What next. All the games have time limits to use the keys?

EDIT: Yep, I miss read the date for the C&C. It still has a time limit but ya, it's over a year. So, no need for repeat replies comments about how it's not as limited as I thought. It is still an single origin game mixed in with steam. Not even a big title.

1 year ago*

only the origin keys. steam keys don't have limits

1 year ago*

It's June next year though, still plenty of time.

1 year ago

I guess technically 390 days can be considered a "limited time." But that's a pretty long time. If you can't redeem the game in that amount of time, maybe you're not really interested in the game in the first place.

1 year ago

or maybe want to trade it and hate limited time keys for that reason but i agree it is a bit stupid to put time limits on in the first palce and make them around a year or more

1 year ago

What next. All the games have time limits to use the keys?

I personally wouldn't mind. An activation deadline would prevent people from sitting on keys for sometimes years... Ultimately, I think that would hurt resellers/the grey market more than regular customers, which isn't really a bad thing considering that the grey market is one of the reasons why devs/publishers are more reluctant in bundling their games.

1 year ago

So, it seems that's finally the end of Humble Bundle. Im wondering why i haven't cancelled it yet.

1 year ago

So do it? No need to tell everyone.

1 year ago

Planet Zoo seems cool, but it has lots of DLC and "Planet Zoo: Ultimate Edition" is a "must purchase together" bundle, so it's better to wait for a steam deal or maybe it will go into one of these new format bundles (single game + all dlcs).

Sponge Bob I already have on Stadia and the kids are playing it there.

C&C would be a highlight of this bundle for me, had it been a steam key.

Spellcaster University - my son wanted it so I got it for a dollar from someone who didn't

Surviving the Aftermath - seems abandoned, given that it's a Paradox game but doesn't have dozens of DLCs

If Found & Genesis Noir - never heard of these games, seem decent enough but missable.

Embr - rebundled, already have it from jingle jam

Bottom line is easy skip. Really disappointing month.

1 year ago

It generally looks good.😊...

Why isn't the Planet Zoo DLC in there!

1 year ago

"if found" looks interesting, but Isn't avaible at this moment on the steam's store for me (a bit strange, no price for the game or dlc)

PD: I'm out this month, I don't want Origin launcher stuff

1 year ago

Isn't avaible at this moment on the steam's store for me

Just Steam maintenance. It is (or was) Tuesday FYI.

1 year ago

I forgot it totally 🤦
Thanks!

1 year ago

What's wrong with Frontiers....shitty DLC politics and now these are not available?

• Wetlands Animal Pack
  • Europe Pack
  • North America Animal Pack
  • Africa Pack
  • Australia Pack
  • You, me & Other Animals: The music of Planet Zoo
1 year ago

Same as above. Valve things.

1 year ago

A little torn since I own or already played 5 of the games offered, but I definitely want Planet Zoo and Surviving the Aftermath... Will probably skip and hope for decent discounts one day.

As a side note, more and more these bundles are less appealing if you actively play a lot of Game Pass games.

1 year ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago by a staff member, Deleted-5888920.

1 year ago

Seeking trades sadly isn't allowed on SG.

1 year ago

Reddit (indiegameswap and steamgameswap) is useful in that case.

1 year ago

Rather Barter (or Lestrades or Steamtrades).

1 year ago

first off you may get band for trying to trade here and secondly it being a origin key is why a lot of people are upset

1 year ago

Those people need to get perspective in their lives.

1 year ago

why? if they want it on Steam (like i did) it sucks to be Origin - would say that Origin keys instead of Steam keys turns this bundle from one the best (for me anyway) into a sort of ok deal for Spongebob

1 year ago

It's slightly disappointing but it doesn't "suck", and no one should be "upset" over a platform, you are still playing the same game. If you cared that much about the game you would likely have bought it already in the sales for $10 (or at launch like I did).

1 year ago

the same game - so does the Origin version include steam achievements and more importantly the Steam work shop

also not everyone has tons of money to buy games at launch and no way would i pay 17.99 for what is really a 25+ year old game at this point (already got the free version from their site anyway)

1 year ago

I don't care for achievements myself since I'm in my mid-30s, and workshop I have no clue about, I just enjoy playing games.

It was more than that new I think, and it is remastered.

1 year ago

steam workshop and mod support is not included into the origin version and then the steam version doesn't require origin to run so it is not then the same

1 year ago*

thanks i thought newer EA games didn't

1 year ago

Another month, another pause. Not interested + Origin key.
Looks like it will never ends, Your next billing date is December 27, 2022. It should be over already on february, but so many skips. (and they dont care, bcs i already payed them)

1 year ago

great games

Im very happy :)

1 year ago

Well, another skipped month for me. I already own Planet Zoo, Spongebob (Which was also given out as a PS+ game last month), and Surviving the Aftermath. So the only wishlisted game in the bundle was C&C and that is an Origin key which is a waste.

1 year ago

Doesn't look terrible, but I'd never play any of those.

1 year ago

I would like to go with the bottom 5 choices on the poll....

1 year ago

Nothing of interest in this month's bundle.

1 year ago

Cool, keep us up to date with your other non-purchases.

1 year ago

I didn't think it could get worse. Congrats HB, you've managed to convince me.

1 year ago

1. Good variety of games.
  2. Games which have never been bundled before.
  3. Lowest price any of them have been.
  4. = bad?

Get some perspective.

1 year ago

The perspective that various users have on these bundles is through the lens of the glory days of prior monthly bundles, which had more games and included more AAA.

Aside from expectations of cost that has become a race to the bottom in gamers minds thanks to game pass models, bundle perception comes down to personal tastes in the games bundled.

1 year ago

I have to agree with most of your post.
However the entitlement is great in some of them.

The ones with great perspective on the bundle are some of the comments right above this one.

• Nothing of interest for me.
  • Doesn't look terrible, but I won\t play them.

Whenever I see posts like " where are my 10 games" or " this bundle sucks..." I always see video flashes in front of my eyes of people on Youtube who review entitled reddit content stories and that is how I imagine these people are in real life.

1 year ago

Sure, even great months like https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/lHUQf/humble-bundle-november-2019-monthly-bundle-incl-cod-crash-bandicoot-spyro/search?page=11 had some haters (and only seven games! omg!), but that one for example had three and a half full AAA games. (Only CoD has a season pass, I can't judge if that's necessary to get a reasonably complete game - in many Calladooties it isn't necessary.)
Here you only get SpongeBob.
Planet Zoo is basically a Paradox game in how Frontier handle their DLC, Surviving the Aftermath is a literal Paradox game, and C&C's platform choice is just to be contrarian (not quite a GOG key but close enough).

1 year ago

Check the first year, it wasn't like that, it was a lot of indie games (and not 10 or 12 but 6-8). A lot of the high value ones were hidden and a surprise each month.

1 year ago

Check the first year, it wasn't like that, it was a lot of indie games (and not 10 or 12 but 6-8).

That doesn't change people's perceptions. 6-8 non-AAA games out of ~12 total games is a lower ratio of non-AAA games than many bundles. I think this is part of the perception. I personally don't care - I judge each game based on whether I may enjoy it, regardless of indie or AAA designation.

A lot of the high value ones were hidden and a surprise each month.

All monthly games were blind until subscribed & games "dropped". That doesn't change the complaint/perception of perceived AAA-ness. I totally get that the blind thing changed economic viability of getting some games, but again that doesn't change the perception.

1 year ago

The AAA game thing was never a thing.

1 year ago

It is not a bad month, the bad thing is the Origin key.

CC was a minute one full price game, just to show my respect for that remaster.

1 year ago

Yeah, same here, couldn't not get it for remembering my youth once more.

1 year ago

i still don't get why your so defensive of this bundle if you like it fair enough but some people don't

1 year ago

Because calling wonderful games like If found... bad is just rude and insulting to the developers who put their hearts into their game. Why deride something when it's just not for you?

1 year ago

yes but why in return should i say it's great when i think otherwise - why don't i become a film critic and give every movie 5/5 - just cause the actors worked hard on it - life doesn't work like that - i never once said if found was bad anyway -but since it has 92% positive that does mean 8% did not like it (or in your words rated it wrongly)

should everyone in a race get the gold medal just cause they tried their best - not every one likes or hates the same things and looking it if found i would say i don't think i would enjoy it but that is not the same as saying it is rubbish

just went and check your reviews and you rated some ping pong game as bad - which in your own words Because calling wonderful games like If found... bad is just rude and insulting to the developers who put their hearts into their game. Why deride something when it's just not for you? but you did just this

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

Because you haven't even played them.

The Lo-fi Ping Pong game was needlessly difficult considering they had advertised that it was meant to be chill and enjoyable.

1 year ago

I don't disagree with you, but Embr was already bundled a few months ago. Same with Just Die Already last month.

1 year ago

Oh, I didn't see Embr, cheers on the heads up.

1 year ago

Own SpongeBob and CC on Steam.

And Planet Zoo just another DLC simulator.

My first skip in months.

1 year ago

The Origin key is a bummer and Planet Zoo could´ve come with at least one of the DLCs, but its still an allright bundle in my book.

Claimed ✅

1 year ago

Gotta love the hate for SEA (and other region locked countries) AGAIN despite paying the same price as those with RoW keys. (Which in terms of money value is even more expensive for us).

Some games interest me, most don't. Bundle is crap because friends that like the game I don't want can't activate my keys for them.

1 year ago

That is a valid complaint and one I have to contend with in SEA also.

1 year ago

Welcome to SA every bundle struggle. If you think about it, is actually simple and quite funny: developers just fuck themselves.

1 year ago

We lub you

1 year ago

Insta Nope.

1 year ago

planet zoo was long enough on my wishlist. i´m sure its totaly worth to get it at least on group buys^^ with over 90% discount

1 year ago

sigh... oh HB why do you tease us and then let us down so many times

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.