Still a bit expensive but a good deal, the best racing games out there. Forza Horizon 3 will be delisted soon, so last chance to get it

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-pt/p/pacote-de-ultimate-editions-para-forza-horizon-4-e-forza-horizon-3/9pf3f4cc0vlg?cid=msft_web_collection&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Agreed. I been waiting for a deal sub 30 for Horizon 3 with all the dlc, and now it's being delisted, might never get to play this game :(

3 years ago

I would be surprised if FH3 is not included in next month's games with gold. So, in case you are playing on the Xbox...

3 years ago

Nope, I'm PC only my friend ;)

3 years ago

Oh well. Depending on where you are from, you might just stay below 30 €. In Germany, Ultimate Edition is 24 € and extension package with both content DLCs is 10,50 €.
The US seem to be cheaper, 20 $ and 10$.

3 years ago

i played those games so much, even pre ordered fh4 ultimate edition

3 years ago

One of the, if not the best game of the generation (FH4). FH3 is also awesome

3 years ago*

emmm sucks :/ i have 4$ on my store wallet only and forza 3 is 9$

3 years ago

i think the real deal is that Forza Horizon 3 and 3 Ultimate are on end of life sale, for 10$ and 20$ respectively

3 years ago

They are not worth it without their DLCS.

3 years ago

Definitely worth it. The only part of the game that I didn't really enjoy fully was the Hot Wheels DLC. The rest is fantastic.

3 years ago

The Hot Wheels DLC was awesome!

3 years ago

Its still a bit expensive. If it was at 40 euro it would be an instant buy. But 60 euro its a BIG NO.

3 years ago

i have to agree. 40 euros were more then fair.

3 years ago

59.49€ for old games this is very expensive

3 years ago

My friend went to VPN-check some prices, and he said Argentina, China, Turkey, Brazil were cheaper than Ukraine, Russia, Philippines and Kazakhstan.

3 years ago

3 years ago

I spent tons of hours in FH4 via Game pass subscription and its astonishingly amazing racing game but that price its too much.

3 years ago

great game. but overpriced as fck.
i will wait for forza steam edition. someday someday

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

I think I'll be doing the same.

3 years ago

For those without an Xbox, would this work via Xbox Live for PC

3 years ago

yea i think

3 years ago

Just see if it is a Play Anywhere title, then yes.

3 years ago

it does work from microsoft store, I own both of the ultimate editions and am gaming on pc :)

3 years ago

Thanks everyone, will get just Forza 3...& wait for 4 to reach its end also

3 years ago*

I have the Blizzard Mountain & Hot Wheels dlc, but not any of the car dlcs for Forza horizon 3.
Prolly this is my last chance to get the cars since it's going to be delisted. Is it safe to skip them?
Any suggestion of a car pack worth to consider?

3 years ago

Forgot which one it was but get the one with the Aston Martin Vulcan. It's deadly.

3 years ago

It's in "The Smoking Tire Car Pack" DLC.
Thanks a lot!

3 years ago*

There's someone here who lives in Turkey?

I would ask someone to buy it for me Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass gift ! I pay on paypal or revolut!

3 years ago

Both paypal and revolut not available in Turkey fyi. We had paypal in past officially then government forced them to shut down :-|

3 years ago

When you buy a gift it saids gifts have to be redeemed in the country (I'm in Brazil).

3 years ago

I know. I use xbox mobile app in other region to activate

3 years ago

One more question please: Cn someone help confirm Ultimate also includes the all the 'non-Car Pass car packs' (Porsche, Mountain dew, Hoonigan etc)

3 years ago

I've read it on the Forza subreddit, that those packs are not included.

3 years ago

can i buy it with vpn and activate it via vpn? Does it bannable? I could be on tour/vacation etc

3 years ago

Ugh... I dunno. I really want 3 and it's prob cheaper overall to buy both 3+4 in a bundle. If it was just a tad cheaper by $10, I would'nt hestitate. The ultimate editions don't include car packs either.

Plus, I've already played a bit of 4 with free gamepass.

3 years ago*

FH3 Ultimate includes all car packs but Porsche Pack.
Also, doesn't include content dlc such as the Blizzard mountain and the Hot Wheels one.

3 years ago*

Oh really, the bundled 3+4 says both those dlc are included, one point towards 3+4 over just 3 then.

3 years ago

Correct but only for this bundle. The single ultimate edition for the 3rd doesn't have them, so people be careful what you buy!

Frankly I don't like how they did this sale... Basically, they screw up all of us who got the main game + expansion dlc and not having any of the car packs... Also, what if we don't want the FH4? It's not going to be delisted until next year (maybe). Why the heck do we have to pay for that too if we want to get the most out of FH3?!
Hey Turn 10 why don't you just make an ultimate bundle only for the 3rd + all the missing DLC and say goodbye with the best possible way... (suckers!)

3 years ago*

This is the reason I've decided to just wait for Forza 4 to go on its own sale. Why pay $20 for a fake ultimate version?

3 years ago

FH3 and all DLC is 20$ right now. Just by the vanilla game and the DLC pack, 10$ each.

3 years ago

Not all DLC, if you go that route it lacks the car packs. Anyway, it's the cheapest way to get at least the main game and the 2 expansions. Like I said in my previous post I don't like the way they did this sale. It appears like a final attempt to milk their customers before it goes poof in the void. The irony is that I previously bought individually the 2 expansions cheaper...

3 years ago*

you're right not the car packs.my bad

3 years ago

It's ok, the whole dlc thing is such a mess...

3 years ago

You know what really grinds my gears? A game released in 2016 already being delisted. What the hell, game publishers. You're really gonna spend all that money to make your games and have them have a best-by date of only four years? On another note, I played the Horizon 3 demo and it just doesn't feel as good to play as Horizon 4 (which I played through game pass). I can't exactly put my finger on why, but the graphics aren't as good, and especially the handling isn't as refined. Even the controller rumble, which I think Horizon 4 is the game that makes the best use of, ever, feels very imprecise in comparison in Horizon 3. Overall, the discount they're giving is not enough, especially because you get only like a third of the game without the dlcs. If it were cheaper and on Steam, I'd consider getting it before it gets delisted. As it stands, though, hard pass.

3 years ago

It sort of has nothing to do with devs and everything to do with car licensing - probably, I've heard this thrown around. The GRID franchise is the same, some previous titles for example Grid 2 are unavailable for sale anymore on steam - you have to buy the newer titles like GRID 2019.

Ofc 3 isn't going to be as good in technical/graphic advances than 4, it's unfair to compare, the main difference for me to get 3 as well is the Australian setting anyways. I also do think it's highly overpriced even with the discount, it being not on Steam doesn't matter for me though.

3 years ago*

Oh yeah, I understand the licensing issues. But four years? Might as well use Kevin Macleod music and fake cars. It's just not worth it.

3 years ago

Because that kind of companies (another and prolly worst example is Activision) have the "fast food" philosophy.
I prefer to call them as "video game factories"... It's all about money grabbing and customer milking by selling licensed products that have an expiration date, shitloads of DLC and microtransactions.
This might sound harsh to you, but that's one of the reasons I mostly prefer to spend my money on soulful little gems from indie developers.

3 years ago*

You're absolutely right. The reality is harsh.

3 years ago

FH4 is better in every single way. The grahpics, physics, other mechanics, the UI (jeez FH3 UI is awful). I still like FH3 though, especially the Hot Wheels expansion.

3 years ago

Ok what if i buy F3D+F4D on any site, for example CD-KEYS(for cheaper price ofc) and use VPN but on PC(which is not disallowed) just to play game on WIN10? Will my account get banned? I know about console bans using VPN when using market by VPN, but what about windows and PC?

3 years ago

A lot of people cheat for cheaper pirce !I've never heard of bann anyone for this!

Isn't there anyone from Turkey? I want Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass ~3.45 euro.. i pay more steam walett or paypal or revolut...

3 years ago

Bought the Forza Horizon 3 & 4 Ultimate Pack (don't own an XBox One right now, but keeping an eye out for a used one on the cheap), wondering if I want to buy any of the unowned items listed here.

View attached image.
3 years ago

The store is buggy, so a few stuff you already own have the option to be bought again. (Expansion Pass, Playseat and Rockstar Energy Car Packs)
Car Horns, Tokens and the Treasure Map DLCs should be skipped.

As for the Mountain Dew and Porsche Car Packs, it's personal preference if you like the cars included or not. What you should consider buying is the Hoonigan Pack, because a few achievements are locked behind it.

3 years ago

I have the Car Pass but Playseat, Rockstar and Logitec shows up as not own on the store for me. In fact I was considering buying Utimate on another account but the content and purchase options are so convoluted for FH3 that I just get pissed off trying to figure it out.

3 years ago*

Yes it's awful, it doesn't even show up as purchased in-game, but you can still use the cars of those packs.

3 years ago

Thanks

3 years ago

Fuck ms.... This its all DLC pack for Forza Horizon 3 but ms dont put back on store :(

https://www.microsoft.com/hu-hu/p/fh3-platinum-plus-expansions-bundle/9n3rzqgc6k10?cid=msft_web_chart&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.