Price: $17.09 / 17.09€ (17.99 - 5% with code WISHLIST5)
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/frostpunk

Price: 15.81€ / $17.99 (15.81 is converted from USD to EUR, the rate may vary slightly based on your credit card. This is a historic low price.)
https://www.chrono.gg/
(ENDED!)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/323190/Frostpunk/

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What do you think of this deal?

View Results
Very tempting! I will/may go for it.
I'll wait for a lower price.
Not interested.

Tempting but I see they don't do refunds except special cases, so I'll be passing.

5 years ago

That's true.

5 years ago

Pretty sure I won't need a refund for this game, but I have such a huge game backlog it would probably stay untouched or the other games will...might aswell buy it at a cheaper price later on xD

5 years ago

Agreed.

5 years ago

I remember there being a 50% off steam coupon before for owners of a 11bit game. Maybe it'll be lower by Summer sales, Fanatical has a sale now for Frostpunk too 43%? off with the wishlist coupon.

5 years ago*

Yes i pick it with that coupon XD

5 years ago

Yeah. Different sites have different original pricing though, so a higher percentage discount doesn't always mean cheaper. -It is a little bit cheaper on Fanatical though - isthereanydeal.com mistakenly showed the price at 15.81€. That's the price converted from USD to EUR, but the site has the same price in both currencies.

Scratch that. it's cheapest when converted to EUR from chrono.gg and when using USD it's slightly cheaper on Fanatical.

5 years ago*

I was not sure if it a historical lowest, on steam already was at 40% off on Feb 4th (17.99 USD) , but probably is a new lowest in EUR

https://steamdb.info/app/323190/

5 years ago

Yeah, isthereanydeal.com showed the wrong price - 15.81€ (which would have been a historical low), but that's converted from USD to EUR, but it has the same price in both currencies.

Scratch that. it's cheapest when converted to EUR from chrono.gg and when using USD it's slightly cheaper on Fanatical.

5 years ago*

Pretty sure it will be in Humble Monthly sooner or later. If you not planning to play it right now then better to wait.

5 years ago

True, it does seem like a Humble Monthly sort of game. Thanks Frosttpunk :D

5 years ago

15.81€ is the price converted from USD. But it's actually THE historical low in euros, since on chrono gg we use the conversion rate.
So actually, for euros buyers it's better to buy it on chrono than on Fanatical

5 years ago

Sigh, I should stop posting stuff when I haven't taken my ADD medication (I'm temporarily cutting it out)... That's what I was initially thinking, but since my brain isn't working I somehow took a post from chrono.gg support where they said they only charge in USD and interpreted that as "same price for both currencies" 😆

SO, it's cheapest on chrono.gg if you're using EUR and cheapest on Fanatical if you're using USD. Did I finally get it right?

5 years ago

No problem, that's like teamwork ^^ And yes you're right this time :)
And btw Im still hesitating to buy the game with that nice euro price. But it will be in a good bundle sooner or later so still don't know.

5 years ago

Good job, team! 😁 Yeah, I'm holding off until there's a better deal myself. Would indeed be great to get it in a bundle!

5 years ago

Strange to see the price is so high in other regions. Here is South Africa, the normal price has been, from the beginning, $12.50.
I bought it on special for $7.38

5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by LeetPete.