You can get Shadow Warrior 2 for 90% off on Fanatical (3.69€). Use your 5% off coupon, if you have one.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/shadow-warrior-2

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Holy smokes, so that's where those Shadow Warrior 2 giveaways are coming from. I was tempted to buy it on steam for 9.24€ but was in quite a dilemma because that's pricey considering I already have the game on GOG which they gave out there for free, but at the same time I don't like playing off-steam.

This solves that dilemma, I'm buying it on fanatical so I can play it on glorious steam and forget about it on GOG. Thanks for the heads up <3

4 years ago

Check your email for a 5% off coupon before buying, I got one today.

4 years ago

Thanks, I'll add it to the topic.

4 years ago

Yup, I remembered and used it for this purchase, but thanks. Got another 5% coupon for making this purchase too.

4 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, DrPower!

But also thanks for your post, ChibiCthulhu. I was about to buy the game and haven't thought of my GOG account where I already have the game. :)

4 years ago

But..but... if it's not on steam it doesn't even count!

4 years ago

What giveaways?

4 years ago

I think most SW2 giveaways I've seen were group and whitelist so I guess that's why you haven't seen them.

4 years ago

And here I thought everybody have got it for free on GOG, a while ago.

4 years ago

Is it possible to upgrade to the Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe Edition if you redeem the base game? I'm not sure if it's a "complete your collection" bundle or if (as usual with Devolver) the only way to get the Deluxe extras (3 DLCs) is to buy the Deluxe bundle.

EDIT:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/324800/discussions/0/341537388321218427/
and
https://steamcommunity.com/app/324800/discussions/0/305509857561071203/
and
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1755/Shadow_Warrior_2_Deluxe_Upgrade/

TLDR; There's an upgrade, but it's a bit hidden and it's better to get it before you play the game because you might have to restart your game (since you can't use Deluxe stuff on an already existing character created on the base-only game).

4 years ago*

thank you.

4 years ago

Isn't it the same price if we owned the base game for purchasing either "Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe Edition" or just "Deluxe Upgrade"?

4 years ago

I'm not sure if I understand your question... If you buy the base game from Fanatical and the upgrade to Deluxe on Steam everything would cost 3,69 + 2,62 = 6,31 euros (not counting the -5% Fanatical coupon if you have it). The base game is 9,24 euros on Steam right now and the Deluxe bundle is 11,86 euros.

If you already own the Shadow Warrior 2 you can't buy the Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe for yourself, only as a gift for someone else. It's not a "complete your collection" bundle. This happens with quite a few games from Devolver (Gods Will Be Watching and Titan Souls come to mind).

I hope that I have answered your question :)

4 years ago

Yeah, you're absolutely right!!! Darn!!! This kind of bundle thing is killing me!!! I'd been fooled a couple of times (One is Automobilista Ultimate Bundle). Thanks to God there isn't any story mission content in them. And how did you find the webpage of "Deluxe Upgrade"? Incredible! 🤣

4 years ago*

I checked the Steam discussions to be sure about not being able to upgrade to the deluxe version and thankfully I found one where one person pointed to the deluxe upgrade, which is not advertised anywhere on the store page.

I guess you can also find it if you dig a bit into steamdb, but I didn't thought of doing that. I should check if there are upgrades for Gods Will Be Watching and Titan Souls,,,

4 years ago

tempted to buy it for giveaways cards 💰

4 years ago

Awesome!

4 years ago

$3.98 on GameBillet

4 years ago

The coupon isn't working, because it is required to make a purchase for at least 6.5$

4 years ago

Just purchased and it worked for me.

4 years ago

You should have received another generic coupon for Christmas that should work. It's the coupons you receive from a purchase ("Here is a coupon for your next Fanatical order" e-mails) that have the $6.5 limitation, I think. I got mine in an email ("Merry Xmas to all our email subscribers! Here's a small treat for you") and it worked fine (I saved a few cents only but whatever).

EDIT: What alphabetsoup said below and I didn't read

4 years ago

The 5% off coupon received through email doesn't have a minimum purchase amount.

Only the 5% off coupon from a previous purchase has the minimum spend.

4 years ago

It was free on Gog ,now we're should pay for it ? I think not .

4 years ago

thanks for the heads up. went ahead and bought it.

4 years ago

The game is back at the same price

2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up!

2 years ago

You're welcome :)

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.