BundleFest (May 2022)

23 May 2022 - 30 May 2022

Fanatical Blog announcement

Coupons:

Get the latest Fanatical coupons

You'll receive a 5% coupon on your next order with every bundle purchase.

You can use the coupons available via the Student discount.

📆 Friday May 27th

Launch Bundle SG Barter.vg Start / End USD EUR GBP Notes
1 Killer Bundle 22 SG Barter.vg 27 May - 30 Jun $4.99 / $6.99 €5.59 / €7.85 £4.75 / £6.65 New Bundle

📆 Thursday May 26th

1 Best of Elite VR - Build Your Own Bundle SG Barter.vg 26 May - 30 Jun $4.99 / $7.99 / $9.99 / $13.99 €5.59 / €8.95 / €11.19 / €15.75 £4.79 / £7.65 / £9.59 / £13.39 Old bundle with with new additions & removals. Pick 3/5/7/10
2 Epic Quests Mystery Bundle SG Barter.vg 26 May - 17 Jun $2.99 €3.39 £2.89 Lootbox; 3 random games
3 Grey Alien Games Bundle SG Barter.vg 26 May - 26 Jun $1.00 / $3.99 / $6.99 €1.05 / €4.49 / €7.79 £0.95 / £3.79 / £6.69 Old Bundle, same price and content
4 RPG Game Builder Assets Kit - - 26 May - 23 Jun $1.00 / $10.00 / $13.00 €1.15 / €11.35 / €14.80 £0.95 / £9.65 / £12.60 Old Bundle, non-Steam

📆 Wednesday May 25th

1 Build Your Own Headliner Bundle SG Barter.vg 25 May - 29 Jun $4.99 / $7.99 / $9.99 €5.59 / €8.95 / €11.19 £4.79 / £7.65 / £9.59 New Bundle. Pick 3/5/7

📆 Tuesday May 24th

1 Diamond Collection Build Your Own Bundle SG Barter.vg 24 May - 30 Jun $14.99 / $18.99 / $21.99 / $39.99 €15.99 / €19.99 / €23.49 / €42.79 £13.49 / £16.99 / £19.99 / £35.99 New 💰 Bundle. Pick 3/4/5/10
2 Batman: Arkham Collection SG Barter.vg 24 May - 29 May $8.39 €8.39 £6.99 Store deal (it's not a bundle). Same price and content as the Batman Arkham Pack Star Deal. Corresponds to this store bundle
3 XCOM: Ultimate Collection - Barter.vg 24 May - 28 May $14.89 €13.19 £10.49 Store deal (it's not a bundle). Corresponds to this store bundle.
4 BioShock: The Collection - Barter.vg 24 May - 28 May $? €10.79 £? Store deal (it's not a bundle). Delivered as a single key. Corresponds to this store package.
5 Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - Barter.vg 24 May - 28 May $? €13.79 £? Store deal (it's not a bundle). Delivered as a single key. Corresponds to this store package.

📆 Monday May 23rd

1 KingSlayer Bundle SG Barter.vg 23 May - 27 Jun $5.99 / $9.99 €5.49 / €9.49 £4.75 / £7.99 New Bundle
2 Spirit Hunter Double Pack See chart below Barter.vg 23 May - 07 Jun $6.99 €5.85 £4.59 Store deal (it's not a bundle)
3 Tomb Raider Pack See chart below Barter.vg 23 May - 07 Jun $19.99 €19.99 £15.49 Store deal (it's not a bundle)
4 War Games Triple Pack See chart below Barter.vg 23 May - 07 Jun $5.99 €5.99 £5.09 Store deal (it's not a bundle).

Spirit Hunter Double Pack - 6.99 USD | 5.85 EUR | 4.59 GBP | 7.95 CAD | 9.75 AUD | 615 RUB | 720 JPY

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Spirit Hunter: NG 94% of 114 - 🏆 7.50 CV app/1100430 W 0* $49.99
Spirit Hunter: Death Mark 86% of 181 - 🏆 7.50 CV app/980830 W 2 $49.99

Retail:

• $99.98

CV:

Tomb Raider Pack - 19.99 USD | 19.99 EUR | 15.49 GBP | 24.99 CAD | 29.99 AUD | 1770 RUB | 2529 JPY

Tomb Raider GOTY 2020 (Key-Only ROW) No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 0 CV sub/470203 0 $ -
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 4.50 CV sub/90033 0* $29.99
Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Key-Only ROW) No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 0 CV sub/404119 0* $ -

Note:

"Tomb Raider GOTY 2020 (Key-Only ROW)" (sub/470203) and "Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Key-Only ROW)" (sub/404119) are packages not sold on the Steam store and thus cannot be given away as such on SG. Instead, you can use the base games to create giveaways, namely Tomb Raider (app/203160/) and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (app/750920/).
"Tomb Raider GOTY Edition (ROW)" (sub/49783) which is available on SG CANNOT BE USED since it contains apps that are not included in the key delivered through this bundle.

Retail:

• $?

CV:

• ?

War Games Triple Pack - 5.99 USD | 5.99 EUR | 5.09 GBP | 7.99 CAD | 9.29 AUD | 527 RUB | 754 JPY

Act of Aggression 63% of 2181 🏆 4.50 CV app/318020 W 1 $29.99
Wargame: AirLand Battle 87% of 3349 - 3.00 CV app/222750 W L 0* $19.99
Wargame: European Escalation 75% of 2265 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/58610 W M L 2 $9.99

Retail:

• $59.97

CV:

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced to high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Archive of all similar events

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

another overpriced bundle. not worth that money

1 year ago

agreed, 4.67€ or even 4.08€ per game is too expensive for this lineup (even with the 2€ coupon)

1 year ago

+1. I am thinking about getting one game!

1 year ago

how you need to buy 3 minimum

1 year ago

1 year ago

Thanks, I was lucky and found the game i was looking for in a split!

1 year ago

Not a great second day either imo, and as I look over the offers available, some of these are just packs they'd usually have available any time of the year, such as the Bioshock collection, Batman, etc.. Feels like a poor attempt to bloat the page.

1 year ago

+1 Humble Bundle bundles are decisely better that fanatical ones

1 year ago

Diamond Collection Build Your Own Bundle, wow those prices are really high. Diamond prices.
10 games for 42,79 Euro. Expensive, very expensive.

1 year ago

Saving the money and buying real diamonds is a sensible option :)

1 year ago

Yeah, you are right. There are no diamonds in this bundle!

1 year ago

I've never played any Bioshock.
Is this a good price for that collection?

1 year ago

nope. bioshock games are cheap, were in bundle as i can remember

also infinite was free for a while

1 year ago

also infinite was free for a while

Like half a decade ago, if not before, it really shouldn't be even considered lol

1 year ago

Depends on your region. For Europe you can get the same collection almost 2€ cheaper right now.
https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/bioshock-the-collection-steam-key--1155-8

1 year ago

If you can stand Epic game store, it's reasonably priced there.

1 year ago

'reasonably priced' indeed!
Thanks for the tip!

1 year ago

Disappointment on the rise.

1 year ago

rebundles, leftovers, no clear theme "Headliner"

1 year ago

Do you ever wish you could mix and match games from different bundles?

I have games that interest me across all the bundles, but there's not enough individually in each one to really be worth it.

1 year ago

Big oof today, just 2 rebundles and totally unexpected from Fanatical - another gambling scheme.

1 year ago

thrash day

1 year ago

Even with the bad bundle fests of the past, I've been able to find one or two days with enough for me to buy. This round has easily been the worst bundle fest so far and it's not really looking up

1 year ago

todays killer bundle is sheit so much :O

1 year ago

Do these bundles normally vanish when the BundleFest is over?

1 year ago

No, each of them has a specific end date (see chart in OP, or the SG thread associated to each bundle) that is taken directly from the Fanatical API (since it's not usually visible on the bundle page). They sometimes extend them or end them sooner, and with popular bundles it can happen that they run out of stock after a couple of days, but usually the end dates listed there are correct enough.

1 year ago

Thank you for explaining! I didn't know that ^^

1 year ago

Worst Bundle-Fest I can remember... I did not buy any bundle.

1 year ago

Thank you, fanatical!

This bundlefest made my wallet happy 🤓

1 year ago

so, it says to day 30, so no more bundles...this is the end..?? pretty sad..xD

1 year ago

According to the blog announcement:

Throughout this week, starting on the 23rd until the 27th, we'll release at least a bundle a day for all of your bundle needs!

I'm not sure if they changed the ending date (sensualshakti can confirm where she saw the end date).

Overall, they had a few nice games here and there but bundle-wise there was nothing impressive like in past Bundlefests. It's still a great oportunity for people who is new to Steam or bundles, though.

1 year ago

oh then could be...ive read in the post 23-30..

well at least some of the games were nice but overall a bit bad bundlefest..

1 year ago

at least my wallet is safe this time,
thanks for this thread as it made easier for me to handle what's going on

1 year ago

Mine is safe, too.

1 year ago

+1 My wallet is safe!!!

1 year ago

I prefer great deals I can't resist over keeping my money. :p
But sadly Fanatical failed to provide their part.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Its really sad how things getting worst and worst where are those days when you could buy bundle for 1 cent from hb, not like these days its rebundled games with higher and higher price i really miss old steam sales and old bundles before was everything much better

1 year ago

I personally think that the earlier race to the bottom would have not been good either for developers nor for gamers in the long run. What people think as acceptable price for a product got a solid hit. It is hard to keep on making (good) games when nobody is willing to pay anything more than cents for them. One way to think about is to ask from oneself: how much would you require as payment for your own work?

1 year ago

I mean i get it what you trying to say but my point was before you could buy better bundles for better prices thats all and no i wasnt try to say people dont pay more than cent for bundle so thats why i still thinking before it was much better like old steam sales 10 years ago than these days and thats it thats my whole point

1 year ago

Aye, things have somewhat changed. I partially miss the older Steam sales, though hunting for flash sales was also stressful. Cannot say that much about change in quality as I feel both ages have had bundles with great games. Average bundle cost has likely increased but I consider that a plus. I still can buy good/great games for couple dollars per item. I don't think that is a lot for hours of entertainment. All this and not even counting Epic Store here that keeps pushing more free games than I have even chance to try.

What I miss is less hassle with region restrictions and sale events that had actual content. Also, properly working stores. :p Just couple minutes ago I tried to buy games as gift in Origin. Oh boy was that made hard since last time. EA really, really hates getting money from customers, it seems.

1 year ago

I remember brick and mortar times when customers would pay 100 bucks in 2022 money for a single game without a further thought.
Transition to online distribution has led to a situation where you'd get AAA for under five bucks if released a few years earlier.

Counting in 50% inflation over the last decade in Europe(I don't believe government propaganda) I don't think prices became worse.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.