Edit - 08/04/2021

I have to put the Embassy of Hell on an indefinite hiatus. My current circumstances don't allow me to continue streaming with even the bare minimum for what would amount to quality. Reason? Mostly the new ISP I got, courtesy of my landlord. Could I switch it? Get another? Yes, and No. The pandemic has left me with very little financial leeway. Before I could make any changes I first need to stabilize my current circumstances. Sadly, this is a low priority as far as short term problems are concerned.
What am I planning to do? For now - hunker down. Once I weathered the storm I'll get back to streaming. When? Who knows... Could be a few months. Could be a year. I'll be back to it, though. It's been way too fun to abandon altogether. :)
Sorry to all the people who've been coming to my channel regularly. I enjoyed your company on my excursions into gameland. It's a shame I have to put it on hold.

I'll see you around! And when it's all better I'll open again the doors to the Embassy of Hell. Hail Satan!

• GoryGreGory

Hello, SteamGifts! You probably don't know me, so lets change that. :)

I've been an introvert for as long as I can remember. As some of you can tell it comes with it's own set of challenges in life. Video games were a great help in dealing with that by providing me with much needed escapism. They have given me a lot fun moments, a place to hide, time to grow, and beautiful stories. So many beautiful stories.
As time moved on I started to break out of my shell. I found friends, confidence in myself, my own philosophy of life, and even more stories to appreciate. Whether it was books, movies, comics, tv series or video games I was drawn to anything that could excite me, or move me, and I never held greater pleasure as when I could share my thoughts on the topic.
Lately I've been watching with envy how the world changes into one where just sharing your experiences with culture is sought out entertainment, but I always lacked the courage and the drive to try it myself. Can't have it like that forever thou. I decided to challenge myself yet again.

I'm starting my stream when Cyberpunk launches at 12AM GMT. No time like the present. I'll begin with an 18 hour session with a break every 3 hours. Followed by a LONG sleep to resume it on Friday 12PM GMT for just 12 hours with breaks. After that we will see. I have a lot of free time ahead of me (thank you Covid), so you can expect to see more.
During the breaks I'm going to be giving links to some invite only giveaways. Come for the gibs, but stay for the fun. ;)

If you are planning to watch a Cyberpunk stream anyway, come check out my game. I'm thinking of playing a nomad Netrunner who specializes with close combat and stealth. I'll try not to use guns unless the plot forces me to (hope not).
So, please come say "Hi!". Even for a moment.

What do I have planed for the long term? I want to finish one full playthrough of Cyberpunk 2077 before switching to other games. Games that have a purpose of telling a story through gameplay. Think Braid, Inside, Bastion & Transistor & Pyre & Hades (thank you Supergiant Games!), Life is Strange, Telltale Games, Kentucky Route Zero, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Journey, SOMA, Oxenfree... and many more great games that are there not just for fun gameplay. So mainly adventure games, some dash of horror and not-to-grindy-RPG. Also talking. I'm an open book. Any question about me, or my hobbies, favorite book&movies. Any advice you want, that I can give. Any complaint you want to make just for complaining sake. Sometimes we just want to be heard. Anything twitch won't ban me for, please. ;)

TL;DR (by way of Inigo Montoya's style of networking)
Hello! My name is GoryGreGory. I'm starting a streaming channel called One Hell of a Story. Come check it out, for there are gibs.

Wake up samurai. We've got a city to burn.

Some giveaways:
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/wQZ4s/redout-enhanced-edition
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/qkTki/moon-hunters
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/3S4s7/battle-chasers-nightwar
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/9mDPr/boundless
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/vPqCf/earthlock

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Maybe I'm too tired, but I think the stream link's missing? Anyway, good luck with your streams, it's great to see you challenging yourself the way you are!

3 years ago

Thanks, i will be playing too, but, good look on Stream!

3 years ago

Bump, and hope you enjoy your Cyberpunk 2077 marathon.

3 years ago

Sorry, but I have a night. Have a nice stream.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

Good luck with the stream and followers =)

3 years ago

bump

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

3 years ago

Watching your stream rn. Followed you as well :D
Recommend you trying to interact with your chat more often

3 years ago

Bump, and thanks. Best of luck with the streaming.

3 years ago

Bump and good luck!

3 years ago

Bump

3 years ago

thanks bump

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

bump!

3 years ago

BUMP

3 years ago

Thank Bump!

3 years ago

Bump enjoy the game and good luck with your stream

3 years ago

Thank you

3 years ago

Thanks for the giveaways, and good luck with the stream

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

Wow. Good luck with that marathon stream. And congrats on your new streaming pursuit. You've got a great lineup of same selected.

3 years ago

Bump

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

good luck on your streaming experience! :)

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.