Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Yup, it's 404 for me as well. An un-buyable deal.

5 years ago

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/insurgency

SAVE AN EXTRA 10% OFF EVERY STAR DEAL THIS WEEK
Code: FA-STARDEALS
Voucher expires 6th August 2018

5 years ago*

new thing
FANATICAL ASSISTANT BROWSER EXTENSION
https://www.fanatical.com/en/assistant

5 years ago

A browser extension for deals? No, thanks.

5 years ago

Updated. I guess most people here own this game already.

Best of Star Deals Week Day 1. Very Positive FPS game. Bundled 8 times, and was available for 1 cent.

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2017-11-24. Lowest historical if you discount the price glitch above. If you don't own the game, it's a reasonable price to pick it up without much damage if the game gets rebundled later.

5 years ago*

probably u want to add info about 10% coupon ^^

5 years ago

Added. It requires the extension, though.

5 years ago

Pssst clicking on the game title leads me to fanatical and not the store page.

EDIT
*the steam store page I mean XD

5 years ago

Thanks. I'm really out of it lately.

5 years ago

No worries, everyone needs to catch a break sometimes and with all those deals going on you've been soldiering through!

5 years ago

Sold out - Sorry, this product is temporarily unavailable.

5 years ago

yeap, i see the same ^^
looks ok now

5 years ago

nvm, i think is arkham knight lmao...

5 years ago

Seems to be Origins.

5 years ago

Recycled deal, recycled descriptions. XD

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2018-06-13. Very Positive Action Open World featuring Batman. Pack is bundled 5 times, based game bundled many times.

Lowest historical, saving at least $10 compared to buying the game and DLCs separately. However, this deal is not as good as Batman Bundle. Since Fanatical has recycle the Batman bundle several times, hopefully, they will do so again sometime in the future.

Last time, Fanatical removed the 3 DLCs (other than the season pass) on the second day of sale. Hopefully all DLCs are included this time around.

5 years ago*

Updated. Yay for recycled descriptions.

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2018-06-18. Very Positive DC heroes games. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical, and is a continuation of the previous sale on Direct2Drive, but saves >$10 compared to all other previous sale. For a game which has just been released 8 months, this deal is a steal for fans of this franchise.

5 years ago*

"Warning: One or more titles in this package use 3rd-party DRM (Denuvo Anti-tamper)"

I know Denuvo tends to split people in camps but it sure is nice seeing that in bright red. Hooray for Enhanced Steam XD

5 years ago

5 years ago

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

5 years ago

RepeaaaatZ

5 years ago

It's Best of Star Deal week, so everything here will be repeats ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 years ago

Yeah, but we would like some new interesting deals, not still same deals over and over :)

5 years ago

wait, no gif?

5 years ago

Gifts are when am on pc :P

5 years ago

on pc now, fixed

View attached image.
5 years ago

The Title of this discussion needs to be edited.

5 years ago

Yes! Thanks for the correction.

5 years ago

Just wondering, is the legendary edition a goty with all the dlcs ?

5 years ago

I don't know for sure, but according to the name, it should include only 15 DLCs as listed here.

The DLCs for this game are sold in an anti-customer manner. Demon Shader pack is only available in Ultimate Pack, which contains many duplicate DLCs from Legendary edition. Darkseid is questionably excluded from Ultimate Pack

And there are Brainiac and Infinite Transforms DLCs which are sold separately, perhaps because they are too broken?

5 years ago

Legendary includes this > https://i.gyazo.com/4e2ad752867fecda998e2758f995886b.png

Brainiac DLC is just to play with Brainiac without previously completed the History Mode.

So, you have all the important things in the Legendary Edition.

5 years ago

Past Star Deal, now cheaper with coupon.

Encore of previous Star Deal on 2018-06-04. Very Positive Turn-based Strategy game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical, with a massive saving of $7.5 compared to other sale outside of Star Deal. A great deal for fans of Warhammer 4K games. Do note that the game has $40 worth of DLCs.

5 years ago*

Updated. Very tempting, but I'm probably not going to play it for a long while.

Encore of 2018-05-07 Star Deal. Mostly Positive City Building Sim game. Base game bundled 4 times, complete collection never bundled.

Lowest historical, beating the previous lowest by a dime and is 2$-3$ cheaper than regular sale price.

5 years ago*

Single or multiple keys, anyone know?

5 years ago

from OP

Single key for base game and all DLCs

5 years ago

Hey, I get to make one of those "I just woke up!" disclaimers! :)
Thanks, Mihey!

5 years ago

Kalypso DRM for Tropico 5, otherwise it might've been an insta buy for me, but I'm not a fan of additional launcher crap. I don't know, I'm undecided. It's not entirely a dealbreaker but my backlog is big enough as is, and this deal just might return some other day or some other site.

5 years ago

5 years ago

Updated. Nice deal.

Encore of 2018-05-22 Star Deal. Two FPS games - Enemy Front has Mixed Review, Alien Rage has Mostly Positive Review. Enemy Front bundled once, while Alien Rage was bundled many times in the past.

Same lowest historical which is the previous Star Deal, now even lower if you install extension and use coupon. Good deal for player and collectors alike.

Regional restriction as posted by Fanatical:

Customers from Germany, Switzerland and Austria will receive the Low Violence version of Enemy Front and will not receive the Multiplayer Map Pack DLC

It's unclear how Fanatical handle regional restriction, but outside Germany, the green check mentions region locked for Germany only, which doesn't match the description which excludes Germany, Switzerland and Austria as well. Looking at SteamDB:

• Alien Rage Unlimited shouldn't have any region lock.
  • Enemy Front is rather complex. If we consider only package with base game, there are only WW packages. If we consider premium or preorder packages, there is one package with DE and a few with AT/DE/CH. In any case, there's no package locked to Germany only, but there is a USK package which is probably specifically created for Germany.
5 years ago*

Is enemy front worth it? Had my eyes on it for quite a while.

5 years ago

52 on Metacritic, 58 average on Steam, but hey - it's two games for a dollar :)

... though many reviews warn of horrible AI, a boring and bland story, as well as other issues

5 years ago*

The scores of Sniper Ghost Warrior 1 and 2 werent good either but i didnt think they were that bad xD

5 years ago

The review mentions that the AI is practically non-existent.

5 years ago

Yeah nice deal, I bought them for a lot more $.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Cheaper on IG. XD

Collection of 12 old Street Fighter games with Mixed Review. Never bundled before.

Currently, the same deal is running on IndieGala at historical lowest of $20.

Only recommended for fans of the series who want to have a copy in their Steam library.

There is a 10% off coupon FASTARDEALS for all Star Deals this week, but you need to install Fanatical Assitant Add-on to use it. No minimum price.

5 years ago*

I guess that means their "Best Ever Price" is no longer on par XD

5 years ago

Barely 2 months since release and it's already 50% off. That's so sad.

5 years ago

Are there any active coupons right now? I always notice them after I made a purchase.

5 years ago

Don't bother with coupon. Just go to IndieGala and buy it from there, $4 cheaper.

5 years ago

I'm not asking because of Street Fighter. I was about to buy some bundles.

5 years ago

The Assistant doesn't show any coupon except for the one listed above (only applies to Star Deals), and another one for Two Point Hospital game only.

5 years ago

Ok, thank you!

5 years ago

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/fallout-4
coupon for star deal expired

new coupon

Save an extra 10% off every game in the Summer Sale
Code:SUMMER10

5 years ago

Fallout 4 is excluded from voucher

5 years ago

lets see what price for f4 will be tomorrow in 46 hours (when star deal over and game will be in summer sale) :p

5 years ago

12% STUDENT DISCOUNT Online at Fanatical
https://fanatical.studentbeans.com/

Is Student Beans available in my country?
Yes, we currently work in over 20 countries.

Look out for Student Beans when shopping online as we may already work with brands in your country via their websites.

Alternatively, our international websites can be found here:
Austria
Australia
Belgium
Canada
Germany
Denmark
Spain
France
Ireland
Italy
Netherlands
Poland
Sweden
United States

You can use the student discounts on studentbeans.com to shop in the UK, or have UK orders delivered internationally.

5 years ago

Minimum spend $2/£2/€2/$2CAD required, cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher. Certain product exclusions apply including pre-purchases, bundles and Star Deals.

Didn't try it though.

5 years ago

Updated. Decent deal I guess.

Mixed Review Open World Apocalyptic RPG game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical for UK folks, currently cheaper on Games Planet UK for US buyers due to currency difference, at least 2 dollars cheaper compared to previous lowest. Decent deal if you would like to play the game soon in the next few weeks or months, and you don't care about the Season Pass.

5 years ago*

I didn't even remember wishlisting Fallout 4 but I won't be able to play it any time soon so I'll pass for now haha.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I probably should change it to Not Recommended due to the inane pricing of the Season Pass vs. buying GOTY

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Goty is the only way to go for Bugtesda.
I bough it for 15 EUR!

5 years ago

30% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

Gold edition is cheaper then Silver. :x

5 years ago

I think that because the definitive edition will be out in a couple of weeks, you wont be able to buy the silver edition, and if you do have a silver edition and want to upgrade to definitive edition then you will be treated as someone who only has the base game only, no discount whatsoever

5 years ago

Stupid deal which will make you bleed money in the end to buy the DLCs.

Mostly Positive Open World Action RPG game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves a dollar compared to previous lowest at GMG (voucher not counted), and $5 compared to regular sale price. However, it only includes the base game without any of the DLCs. It's better to wait for sale on the Gold version of the game to grab the game along with the expansion pass.

5 years ago*

Really unsure if it's worth to get shadow of war now since there's definitive version of it coming out that includes dlc

5 years ago

Well, it's always better to wait for the full version to get the full game with all the DLCs for maximum money saving.

5 years ago

Yea true xD

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.