Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

5 years ago

Jackbox 4 agin would be 1000x better

View attached image.
5 years ago

Updated. ITAD's pricing is totally messed up that I can't tell what were the lowest historical Looks like I accidentally clicked the wrong region unawares.

Very Positive Psychological Horror game. Never bundled before.

Should be the lowest historical (?), since ITAD's history is messed up (look at the regular price) Lowest historical and a few dime cheaper than the previous lowest on GMG, but saves a few dollars compared to regular sale price. This deal is only good for people who would like to play the game soon.

5 years ago*

Oh you ninja I was just about to post the new star deal! (And here I am, late).

I had this open a little over 30 mins ago when it was still no deal XD

5 years ago

55% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

Tempting, but I really don't know...

5 years ago

I'd suggest that you keep your money for now and wait until a price you are comfortable with. If you were a fan of the game, you would have bought it even earlier with the sales going all year round.

Mixed Review 4X Strategy game. The 6th installment of Sid Meier's Civilization series. Base game and 2 of the DLCs are bundled once in Humble Monthly.

Do note that this package does not include the later released Rise and Fall DLC, which will have to be purchased separately.

Currently on sale (?) at IndieGala for a few dime cheaper. These prices marks a new low, down $2 to $3 compared to previous lowest.

5 years ago*

Thanks. I played these games since Civ 1 on the Amiga, the price isn't the point, but I mostly hesitate because of the mixed reviews. Besides that. the DLC "Rise and Fall" isn't included in this deal.

5 years ago

I don't think the DLC will be packaged together with the rest of the game any time soon. Probably in few years, I guess.

5 years ago

I think so, too. We know, how 2k sells their games. :)

5 years ago

5 years ago

Updated. If you missed the Humble Bundle, the ongoing deal at GamePlatnet UK is more or less the best deal for this game.

Very Positive Turn Based Tactical game. Bundled once in Humble Monthly Feb 2017

Currently cheaper on GamesPlanet UK for around $11.17. Do note that the game has tons of DLCs which cost $90 MSRP, slashed down by half during sale.

5 years ago*

5 years ago

Updated.

Very Positive Local Multiplayer Party Game. Bundled 3 times

Same as previous historical lowest on July 21, 2018 as a regular deal. If you missed the recent bundle on Humble Bundle, this is the lowest price for this game from retailers.

5 years ago*

and here we go another set of re-stardeals coming?

View attached image.
5 years ago

yes

View attached image.
5 years ago

very tempting

View attached image.
5 years ago

5 years ago

And the Star Deal for the next 2 (3?) days will be the next installments in the series...

Very Positive Local Multiplayer Party Game. Bundled twice.

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2018-06-11, and equal to lowest historical. Part of series of Star Deals leading to the release of The Jackbox Party Pack 5. If you missed the recent bundle on Humble Bundle, this is the lowest price for this game from retailers.

5 years ago*

5 years ago

Are we surprised? :P

5 years ago

ok ok and then 4 ok ok

5 years ago

ok ok and then 5 ok ok :3

5 years ago

nok nok nok :D

its like AC, recycling still same thing

5 years ago

Updated by mostly recycling yesterday's text, like the deal itself.

Very Positive Local Multiplayer Party Game. Bundled once.

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2018-04-20, and equal to lowest historical. Part of series of Star Deals leading to the release of The Jackbox Party Pack 5. If you missed the recent bundle on Humble Bundle, this is the lowest price for this game from retailers.

5 years ago*

5 years ago

Copy pasta.

Very Positive Local Multiplayer Party Game. Never bundled before.

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2018-03-22 and 2018-08-12, and equal to lowest historical. Part of series of Star Deals leading to the release of The Jackbox Party Pack 5. If you missed the recent bundle on Humble Bundle, this is the lowest price for this game from retailers.

5 years ago*

Will tomorrow be a bundle of all the above? XD

5 years ago

Probably not, but the 5th one.

These will probably be bundled next year, I guess?

5 years ago

5th part with 15% discount :)

"star deal" xD

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Bump

(Book of Demons)

Very Positive Dungeon Crawler Hack & Slash game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves $1 compared to previous lowest.

(The Escapists 2)

Mostly Positive Strategy game. Bundled once in Humble Monthly August 2018.

Lowest historical and saves more than $1 compared to recent sales prices.

5 years ago*

Origin Bundle just released if someone wants to make a thread with a nifty table for it. ;)

5 years ago

Sadly, Book of Demons is cheaper on Steam for me at 40% on local price than the 45% on Fanatical. I actually never did get to see a stream of Book of Demons not sure how it actually plays but on Steam its very Diablo-like instead with a card inventory system. I've also Wishlisted it since 2016.

5 years ago

Book of Demons is a great game that's easily worth full price. If you have an interest in the game it's definitely worth grabbing it in the new Star Deal.

5 years ago

What intrigues me more is they have this Book of Demons to Supporter's Pack Upgrade Bundle for awhile but I have not heard of any upcoming games and Book of Demons is their only work on Steam which is still in EA. In which has not fallen to 50% discount even on Steam. The Support Pack cost $55 local price so what you are paying for is unknown and unforseeable for the future. That's a rather odd deal unless I miss something.
Curious Regards, Cruse~

5 years ago

There's nothing odd at all about it. The supporter pack is exactly what the name of the pack suggests, to show support to the dev team. Consider it a tip and if you show support then you get anything that may come from them in the future as a bonus for showing support. They are still working on Book Of Demons and probably won't be starting anything new for awhile.

5 years ago

Out of curiosity, are you able to refund the supporter pack if the devs released Book of Demons from EA and decided to call it a day? Since its Steam and not Kickstarters, I guess users can request a refund if such an event happens. I have seen Coffee for Coding from Thea, Secrets of Grindea, Through the Mist and Sky but they were not as expensive as this which is literally empty promises of future product while others were simply monetary support with no content. Wonder why they took such a risk.

5 years ago

I'm thinking you aren't really understanding what I'm saying. There's no empty promises of anything at all.. It's a tip. It's like going out to eat and tipping your waiter because he did a good job. If they decide to do something in the future it's a bonus that you will get...

I know several people who went out and bought the game and grabbed a support pack just because they want to support the devs. That's what it's actually about.

5 years ago

Nah, I understood what you meant. Its because they wrote:
"Since the launch of Book of Demons in Early Access we’ve been offering the R2G Supporter’s Bundle. It’s a way for our biggest fans to support our future development and to receive all forthcoming R2G games once they become available." and "On the most basic level it will be a series of 7 games, each one inspired by a classic PC hit game from the 90’s."

Thus giving others in this case, my curiosity the wonder that why did they seem to "promise" such. Cheers
Edit: I got to add though, i am generally not familiar with Tipping culture especially like in US. Over here we have standard prices and service charges so no tipping is required unless you feel the need to do so in certain services like porters.

5 years ago*

I didn't recall them actually listing a specific number. This makes things a lot clearer and I can understand why you stated the things you did. Thanks for clearing this up.

While I'm sure they have every intention of doing what they stated, things change day to day and sometimes unfortunate things happen so listing a specific number especially that high probably wasn't a good idea in my opinion. I do hope they are able to fulfill that commitment cause they honestly are a good dev team.

5 years ago

Indeed, no problem at all, it is why I asked you in the 1st place. I had not seen any gameplay on stream for Book of Demons but I had wishlisted for awhile now. It is exactly when they offer the pack and listed those words that got me hanging since. As today there's a chance to ask someone who had experienced it, I dig a little further. I have my doubts about the game and its still in EA so seeing that pack just make it seem shady as its a big "promise".

True that hopefully they will deliver or at least get their game out of EA. I mean even if the Devs only make 7 games all their lives but its a Classic, its worth it. As time pasts, each month and year grows. Asking that much for support of "empty" promise is a big asking for the patience of the supporters.

In what happened recently to Stonehearth which was bought out and they decide to release the game but did not fulfill their road map/stretch goal. That is at Kickstarter and the backers weren't happy, I heard the Devs did offer refund for the game. However, as a backer, its hard to hide your disappointment. They can't do a thing on Kickstarter but this is Steam, the users have every right to as for refund for the pack and base game.

At times even when the Dev team is good such external circumstances may force them to make a bad move thus ending a promising product. Hopefully Book of Demons 1 will not go beyond the 3rd year to release.
Cheers and Warm Regards, Cruse~

5 years ago

The game will be launching on December 13th.

5 years ago

Thank you for the heads up, and it was last time 50% @ $20 for my local price. I saw it but did not act. Are you satisfied with the current set up? The game for book 1 is complete enough? I sure hope they start working on the 2nd after the release. :D hahaha
Regards and Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

Came here to say the same thing. Absolutely worth full price, and a total steal at a discount.

5 years ago

Amazing game. I even bought the supporter pack upgrade. Can't wait for their new stuff :)

5 years ago

5 years ago

thats not a star deal honestly

5 years ago

Updated.

40% keys left after 26 hours

Mostly Positive RTS game. Bundled once in Humble Monthly March 2017

Lowest historical, saves $2.4 compared to normal sale price. Good price to grab the game if you are a fan of the series, but do check review before buying.

5 years ago*

Updated. Decent deal if you missed previous Star Wars bundles on Humble.

Very Positive RPG Star War game. Both games bundled 3 times.

Lowest historical, and saves more than $1 compared to historical lowest of both games combined. Decent price for fans of the franchise.

5 years ago*

tempting. already have both, but would make a nice gift for somebody.

5 years ago

Sorry for asking, but what star wars bundles were there previously? :0

5 years ago

Thank you, I've never actually used that site before.
Guess I'll start using it from now on. Appreciated!

5 years ago

Well, I had links to barter on the description all along. 👍

5 years ago

Oops. Guess I missed it :x
Sorry :(

5 years ago

KOTOR 1 is crap without some tweaking. If you expect to install and play you're up for disappointment.

5 years ago

How bad is being poor ;-;

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Return of dollar deal, though whether the game is worth a dollar or not is another matter...

Mixed to Negative Scenario Sniper game. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 and Sniper: Ghost Warrior was bundled many times. Sniper Art of Victory only appeared in a few Star Deals in Trilogy packages.

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2018-04-23 for the same price. Good price for collector, though note that a few DLCs or Tools are not included in this deal:

Well, not so good a deal if you are looking for a game to play - check review to see if it's your cup of tea.

5 years ago*

Meh, the first one is pretty terrible and the second is a slight improvement.

5 years ago

24h w8

View attached image.
5 years ago

Updated.

Mixed Review Action RPG game. GOTY Edition was bundled once, Digital Deluxe edition bundled twice.

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2018-04-16. This is not historical lowest (historical lowest was on Chrono.gg daily deal for $3.5), but it still saves $0.5 to $1 compared to regular sale price. Check review before buying.

5 years ago*

There seems to be a good deal for Cities Skylines at 78% on Fanatical. If you are not paying above USD $1 exchange rate its probably a good deal, mainly for Americans perhaps. As far as I know Paradox do not go beyond 75%, I am not too sure if the base price was raised or not though which paradox had done previously. Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

Yeah, I had this on my ITAD alert. Good idea, will put it up soon-ish.

5 years ago

You are welcome, Yeah remember to mention exchange rate. I am not too sure on EU since the VAT and its too expensive for ASIA as for eg. my exchange rate is about 1.43 so the extra 3% becomes nothing. :'D
Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

... eh, if this is star deal am Buddha then

5 years ago

5 years ago

... Yeah...

Mostly Positive Action Adventure game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves $3 compared to historical lowest. This deal is only good for those who are planning to play the game right away, and is looking for a decent cut on the price.

5 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.