Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Forgot to bump for new deal 😭

Mostly Positive Turn-based Strategy Game. Never bundled before

Lowest historical and saves $4.6 compared to historical lowest. Decent deal for Warhammer fans who are willing to forgive the low production value of the game (few effect and music, bad mission design). Do note that the game has $26 worth of DLCs

5 years ago*

Meh deal bump.

Very Positive Plane Construction Sandbox. Bundled 3 times, one in Humble Bundle Tier 1.

Lowest historical and saves $0.65 compared to previous lowest. This deal is rather expensive considering that it was in tier 1. You might want to check Group Buy or grey markets for spare copies.

5 years ago*

I only just noticed this, but in the encore part, do you mean 7 day rather than hours?

And yeah today is definitely 'meh'.

5 years ago

It already lasts 7 days, and coincidentally, there are only around 7 hours until the encore deal ends.

5 years ago

Updated.

Mostly Positive D&D RPG game. Base game never bundled before, 4/5 DLCs were bundled in Yogscast Jingle Jam 2017.

Was slightly cheaper on Steam last Steam sale. Good deal for fans of Dungeon and Dragons who want to play the game right away.

5 years ago*

The Complete Edition of Tales From Candlekeep is at a nice price. It's unfortunately it's still too steep for me.

5 years ago

Fanatical is getting good at this now. picked up D$D for 10 quid thnx

5 years ago

Tales from Candlekeep - Complete Edition comes as six individual Steam keys:

Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation
Tales from Candlekeep - Artus Cimber's Explorer Pack DLC
Tales from Candlekeep - Asharra's Diplomat Pack DLC
Tales from Candlekeep - Birdsong's Entertainer Pack DLC
Tales from Candlekeep - Dragonbait's Dungeoneer Pack DLC
Tales from Candlekeep - Qawasha the Human Druid DLC

5 years ago

Thanks for confirming. I already guess that's the case since there wasn't any package containing the base game with DLCs on SteamDB, but it's always good to have a confirmation from buyer.

5 years ago

5 years ago

Updated.

Very Positive Online Multiplayer FPS game. Bundled once in recent Humble War Gamez.

Lowest historical and comparable to recent summer sale on GMG (a few cents cheaper).

5 years ago*

New deal

View attached image.
5 years ago

5 years ago

Updated. Forgot to check the % left for the previous deal

Very Positive House Party Simulation game with Sexual Content. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical, and $4.5 cheaper than previous lowest. Great price if you have this game on your wishlist.

5 years ago*

it was smth betwen 33 or 36% for sure

5 years ago

1( • )( • )% recommended! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5 years ago

House Party is too difficult.

5 years ago

69% Haha

5 years ago

25% left after 24 hours

5 years ago

Updated.

Mostly Positive Lego Open World game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical, and saves around $3.5 compared to regular sale price. Good price if you are planning to play the game soon.

5 years ago*

pretty boring deal

5 years ago

Updated. Decent deal for people who didn't bought the bundle and want to buy as many DLCs for the game as possible at a nice discount.

Very Positive 4X Strategy game. Base game bundled once in Humble Strategy Bundle.

Lowest historical, and saves a few bucks compared to previous lowest. This deal is comparable to buying the base game in the above bundle, then collect the DLCs separately. Do note that this collection package does not include Supremacy DLC, so DLC completionist will have.to complete the collection during sale.

Looking at the list of regional restriction on Fanatical, the key is most likely WW (281527, 281855) or RoW minus East Asia.

Open questions

1. Which package does the key activate?
  2. Are the keys sold by Fanatical region locked, or WW?
5 years ago*

Good deal but it doesn't include the Supremacy dlc. I would rather wait until the complete bundle is released.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

Updated.

Game Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD/RUB) Region Note
METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience -79 % @ 5.37/6.44/6.44/8.59/9.80/545.02 API returns bogus restriction. Should be WW key Single Steam key for 2 base game and all DLCs

Lowest historical and saves a few cents compared to previous lowest.

5 years ago*

Won't activate in US according to page, anyone try it recently?

5 years ago

5 years ago

FANATICAL LINK OF MGSVDEF IS CONNECTING TO ENDELESS SPACE

5 years ago

Thanks.

Though there is no need to do an ALL CAP with heading formatting...

5 years ago

Lol, i did that so you can see it easily, it helps in grabbing attention, besides MGSVDEF isn't available in INDIA, sad but it's the truth

5 years ago

Not sure if it's possible now, but just use VPN to buy it. Key should work in most countries, except for may be East Asian countries

5 years ago

uh, abrix has a thing for large fonts...

5 years ago

I'm thinking on getting MGS V, but I doubt it would be a good experience with my current GPU but still, I'm tempted and I don't think it will be much cheaper in the next year or so.

5 years ago

METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience is not available to Malaysia. Probably apply to the rest of SEA region too

5 years ago

I can confirm yes, not available in Indonesia too.

5 years ago

Updated. Great deal for DLC completionist and fans of the series who haven't already owned the base game.

Very Positive Alien series Horror game. Base game bundled twice, collection never bundled.

Lowest historical, and saves 2-3$ compared to regular sale price. Great deal if you haven't already owned the game from previous bundles.

5 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

I would guess there is some kind of other problem...seems a bit odd

5 years ago

I agree, my guess is there may be some sort of glitch at the moment

5 years ago

Either they ran out of actual stock (the percentage is based on an adjustable quota, which may or may not match actual stock), in which case, it would take quite some time to recover (probably not within the day), or they have some other problem. Either way, if the problem persists until the end of the bundle sale, I guess they will repeat the deal a few days later.

(If the percentage actually hits 0, they won't repeat the deal for quite a long time, but this is not the case here)

5 years ago*

Deleted

5 years ago

Deal is back! :)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Dang, sold out.

5 years ago

Deal is back! :)

5 years ago

Thanks! I think 8,8 $ is still too much for me right now, I'll pass...

5 years ago

I got Alien:Isolation Collection for 10.59CAD from Fanatical in March 2017.

Maybe the glitch is "Best ever price". Either they adjust the text or adjust the price.

Season pass and all the DLC's for Alien:Isolation are on sale too.

edit: I must have had an extra discount code or something.

5 years ago*

Perhaps there has been some changes to CAD base price since then. Scratch that, I guess they messed up the pricing.

5 years ago

I probably had an extra discount code with the star deal. That's worked sometimes. I just can't tell from my email receipt or the order on Fanatical because they don't show the discounts, just the price I've paid.

5 years ago

"This product is temporairly unavailable".

5 years ago

Deal returns

5 years ago

ALIEN ISOLATION ISN'T AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN INDIA :(

5 years ago

:O
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/articy-draft-2-se

articy:draft SE
articy:draft SE - Upgrade to articy:draft 2 SE DLC

removed from steam? can't find store page, only discussion for articy:draft SE https://steamcommunity.com/app/230780/discussions/

EDIT aha, thanks for replies ^^

5 years ago*

5 years ago

Probably because of replaced by part 3 (which has a subscription model).

5 years ago

Where is there mention of a subscription model?

also: new features of articy:draft 3 are here: https://www.nevigo.com/en/articydraft3features/

5 years ago

5 years ago

Updated. Great deal for those who need it.

An application to organize game asset for game developers. Reviews seem to be generally positive.

It is removed from Steam since a newer version of the application has been released.

5 years ago*

Technically it redeems as articy draft 1 and the dlc making it the second.

You also get coupons for 50% off on articy draft 3.

5 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.