So the other day I found out that over 300 people on SG have now whitelisted me, horray! :)
Then, Steam had a bug for a few days where users couldn't see more then 300~350 of their wishlist games.
And a few months ago I ran a poll here asking how many wishlisted games were too many, and 300 came out the winner.

Obviously the next logical step was to make a giveaway that used the number 300 in some way. So, here are some giveaways for those that keep their wishlist under 300 :)

Haydee (ENDED)
Don't Disturb
Ember

EDIT: I just looked at my wins; My last three won games were started 3 months, three weeks, and three days ago. And the one I just received ended 3 hours ago XD

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Bump! By the way, a great idea, as I wonder how many could not enter due their extended WL :D
Personally I try to keep mine at around 100

5 years ago

Bump ^^

5 years ago

I try to keep mine around 200. Then I realized recently that I've missed out on some dlcs during steam sales since I normally don't bother wishlisting those, but then too lazy to go see and add which dlcs I want with so many unplayed games in my library already. Steam should make a page/filter showing dlcs only of games you own on sale.

5 years ago

Yea I think most people don't buy DLC very often because unless you're really paying attention to a specific game, or its a highly publicized (like Witcher 3 Blood and Wine), there's no fast way to find out what is available for all the games you own. Almost all the DLC I own came with the games.

That said, I did add some DLC to my wishlist the other day, still under 100 items total though :)

5 years ago

I answered "no limit" in the poll, but apparently I'm around 280 WListed game:3
Thank you for the chances!
I usually WL more games that I find here than games that I stumble upon during sales.

5 years ago

Of course you are on many peoples whitelists, injcluding mine :) Cheers for the GAs!

5 years ago

Congrats on the milestone jiggakills and thank you:)

5 years ago

Bump for last day of giveaway. Haydee has already ended but the other two giveaways are still doing.

5 years ago

after joining SG my wishlist began to grow rapidly (for example, I've added Don't Disturb right now; or just look at this thread. bump!

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.