Towaga: Among Shadows is now priced at 0.99 € / 0.99 $ (previous price = 8.79 € / 9.99 $), and -50% now, so 0.49 € / 0.49 $

In Towaga: Among Shadows you will learn to master the light in order to exorcise hordes of enraged creatures firmly set upon tearing you to shreds.

A unique journey
Discover devastating spells, improve your abilities and progress through more than 70 unique levels and explore the 4 different game modes while uncovering the mysterious past of the Az’Kalar through many story-driven unlockable artifacts.

A rich and magical universe
Explore an enchanted land with graphics and cinematics inspired by animated movies all the while enjoying an immersive soundtrack accompanying your every move in this mystical world.

Fight for the light
Compete with your friends, rise to the top of the leaderboard and show off your skills as you complete a vast range of challenging achievements that will test your prowess

Key Features:

Immersive 2D graphics
Intense modes made for scoring
Challenging difficulty
Local multiplayer mode
Items, relics and spells to unlock
Various game modes
Runs smoothly in 60 FPS

Completed on my side, short game that take around 1.5 hours for story mode complexion

2 weeks ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Not really much of a deal if they've permanently dropped the normal price

2 weeks ago

So when does it become a real deal?

2 weeks ago

You’re kinda missing the point.

2 weeks ago

full price got dropped to $1 as someone gave feedback that it was a mobile designed game sold for $3 on mobile and it was... $8? on PC.

guess this is a deal if people don't have it, but it will have this price on a regular basis.

2 weeks ago

Thx!

2 weeks ago

Thanks info.

2 weeks ago

Looks cool.

Thanks!

2 weeks ago

I got it very cheap some time ago. It may not be a masterpiece but I enjoyed it and 100%ed it. It reminds me of Savant: Ascent, even if the mechanics are not exactly the same.

It has a multiplayer mode as well, which I haven't tried (local multiplayer).

2 weeks ago

Closed 1 day ago by Warriot.