There, I said it. I know a lot of you don't agree.

I think people have too many points, and are entering giveaways of games which they are not even interested in. Thus, this results in a lot of redundant entries everywhere, reducing the winning chance of those few who only enter games that they really want to play.

This is especially true ever since contributor value was introduced, increasing the number of giveaways on the site as well as point regeneration.

I don't know, I just think people want to win for the sake of winning now. Not forgetting those who even regift/trade their wins.

Honestly 180-200P is just about enough if you ask me.

Edit: Haha, so much for a civil discussion eh? Yall have a good day too.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

OH GOD NO PLEASE DON'T LOWER THE POINT CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

1 decade ago

151 P should be enough for everyone imo ;O

1 decade ago

Bill Gates ftw

1 decade ago

I'm having to skip over giveaways for games I want. 300 is definitely not too much for me.

Granted, the games I want are a very short list, so if I get one, that will change.

1 decade ago

No. Maybe if you used the magical search bar, you'd see this is the fourth time this minute someone opened this thread and that the opinion of the majority of users and the staff is that, until someone actually comes up with a system that isn't entirely stupid, 300P is good. The problems you raise are not as big an issue as people keep thinking they are. If you're not happy with the level of discussion in this thread, maybe you should have closed it before the flames got too hot for you. I'm closing it now.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by elyucaye.