What should I have my 200th game be? Any ideas?

How are you guys enjoying the sales? I crafted some badges so I have finally made it to level 20 and can have 2 show cases now! I miss the teams that compete throughout the sales and prizes for crafting badges like this past sUmmer sale :P

EDIT: Thank you CombatWars for giving me the infamous game Bad Rats! :D 200th game!

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

9 years ago

Why would you say that?

9 years ago

OBVIOUSLY Bad Rats. The answer is always Bad Rats.

9 years ago

But... but... I don't want cancer D:

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

9 years ago

Deleted

9 years ago

HAIL BAD RATS !

9 years ago

i got to lvl 40, i'd like to get to 50 b4 the sale is over, but its getting harder and harder =/

9 years ago

Dang! Congrats man :) Why do you like to level up so much and do you do it all from crafting badges?

9 years ago

Tomb Raider, Dishonored?

9 years ago

Divinity: Original Sin, Transistor

or

Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round (to support pantsu release), NekoPara

9 years ago

Thanks for Skyrim!

9 years ago

if you don't make it Binding of Isaac Rebirth i am going to fuck you over :)

obviously i'm kidding...or am i? but seriously, pick that up :)
9 years ago

try something different. have some shrooms and play Alice: Madness Returns. it's on flash sale atm.

9 years ago

MOUNT AND BLADE WARBAND

9 years ago

^
This

9 years ago

A Final Fantasy title

9 years ago

Congrats and happy holidays ^.^

9 years ago

GTA 5 - 27 jan

9 years ago

Talking about that... Am i the only one wondering why there isn't pre-order yet ? :3

Gratz for your milestone Bugzkilla, i miss the team competition too. Purple team ♥

9 years ago

I checked your pprofile to see what games you like and have to admit I honestly have no idea what to recommend. Obviously you like small indie titles and shooters. So why not give TF2 a go as game number 200. It's even free ;)

Apart from that congrats on your milestone. How did you manage to win Dear Esther two times in a row?

9 years ago

Winning Dear Esther twice was my own stupidity when I first joined. I have already apologized and I will again for being stupid :P

9 years ago

Congratulations !!
I also miss the little prizes for crafting badges.
Well, i guess it is kind of a good thing that i don't spend too much money in cards this year :)

9 years ago

Same! So glad I got the cards with gems instead of wasting a bunch of money

9 years ago

GTA V definitely...Although I am not sure if there will be any pre-order bonus and if the retail version of the game will need Steam too...xD

9 years ago

If it works the same way as it did for the next gen release of the consoles there´s no preorder bonuses worth mentioning (there was an extra garage and a unique car for old gen but I think that's included now) that´s why I love Rockstar no need to participate in 8 promotions to get a complete game (AC cough cough). There is a 1 million GTA $ bonus but on the consoles it turned out to be included in the First Edition (which is the only one I´ve seen so far) rather than pre-order.

However there is exclusive content for people who played on old generation. Since for pc there is no older version I´d assume they´d just include that as well.

9 years ago

was gonna say same thing, gta 5 :D

9 years ago

Congratulations :D Same here I just picked up the Witcher 1 as my N° 195. I´d say just get what peaks you interest the most from the current offers then. Or if there nothing something you´ve been curious about a long time.

9 years ago

Almost close to 650 and dont know if I need something (exept new games) :)

9 years ago

Any of you play Minimum or Gang beasts? What do you guys think of those two?

9 years ago

*those two...

Minimum seems to be a good blend of MOBA and FPS, but there are still kinks to be worked out. Think of it as still being in beta with some slight balancing issues to work out and you can decide whether or not it's worth the money. (It's currently selling for $3, so it's hard to go wrong.)

I don't know Gang Beasts.

9 years ago

sorry usually I'm a grammar Nazi myself :p It's no longer $3 but I'll keep my eye on it in the future as I didn't have change left in my account to buy it then

9 years ago

Gang beasts is local co-op only. what kind of a gamer are you? you should have been alone and miserable so local only games wouldn't be any good for you.

9 years ago

I have a big collection of local coop games now :) Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed is probably my favorite one so far with family

9 years ago

nice mate

9 years ago

9 years ago

Wow I didn't know you started steam sooner than I did, but you seemed to have been at it much longer than me (even though you were around twice as long)

congrats. Not sure when I passed two hundred as I don't really keep track (now past 300)

9 years ago

what sort of gig?

9 years ago

the whole giveaway/trading gig. And i edited my other post after finding you weren't around as long as I thought.

9 years ago

ah ok! I see in a couple days you will have hit 2 years while I Just hit 1 year as you just said.

9 years ago

4 months but well before I got into the bundles/trading/GA thing, I was taking advantages of sales. I'm pretty proud of my 300 as it's 99% stuff I want to play sooner or later.

That and I got a big wishlist so I'm not out of ideas of what to get.

9 years ago

sweet! I didn't get into trading until the beginning of 2014 :p

9 years ago

Deleted

9 years ago

I guess I used the wrong word as I quickly looked it up and meant it as a bad game (like no likes it) as when I looked it up the first thing I saw was: "well known for some bad quality" but I think I used it incorrectly :p

9 years ago

Deleted

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.