Purchase the JUNE 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Destiny 2 with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JUNE (1st JUNE) for $12* to receive the JUNE bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON MAY 25th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • THIS MONTH ONLY: Get $15 Wallet credit when you refer a friend to a Humble Monthly Annual plan.
  • Limited Time: Get $25 in Wallet Credit if you Subscribe for the Annual plan.

Also, it's too late to buy the May Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Destiny 2

For Destiny 2 activation, your Battle.net and Humble Bundle account regions must match.
Battle.net available regions:

Destiny 2 PC Retail Region Definitions

Customers in China and South Korea will receive Prototype 2 as a replacement.
Customers in North Korea, Cuba, Libya, Sudan, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), and Syria will receive $5 Store credit which will expire on July 6, 2018.
(source)

Yooka-Laylee

The key is region locked for the following regions:

• Asia: SteamDB
  • SA: SteamDB
  • RU/CIS: SteamDB
  • everywhere else (ROW): SteamDB (people from the other regions should be able to activate this one)

Games:

Pay early and get: Destiny 2 (Non-Steam) (REDEEM ON BLIZZARD BATTLE.NET)

Destiny 2 redemption instructions

Note: If you were missing Yooka-Laylee from your bundle pageyou might want to check again, it seems that the keys have been added in the meantime.

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! 87% of 853 reviews 🏆 0 $12.99
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth 91% of 434 reviews 🏆 0 $29.99
Styx: Shards of Darkness 81% of 1039 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Yooka-Laylee 80% of 1334 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Bear With Me - Collector's Edition 100% of 12 reviews - 🏆 0 $9.98
Acceleration of SUGURI 2 96% of 83 reviews 🏆 0 $8.99

Note: Only Bear With Me (Episode 1) was previously given away for free.

The Collector's Edition featured in this bundle contains all 3 episodes + full soundtrack + a 90 page digital art book + the complete puzzle & script design docs

Retail:

• $141.93 ($202 according to HB - most likely including Destiny 2 price)

Customers in China and South Korea will receive Prototype 2 as a replacement for Destiny 2:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
PROTOTYPE 2 64% of 4118 reviews - 🏆 0 $39.99

Humble original: Subserial Network

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st JUNE!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Imagine there's no monthlies, it's easy if you try

View Results
Think of all the neat things they could bundle, for us people who are still subscribed.
Monthly June I'll preorder tomorrow, ready to buy on a beautiful day!
Hey I ain't subscribed and this is crazy, but by bundle launch I'll sign up - maybe!
We don't need no monthly subscription, we don't need no Destiny 2
Now it's rebundling more than ever, know with buying I won't bother, you can find other buyers -uyers -uyers
Food for thought: If they do fifteen Additional Early Bonus Unlocks™ this month, they could call it the IGN MLG Humble Go Go Bundle Crossover Monthly Mega Bundle Sponsored By Mtn Dew.

Sorry for the poll :D

5 years ago

nope

5 years ago

Really FFS.
First month in so long that I will skip :))).

5 years ago*

First month ever I will skip...

5 years ago

Same here.

5 years ago

I've got early unlock and i really enjoy it! Now i hope season pass will be in bundle too!

5 years ago

Can I cancel if I'm yearly sub?

5 years ago

You can skip this month :D aka pause it.
You paid for 12 months subscription so you can have 12 month, you choose the 12 months :D.

5 years ago*

Lol I wish I knew this before. Can you skip as many months as you want?

5 years ago

This I don't know.
Probably not :)).

5 years ago

Nevermind, there's a faq on the website:

"Q: Can I skip multiple months?

Yes, you may skip as many months as you'd like, however please note that this will affect your membership benefits and you will need to continuously pause after every skipped month! Once a month has been successfully skipped, go back to your Settings page and pause again."

Thanks anyway

5 years ago

Yes you can. They have to be paused separately, but can be consecutive as long as you pause before the next payment is due.

5 years ago

You can pause for a month.

5 years ago

Thanks I didn't know this.

5 years ago

Huh?

5 years ago

I think I might be in... it's weird Activision would let one of their big games be in it.

They probably have a big expansion planned for the end of the year, to make the base game irrelevant.

5 years ago

They have a big expansion planned for next week. And the game is like the worst MMO i ever played.

5 years ago

Didn't people love it when it first came out, but then it started getting really bad updates?

5 years ago

If you think in this game as FPS open world is nice, if you think in this game about FPS MMO is just really bad, the game gives you everything you need, only 2 possible raids (they will add the 3rd next week), in just 2 months you can have basically everyhing in the game and get full best equipment possible...

They are adding updates, but this game is basically an MMO with end, and really fast end. If anyone want to play something like that just get Warframe (even better because it's free and you will have more hours to enjoy it).

5 years ago

Sounds good for me, I like the worlds MMOs usually build but grind for max level, raids and stuff never really interested me, world and quests are my jam :3

5 years ago

BROTHER! :D For real thou there is so few of us...ofc that makes sense otherwise those games would not be sustainable.

Still...lot of people seems to be unable to play ANY multiplayer game like regular game. It's like they feel that since it's MMO, endgame grind is most important part of the game. Part that you NEED to just keep playing for months and years. Otherwise there is no point in playing the game at all.

I played pretty much every damn MMORPG released since WoW. How? Cause I played each one only for like a month :D It's not that there is enough content to play it longer than that in either of them. Unless you enjoy just doing same stuff over and over again. I rather start playing new game.

5 years ago

Then do I have the game for you... you probably already played it. but if you haven't yet. try Star Wars: The Old Republic, you can completely ignore the MMO aspects and play what feels like a single-player, fully voice acted RPG.

5 years ago

Thanks for the reminder, I plan to do so! Just need a more capable machine, one less thesis to write and some proper freetime ^^

5 years ago

People loved it for a few weeks. Then they ran out of content...

5 years ago

Well, for 12 bucks, I would be satisfied even for a unique week.
Let's go for this.

5 years ago

Bungie initially announded two DLC expansions for Destiny 2, with the first titled Curse of Osiris releasing in December 2017, and the second Warmind expansion releasing in May 2018. Later however, Activision CEO Coddy Johnson revealed that a third DLC expansion for Destiny 2 will be launching at the end of 2018.

5 years ago

Activision is counting on DLC purchases.

5 years ago

Nope...Activision is hoping on real money purchases of "silver" for micro-transactions including Bright Engrams and event-special Engrams (read: loot boxes).

5 years ago

I heard the base game has near 0 content.

5 years ago

They got sequel plans and want to drop this one like a bomb. After it's the joke of the entire games community.

No wonder they upped the reward to $25 and $15 for friends if THIS the lure.

5 years ago

Cuz its playerbase is declining.

They can't afford their big name on decline.

5 years ago

Weak incentive. Holding off for now.

5 years ago

Skipping June for sure.

5 years ago

I have 3 month subscription... Gonna ask my brother if he wants this game because i already have it, if not i skip this.

5 years ago

Asked my brother, he don't want the game, so this months skipped.

5 years ago

How can you skip a month?

5 years ago

Pasue-a-month option, if you don't redeem the first reveal game you can skip that month, or more months, until you activate the subscription again.

5 years ago

what happend to my steam bundle? :/

5 years ago

"The games come in the form of Steam keys or DRM-Free downloads"

So much for that.

5 years ago

It got harder for them to find the biggest steaming pile of shit possible on Steam so they had to change platforms to deliver the true, IGN-approved experience.

5 years ago

I was actually hoping for games like Shovel Knight, Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Witcher 3, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, Dying Light, Darkest Dungeon, Subnautica, Cuphead, Salt and Sanctuary, Metro series , Space Hulk: Deathwing, Wings of Vi, Shadow Warrior 2, Hollow Knight .... that type of games ... those would make me subscribe without thinking

5 years ago

+1, my thoughts exactly!

Might skip this month.......
Destiny doesn't even come with a steam key!

5 years ago

Oh man, I'd go for almost any of these mentioned. Maybe one day...

5 years ago

It is a shame - HB lost a track - we don't need AAA game every month, majority of us would actually prefere well done indies that were never in any bundle :/ Honestly Destiny 2 can be 60$ game, but I would take 15$ Hollow Knight over it any day of the week

5 years ago

That's precisely what I was just thinking. The vanilla versions of most AAA games aren't even good add-ins, much less headliners. Give me a cuphead or hollow knight headliner and I'm happy regardless of unlocks.

5 years ago

I would not be so sure about the majority. Just check any discussion about new Hunble Indie Bundle, if it does not have bunch of AAA games (no matter how old), majority of people actually complains, despite there being quality indies in the bundle.

5 years ago

Well, it seems like a joke for a monthly. I think it's a pause month unless there are some proper reveals.

5 years ago

you may want to wait till may 23 or 24 or whatever the day before your billing date is to pause, that way you keep the trove and humble discount you already paid for as long as possible
see billing date
https://www.humblebundle.com/user/settings

5 years ago

Where is the steam key?

5 years ago

It isn't at Steam.

5 years ago

We should not be quiet about this, they promised steam keys or DRM free. I'm not interested in any other DRM.

5 years ago

Is it Battle.net-only? Then yes, you might question them. On the other hand you don't have to purchase it.

5 years ago

It is battle.net only...
Also, they have already "replied" to such concerns...

5 years ago

It's like the worst explanation ever xD

5 years ago

New statement will be:
"The games come in the form of Steam keys or DRM-Free downloads, and are compatible with Windows and sometimes Mac and Linux! There might be exceptions!" Problem solved. :D

5 years ago

It is not an explanation at all, more of a crap excuse :(.

5 years ago

"
Knurek
‏ @KnurekNC
8h8 hours ago
Replying to @humble

So, I guess, Uplay and Origin keys to come in future monthlies? I mean, each time it will be an exception and all.
"

5 years ago

If they featured Wildlands I'd be fine with it

5 years ago

probably will skip this month then.

5 years ago

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

5 years ago

This is the worst unlock for me personally. Hopefully they will unlock some games before bundle ends like they did with last one to help me decide if it's worth buying.

5 years ago

all the games of the BUNDLE will be not STEAM ?

5 years ago

No one knows the contents beforehand, but I assume that at least some of them will be Steam.

5 years ago

Soon, we will get PS4 and XBox titles in monthlies ??? !!! ??? o_o

5 years ago

Or potted plants, or maybe a glass of water, because these are all exactly the same because aren't on steam, hurrdurr!

5 years ago

I'd like a glass of water.
Then again, do you know how long Humble took to ship that duck they once bundled?

5 years ago

just necromancing

5 years ago

Hey I actually really liked the Capcom & Sega PS Network bundle from last month. They have no business taking the place of regular bundles and if I was still a monthly subscriber and I didn't have a PS4 or any console, and I got stuck with a PSN game, I would feel very cheated. Like ask for my money back upset.
HB knows better than to do that but I wouldn't mind seeing another PS bundle somewhere down the line. They've only done 2 or 3 and it's for a good cause (I current'y go with 100% to charity) and I think they could be much more successful if people worked a little harder to get the word out. I messaged a few dozen people on my PSN friends list and not one of them had heard about it and many had never heard of HB before. I only found out about the bundle because, and I swear this is true and I might even be able to find a comment somewhere that proves this, for a few weeks leading up to it I was going on message boards and asking when the next Playstarion bundle was gonna be because I thought we were about due for one.

I hope they keep doing maybe 2 or 3 PSN bundles a year but giving people anything other than games on Steam for monthly bundles feels like a rip off to me. Today it's BattleNet, tomorrow it could be Ubisoft or EA's platform or some other doomed download service. I hope that enough people skip June or cancel their membership that HB will take note and realize what users want.

5 years ago

Destiny? Heck no. If there are some awesome early unlocks later on, then I might jump in. But until then, I'll be pausing.

5 years ago

Limited Time: Get $25 in Wallet Credit

too bad, this early unlock is garbage for me.

5 years ago

first skip ill do since ages, if this game covers big percent of the game then definetly wont worth to get this bundle. also nonsteam which is wtf, it was said long time ago monthlies will be steam games.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

This is the best gif I've seen today. 100/10

5 years ago

Totally, hahaha, the best!

5 years ago

Great gif! :D

5 years ago

so after the rebundled/free stuff on monthly (Superhot,Red Solstice)
now we have game using other drm than steam (but this can happen but the first nope , HB promise only new game if i remember ... )

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.