Purchase the JUNE 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Destiny 2 with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JUNE (1st JUNE) for $12* to receive the JUNE bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON MAY 25th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • THIS MONTH ONLY: Get $15 Wallet credit when you refer a friend to a Humble Monthly Annual plan.
  • Limited Time: Get $25 in Wallet Credit if you Subscribe for the Annual plan.

Also, it's too late to buy the May Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Destiny 2

For Destiny 2 activation, your Battle.net and Humble Bundle account regions must match.
Battle.net available regions:

Destiny 2 PC Retail Region Definitions

Customers in China and South Korea will receive Prototype 2 as a replacement.
Customers in North Korea, Cuba, Libya, Sudan, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), and Syria will receive $5 Store credit which will expire on July 6, 2018.
(source)

Yooka-Laylee

The key is region locked for the following regions:

• Asia: SteamDB
  • SA: SteamDB
  • RU/CIS: SteamDB
  • everywhere else (ROW): SteamDB (people from the other regions should be able to activate this one)

Games:

Pay early and get: Destiny 2 (Non-Steam) (REDEEM ON BLIZZARD BATTLE.NET)

Destiny 2 redemption instructions

Note: If you were missing Yooka-Laylee from your bundle pageyou might want to check again, it seems that the keys have been added in the meantime.

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! 87% of 853 reviews 🏆 0 $12.99
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth 91% of 434 reviews 🏆 0 $29.99
Styx: Shards of Darkness 81% of 1039 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Yooka-Laylee 80% of 1334 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Bear With Me - Collector's Edition 100% of 12 reviews - 🏆 0 $9.98
Acceleration of SUGURI 2 96% of 83 reviews 🏆 0 $8.99

Note: Only Bear With Me (Episode 1) was previously given away for free.

The Collector's Edition featured in this bundle contains all 3 episodes + full soundtrack + a 90 page digital art book + the complete puzzle & script design docs

Retail:

• $141.93 ($202 according to HB - most likely including Destiny 2 price)

Customers in China and South Korea will receive Prototype 2 as a replacement for Destiny 2:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
PROTOTYPE 2 64% of 4118 reviews - 🏆 0 $39.99

Humble original: Subserial Network

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st JUNE!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Imagine there's no monthlies, it's easy if you try

View Results
Think of all the neat things they could bundle, for us people who are still subscribed.
Monthly June I'll preorder tomorrow, ready to buy on a beautiful day!
Hey I ain't subscribed and this is crazy, but by bundle launch I'll sign up - maybe!
We don't need no monthly subscription, we don't need no Destiny 2
Now it's rebundling more than ever, know with buying I won't bother, you can find other buyers -uyers -uyers
Food for thought: If they do fifteen Additional Early Bonus Unlocks™ this month, they could call it the IGN MLG Humble Go Go Bundle Crossover Monthly Mega Bundle Sponsored By Mtn Dew.

Not an enticing game, but that $25 deal seems alright. Think I'll use it to pick up Frostpunk.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

I've filled in a complained and i hope the rest does too they claim that they can make exceptions on rules well if they can i'd like to have an exception of paying anymore cause thats my rule. Non steam games in humble monthly after all this time that i've been a subscriber makes me furious cause if the other games are good i'm forced to pay for Destiny 2 aswell.

5 years ago

For reference:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/3n4o9m/humble_monthly_bundle/cvly6wf/

Q. An IGN article states that "At launch, all games in the monthly bundle will include Steam codes. However, in the future, some games will be DRM-free and may not be on Steam, or may appear on other platforms." However, your site says "What are the games playable on? / Steam for Windows. Sometimes more!" Can you confirm whether games in the Monthly bundle (past November) will all be Steam playable?

_

We certainly appreciate the level of attention we've been getting from the press regarding Humble Monthly, but unfortunately some of the information being circulated is incorrect. All games provided in the Humble Monthly subscription will have Steam keys included, and are guaranteed to be compatible with Windows. We always try our best to be as inclusive as possible with the range of platforms we support. Oftentimes this means we will be able to include a DRM-free version, and support for Mac, and sometimes even Linux.

5 years ago

An IGN article states

The irony.

5 years ago

Just my thoughts.

(I guess I'll try mailing support too. North Korea gets $5 store credit, why can't I? ;))

5 years ago

So funny, especially when you look at the reddit post and see what they put in bold 😊

5 years ago

Destiny 2 is still pretty new, so this is once again a good early unlock. I already have it, but I am sure I can sell it for a decent price. Yeah, once again a nice one!

5 years ago

destiny 2 is already sold by 10$ for a copy, so ...

5 years ago

So? The whole bundle costs me less than 11$. 10$ or anything near it would be a fantastic price.

5 years ago

How about Hong Kong? Can I choose Hong Kong at Battle.net?
Prototype 2 is region locked.

5 years ago

Oh, I found Asia in there FAQ.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7558

5 years ago

I have a US copy of Destiny 2. Willing to trade it for an EU one.

5 years ago

As,monthly subscriber I will,use VPN and grab prototype 2 😊

5 years ago

moshimoshi
How about Hong Kong? Can I choose Hong Kong at Battle.net?
Prototype 2 is region locked.

5 years ago

Issue with the above joke: where you subscribed (=last paid) from is where your keys are born

5 years ago

Customers in North Korea, Cuba, Libya, Sudan, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), and Syria will receive $5 Store credit which will expire on July 6, 2018.

Video game consumers in North Korea

Please ELI5

5 years ago

Destiny 2 is, for whatever reason, not available in those countries. When you purchase this bundle instead of D2 you'll get $5 to use in the HB store but it must be used before July 6th.

You'll still get the other unlocks at the end of the month assuming those aren't region locked out of the aforementioned countries as well. :( No way to know until the rest of the bundle unlocks.

5 years ago

They were highlighting the Norks.

5 years ago

Pfft! That joke went straight over my head. Thanks. :P

5 years ago

"Sorry for the confusion! This game is an exception to that rule :) We'll take a look and see if we can make it clearer!"

Eff you, HB... I hope I get the option to pick either Prototype 2, or the $5 credit...

5 years ago

Same thats just saying "hey guys we don't give a shit we do whatever we want and we will just call it an exception for the lulz"

5 years ago

I'm so pissed right now... T_T

5 years ago

They can give Overwatch as an exception, so I will buy the monthly. But the worst game of the last few years? Nope xD

5 years ago

Heh, I filed a ticket asking for the $5 instead as well. We'll see how that goes, probably as well as all the previous times I filed tickets about minor or major complaints ;) (Their support has always been "fair enough" and adequate to me, but never ever "above and beyond" ...)

5 years ago

Keep us posted!

5 years ago

As always, their reply is "LOL nope."

5 years ago

"Lol Paused"

5 years ago

Hmm, I might try that as well later. I'll give them a few days to clean up that mess on their own. If they don't do anything, I'll just pause my subscription, and hope they've learned the lesson (and will never renew my subscription again).

If you have any news, please tell me. =)

5 years ago

See above. Can't wait to be done with the yearly subscription (that I didn't even get 20$ for...)

5 years ago

Screw them. What they're doing is against the law.

5 years ago

If I change to annual subscription can I immediately pause it? :)

5 years ago

Don't risk it, since now they can add any games they want. I regret getting my annual subscription.....

5 years ago

I didn't regeet. Even when I had to giveaway the best Humble Monthly game ever for free, I don't regret.

5 years ago

this is shit....

5 years ago

Odd, can't find my post...

Anyway, this is a joke right? It has to be. Destiny 2, the failure of gaming? What's going to be the unlocks? Lawbreakers and Battleborn?

EDIT: How could I forget... also includes Battlefront 2 of course.

5 years ago*

Yeah, this will be my second pause-month, unless they reveal something great early. I have no interest in MMOs, and this is as bad as it could be for me as well. Just no.

5 years ago

Skipping for sure. Why would I want a non-steam game?

5 years ago

Definitely

5 years ago

you got the point.

5 years ago

Why would you support a monopoly?

5 years ago

No no no... I never said that. Please read carefully.
I don't think the game industry should be characterized by a single seller with no competition.
What I implied is that I have no reason nor want to own games outside Steam. The game platform I chose and where I keep all games. I simply want them all in one place.

5 years ago

Sure, I get the appeal of a single platform. But that's just not the reality today. You realize that by buying exclusively for Steam, you directly support their monopoly status, right? If everyone did that... :)

5 years ago

It is my reality because I want it to be. Steam has much more variety than any other platform. Which is something I appreciate very much.
Steam only has a monopoly status because, to be frank, they deserve it. To this day, no other platform compares to it. UPlay only sells Ubisoft games, EA also has it's own platform [forgot the name, lol]. What's more limiting than that? PS4 and XBOX One also have their exclusive games. I don't want 20 different platforms/consoles. What I think is that they all should end their own limitation. That way competition would actually exist, we would get fair prices and Steam would be forced to improve. Steam mostly is what the other platforms make of it.
But in the end, none of it matters. Why would I burn my money buying games for a platform I don't use and never will? It's not about supporting their status or what reality should be. It's about how I want to spend my money and what's best for me.

5 years ago

But we have 2 great platforms Steam and GOG the rest are money grab for Publishers aka Activision, Ubisfoft and EA so sorry but NOP.

I will probably respond today to your comments, I will even quote my paper that I did on the subject of digital distribution that I got A's :)).

5 years ago

I'd prefer if you finally answered this and this from our recent discussion. I put quite some time in my posts and was a little disappointed that you didn't reply. :)

5 years ago

Sorry but I want to properly replay to that so I need my papers and to research a little and I didn't have time for that for now :(.

It will be disgraceful to have a half baked respond to what you wrote so wait a little, I WILL REPLY THAT I CAN VOUCH FOR :D.

5 years ago

Oh, that's great. Thank you.

5 years ago

Get $25 in Wallet Credit - Well, apparently, Your Humble Bundle refund refuse.

View attached image.
View attached image.
5 years ago

If I will find a pair of decent summer shorts for less than 5euros, I will be able to afford this bundle. God bless my soul.

5 years ago

If I will be able to find a pair of decent summer shorts for less than 5euros, I will be able to afford this bundle. God bless my soul.

5 years ago

who here is from North Korea

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Depois do h1z1 esse com certeza é o pior mês que eu ja vi uhahashusasauh aquele early que é uma verdadeira bosta

5 years ago

Hmmm yeah... that's a no from me dog. Unless they do the same trick and reveal some games I actually want, this will be the first time I pause.

5 years ago

GOODBYE HUMBLE BUNDLE

5 years ago

Hopefully it's one of those bundles where the second and third games gets everyone scrabbling for their wallets.
Anyway they can't all be blockbusters ,some bundles will not be to everyone's taste.

5 years ago

Unfortuantely I didn't read anything about the region lock before and just traded a game for Destiny 2, but the key is region locked to US and I can't activate it on my EU account. If anybody with an EU key is looking for an US key, we can swap.

5 years ago

thx, found somebody to swap

5 years ago

Activision...they should have stopped at Pitfall...

View attached image.
5 years ago

pitfall was nice...

5 years ago

Warlords on the Macintosh was pretty cool, too! ;-)
Played for many hours.

5 years ago

I'm a month-to-month sub, but I will cancel or ask for a refund on part of the fee.
Let's see...I pay $12, and they usually give about $180 of games. They claim this has a MSRP of $60, so i should be able to get one-third of my purchase price or ($4) back?
Also, Google says Destiny 2 sells for $30. However, https://www.destinythegame.com/buy shows Humble as a PC retailer only for the Digital Deluxe Edition--retailing for $100 on gamestop and greenmangaming.

So it is a deal if you were considering paying full price for Destiny 2 Deluxe, but I'm going to cancel unless they give a lot of wonderful Steam games.

Also, the chart doesn't mention CV as of now, so I don't think we'd be able to give this away via this site.

PS: If it truly has a MSRP of $100, can we get 55% of our sub money back (or as credit)?

5 years ago*

Also, the chart doesn't mention CV as of now, so I don't think we'd be able to give this away via this site.

You won't be able to make giveaways on SteamGifts for games that are not on the Steam store.

5 years ago

Thank you for clearing that up for me! :D

5 years ago

Why would you get money back? If I understand you correctly, you are completely ignoring the fact that there will be more games unlocked later that will increase the combined MSRP (asl always). How is this one different from all the other months, MSRP-wise?

5 years ago

I was saying that based solely on the condition that someone wanted to avoid getting the destiny 2 key, but wanted the rest of the keys> I was figuring it based on the fact that the msrp bundle is usually about $180, wondering what percent of that $180 "target msrp" (if they have a target each month) they calculated the Destiny 2 key to be, and then asking if we could get that percent of the purchase price refunded in exchange for not getting Destiny 2.
Essentially I was proposing a "Humble, why don't you keep your Destiny 2 Key, but could you not charge me as much in return for not giving me the Destiny 2 key?"

I wasn't ignoring the fact that there would be more games later, but more expressing my disappointment in a non-steam key as the big early reveal (besides the fact that I don't want the game). I am sorry it did not come across that way. :)

5 years ago

I see, then I really misunderstood you, sorry. Still, you realize this won't ever happen, right? It's a bundle. Since when can you choose to only keep part of it. They would be stupid to allow that. Also, just sell Destiny 2. Wou will get a decent price for it (definitely more than 1/3 of the bundle cost).

5 years ago

no problem :)
You're right, my idea wouldn't work. I hadn't been thinking from their point of view when I had typed the first comment. Thanks for the gentle correction and the information!

5 years ago

:)

5 years ago

If they give me Overwatch GOTY, I will unpause the sub. But Destiny 2 is bad game. I played it already. And I somehow doubt they want to give good games this month. I somehwa have very bad feeling about this...

5 years ago

wow prototype 2, bundled game, for a destiny 2, glad I'm not that region and will see what's unlocked next

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.