Purchase the JUNE 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Destiny 2 with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JUNE (1st JUNE) for $12* to receive the JUNE bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON MAY 25th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • THIS MONTH ONLY: Get $15 Wallet credit when you refer a friend to a Humble Monthly Annual plan.
  • Limited Time: Get $25 in Wallet Credit if you Subscribe for the Annual plan.

Also, it's too late to buy the May Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Destiny 2

For Destiny 2 activation, your Battle.net and Humble Bundle account regions must match.
Battle.net available regions:

Destiny 2 PC Retail Region Definitions

Customers in China and South Korea will receive Prototype 2 as a replacement.
Customers in North Korea, Cuba, Libya, Sudan, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), and Syria will receive $5 Store credit which will expire on July 6, 2018.
(source)

Yooka-Laylee

The key is region locked for the following regions:

• Asia: SteamDB
  • SA: SteamDB
  • RU/CIS: SteamDB
  • everywhere else (ROW): SteamDB (people from the other regions should be able to activate this one)

Games:

Pay early and get: Destiny 2 (Non-Steam) (REDEEM ON BLIZZARD BATTLE.NET)

Destiny 2 redemption instructions

Note: If you were missing Yooka-Laylee from your bundle pageyou might want to check again, it seems that the keys have been added in the meantime.

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! 87% of 853 reviews 🏆 0 $12.99
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth 91% of 434 reviews 🏆 0 $29.99
Styx: Shards of Darkness 81% of 1039 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Yooka-Laylee 80% of 1334 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Bear With Me - Collector's Edition 100% of 12 reviews - 🏆 0 $9.98
Acceleration of SUGURI 2 96% of 83 reviews 🏆 0 $8.99

Note: Only Bear With Me (Episode 1) was previously given away for free.

The Collector's Edition featured in this bundle contains all 3 episodes + full soundtrack + a 90 page digital art book + the complete puzzle & script design docs

Retail:

• $141.93 ($202 according to HB - most likely including Destiny 2 price)

Customers in China and South Korea will receive Prototype 2 as a replacement for Destiny 2:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
PROTOTYPE 2 64% of 4118 reviews - 🏆 0 $39.99

Humble original: Subserial Network

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st JUNE!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Imagine there's no monthlies, it's easy if you try

View Results
Think of all the neat things they could bundle, for us people who are still subscribed.
Monthly June I'll preorder tomorrow, ready to buy on a beautiful day!
Hey I ain't subscribed and this is crazy, but by bundle launch I'll sign up - maybe!
We don't need no monthly subscription, we don't need no Destiny 2
Now it's rebundling more than ever, know with buying I won't bother, you can find other buyers -uyers -uyers
Food for thought: If they do fifteen Additional Early Bonus Unlocks™ this month, they could call it the IGN MLG Humble Go Go Bundle Crossover Monthly Mega Bundle Sponsored By Mtn Dew.

As someone who is only interested in Linux games, I am very happy to give away any Windows ones I end up with from bundles. A non-Steam Windows game is like an anti-incentive. I don't even want to buy to give away!

Looking on the bright side, at least this was the early unlock. But it does now worry me that they may pull this shit again.

5 years ago

Does Australia also fit in the NA and SEA region?

5 years ago

im in new zealand. from here, guess we're part of the 'oceania and asia region (exclude china and south korea)'?

5 years ago

Guy mentions there is 5 regions for keys though and none are ours so thats why im confused.

5 years ago

Hit pause on the sub, maybe if enough people do that they'll get the message. If something good is revealed I can always hit the unpause button.

5 years ago

This! No Steam? Are they crazy?

5 years ago

i dont know about the unpause button.
Pausing this right now!

View attached image.
5 years ago

I agree, we should boycott - changing rules during game is unfair. Steam or no drm only - I can maybe agree for "$5" into humble wallet this game instead (with no expiry date), but this is unacceptable :/

5 years ago

They won't do the $5, I asked specifically for that. But as expected the answers "sorry, but no, lol. Just pause"

Wish I never had subscribed for a year (that was days before the IGN news, didn't even get $20)

5 years ago

I know how you feel cause I also subscribed for year just some time before they announced that IGN take over ;/

5 years ago

What if instead of pausing, we get a refund?

5 years ago

Just for game we are not interested - because it is not a Steam or DRM free version as they promised.

5 years ago

Interesting... Not interested in this one, although I can't help but wonder if Destiny 2 is hurting for a larger player base. Not going to hold my breath about this, but maybe Bungie will reconsider and allow 3rd party hooks into their game so the Steam overlay will work again. We shall see.

5 years ago

5 years ago

Thank you, this list seems very useful!

5 years ago

Oh.......................

5 years ago

Customers in North Korea

There are customers in north korea???

5 years ago

The supreme customer in North Korea

It was just a typo on Humble Bundle

5 years ago

ahah

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

The other games will be for steam, or for battle.net too?

5 years ago

no info about that, but i think 100% that they will be not from battle

5 years ago

I skipped the previous month and I'll skip this one too, unless a really good early reveal is gonna change my mind. So far, not good.

5 years ago

If Kerbal didn't do it for you last month, what on earth would do it for you?

5 years ago

If Kerbal didn't do it for you last month, what on earth would do it for you?

I'll know when I see it. Kerbal isn't the Holy Grail for everyone. For me it's a "meh". I don't understand why everyone's so hyped about it.

5 years ago

Bought the bundle last month and Kerbal was the one I liked least and wasn't interested in at all.

5 years ago

Does anyone from SA now how does the region lock work?

5 years ago

Ah, so they're just lying to us now. Awesome.

5 years ago

bought myself a prepaid cc with the aim of finally picking up a monthly bundle... such rotten luck over the past few months... i thought FINALLY june would have something good.... only ONE initial game instead of 2 or 3, and its god damn destiny of all things.

5 years ago

I dont know thats worse destiny 2 or China and south korea getting prototype 2 for 12 dollars

5 years ago

Is it recommended to play Destiny the Collection on Xbox before playing Destiny 2?

5 years ago

I haven't played any of them, but from what I've heard many people claim that the first game is better then the second one.

5 years ago

Thanks. I might try getting Destiny the Collection as well on Xbox.

5 years ago

1 month late for an April fools... Pausing this month.

5 years ago

According to wikipedia: "Destiny 2 is an online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game [...]" - that's basically all I need to know. FPS is not really my thing, but multiplayer and online-only ... no, just no. Not gonna get another DRM for that, not gonna subscribe for that.

5 years ago

Are you kidding me? I just bought Destiny 2 for $7 about a week ago. Activated & installed but haven't even played it yet.

That's what I get for buying games, haha. Oh well, guess I'll skip a month for the first time.

5 years ago

Bah, I screwed up and bought it yesterday.

5 years ago

garbage game nope nope nope

5 years ago

Horrible Early Unlock. I'm glad I somehow managed to trade it for an unbundled Dishonored GOTY :O

5 years ago

What the...? And please don't tell me that "I can pause a month", because then I won't receive the other games. Just give me the option to get a $5 coupon instead of some non-steam crap and I'm willing to overlook it.

5 years ago

1000% skip ;p 3rd month skip in a row ^^

5 years ago

Not the game I want the most, but I'm glad that they're branching out to non-steam games as well. Would have liked a GOG game more though :P But seeing what a terrible job Valve keeps doing (1½ years later and they've still not fixed the bug where Steam eats messages), anything that can convince people to use other platforms is good, to put some pressure on valve to get their acts together.

5 years ago

Prototype 2 -> Destiny 2.
And that's taking into account that the PC version of Prototype 2 is a genuine shitport

5 years ago

i guess i wait till mid month to see half of package maybe like last time before i decide if i redeem my monthly or not =p

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.